[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any anons from mainland China? MK8D online battles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

Is there any anons from mainland China?

MK8D online battles don't work for me for some reason. Is it a well-known issue? What about other Nintendo games (like Bomberman R, for example)? How do you cope with that?
>>
bmup
>>
>>375996269
what are you doing in china?
>>
>>375996269
get the fuck out of there
>>
>>375998107
um... living?
>>
>>375996269
Try asking that in /r/MainlandChino or something, anon. People not be as helpful as you expect here in this very question.
>>
>>375998591
are you a girl?
>>
>>375999881
China has 11 boys for ever 10 girls, probably not
>>
Tell your people to get out of my city.

Also isn't Nintendo banned there?
>>
>>376000020
but she said the 'u' word
>>
>>375996269
how does it feel to go to KFC to get a family bucket and you only get 3 drinks?
>>
>>376000083
I'm pretty sure bans on japanese media is a thing of the past. Anime movies are now doing bangbusters in their cinemas and they had a Raildex expo
>>
>>376000146
i was there recently and you've just made it click.
Holy shit.
>>375996269
Some ISP's just kinda suck there you know man?
>>
>>376000308
I was there about 2 years ago and my friend pointed it out to me which gave me a good chuckle
>>
>>375998591
I guess you moved there for a job? I'd be interested to hear about it
>>
>>375999881
nope
>>
>>376000083
I'm not sure about an actual ban but there are several stores that sell videogames, as well as a lot of stuff on domestic eshop called TaoBao.
>>
>>376000146
What are you talking about? How many drinks do you need then?
>>
>>376000818
Exactly. What do you want to know?
>>
>>376000083
>Tell your people to get out of my city
I'm not chinese, you know, so I have no power here. sry bro
>>
>>376001142
What you work as
how is life as a foreigner there?

is the pay any good?

I heard that China is getting more and more developed and hear that its a good place to work abroad now. Im just curious.
>>
>>376001075
think about it anon
>>
How little Chinese do you speak? Are you the typical American who doesn't even bother, or one of those weird Europeans who gets obsessed with how good they are at Chinese?

I got HSK level 5 btw.
>>
>>376001193
Are the mainland chinese degenerate subhumans there as well?

Also, who is your favorite mario kart character?
>>
>>376001195
>What you work as
Senior Software Engineer

>how is life as a foreigner there?
Well, comparing to my previous country (which is Russia) it is definitely more crowded and a lot warmer. Internet is a crap, chinese is required for some simple tasks like calling a taxi, and that chinese food drives me mad

>is the pay any good?
Yes. It's like x3 comparing to my salary in Russia

>I heard that China is getting more and more developed and hear that its a good place to work abroad now
Well, it depends on what you're looking after
>>
>>376001435
I take back my previous snotty comments about not learning Chinese, the Russians I met in China were pretty cool.
>>
>>376001347
>How little Chinese do you speak?
Nihao and fapiao are the only chinese words that I know.

>Are you the typical American who doesn't even bother, or one of those weird Europeans who gets obsessed with how good they are at Chinese?
I'm a russian actually.

>I got HSK level 5 btw
Well, that's deep man. I didn't even know what it is
>>
>>376001413
>Are the mainland chinese degenerate subhumans there as well?
I hate humans regardless of their nationality, to be honest. So idk man, they are like other humans but with their own "particular qualities"

>Also, who is your favorite mario kart character?
inkling girl
>>
>>376001238
I tried so hard
>>
>>376000104
da fuck nigga. is saying "um" now qualifies you as a girl?
>>
>>375998328
why?
>>
>>376001892
you get three drinks because that is the size of a chinese family.
>>
>>376001435
You should mention that chinese women have an ungodly thirst for white men
>>
>>376004286
what's the joke then?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.