[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll be honest here, I was going to buy Breath of The Wild,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: ZeldaMemories.jpg (197KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ZeldaMemories.jpg
197KB, 1920x1080px
I'll be honest here, I was going to buy Breath of The Wild, but the moment when I heard Zelda speak in the trailer I immediately dropped. Nintendo should be ashamed of themselves, they have so much money they can use and it's clear they used hardly any of those funds to get a viable voice actress. It goes to show how much effort they put into this game too, terrible voice acting, a barren and empty world to explore, just anything lacks any sort of charm or creativity. Nintendo and anyone who plays their games should be ashamed.
>>
You can switch languages now. The rest of your post is shit.
>>
I would have gotten the game if Nintendo didn't make us listen to a shitty English dub...
>>
Well excuse me, princess.
>>
>>375985751
/thread
>>
>>375985591
>>375985762
Just change the language you weebtard
>>
>>375986091
>ust change the language you weebtard

N-NANI?!
>>
>>375985591
You can dl free voice packs now for other languages. Wish it was at launch but apparently now.
>>
>>375986251
>Updating the game
>Letting Nintendo change your firmware in the process
>>
>>375986358
>Go to E-Shop
>Download update
>????
>Profit
>>
>>375986358
You do you champ
>>
>>375985591
Just change the language of the voices to Latino which is the best dub
>>
You can change the languaje.
Anyways, the spanish (Mexican) dub is pretty awesome, anyone agrees?
>>
>>375985591
>>375985762

ITT, retards with shit priorities.
>>
>>375985751
It doesn't have Latin. Fucking disaster.
>>
>tfw waitfag
>didn't buy a Switch at launch
>now can enjoy BotW unspoiled in its superior original language
Dumb suckers. I'll probably still wait it out a bit more for holiday bundles to roll out.
>>
File: 1451071279789.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451071279789.gif
1MB, 392x400px
>>375985591
>I'll be honest here, I was going to buy Breath of The Wild

When you spot bait in the first sentence
>>
>>375987259
>unspoiled
What exactly is there to spoil? The voice acting segments make up literally about 3% of the game,The rest is classic "Ohh"s and "Ahh"s followed by text. The voice acting parts only talk about is Plot points.
>Ganon must be stopped
>This is how Ganon can be stopped
>You stopped Ganon
>The end
>>
File: 1258260334773.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1258260334773.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>played the entire game almost with english voices already

I hate, HATE, when nintendo punishes their first adopters/"true" fans. Fuck them, fuck them so hard.
>>
>>375988921
>game gets delayed for QA
>I WANT IT NOW WAAAAH
>game gets launched in orderly fashion, has unintended flaws
>FUCKING RUSHED GARBAGE WAAAAAAAH
>devs listen to feedback, address flaws in patch
>BUT I PLAYED IT ALL ALREADY TURN BACK TIME WAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I don't even think BOTW is one of the greatest zelda games but jesus fucking christ, some people.
>>
>>375985591
>being a dubfag
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.