[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With all this persona love going around with the release of 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Innocent_Sin_characters.png (1MB, 1190x672px) Image search: [Google]
Innocent_Sin_characters.png
1MB, 1190x672px
With all this persona love going around with the release of 5 I have become quite interested in playing the persona 2 series. Typically I hear the story is arguably the best of the series but that the gameplay is shallow, can I maybe get some better detail on this? Thoughts in general on P2?

Persona 2 thread
>>
Nothing? Really?
>>
>>375988075
Playing through right now. The story is really good and the gameplay is just like any non-talus JRPG. The bad part and I mean close to unbearable is how slow the menus are combined with the high encounter rate.
>>
>>375988075
I'd say its worth 1 play through but not an a 100% or really any extra content.
>>
Most people are waiting for the translation of the PSP port of Eternal Punishment specifically because of UI fixes and not needing a guide to properly understand the plot because of poor localization of P1.

I know I'm on that boat.
>>
>>375988075
I've tried to play this game 3 times now and every time I just get tired of the gameplay before I'm even out of the high school. It's really fucking boring.
>>
>>375989196
Sorry, is the psp translations bad? I know the ps1 version of EP was censored but wasn't everything except hitler kept in the psp ports?
>>
I really love how PSP ports look. Too bad its only rpgs using this engine.
P2 is ruined by dumb encounter chance system. I wonder if there are any patches to it.
>>
>>375989047
Yeah. Try to go through it. It has a pretty good story

Also are you playing Innocent Sin?
>>
>>375988075
>with the release of 5
8 months ago, dubfag
>persona 2 thread
the series started with 3
>>
>>375988075
Fatlus really fucked up the release of the P2 duology out here in the west. Best P2:EP edition is only on the PS1 and best P2:IS is on PSP.

>tfw you will never get a remastered P2 dulogy series
>>
Any of you faggots having trouble with Encounter Rates, remember to carry
ESTOMA
S
T
O
M
A
>>
>>375989621
Fuck off retard.
>>
The game's story is handled differently from P3-P5

To make sure that characters get their best Persona, limit your actions when helping with their problems. The only way for people to grow is for them to face their personal problems independently, which the game wants you to do.

But make sure to stay with Yukino when she's grieving though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.