[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss him bros. I hate the new enemies of vidya, I want my old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: jack thompson.jpg (56KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
jack thompson.jpg
56KB, 500x386px
I miss him bros. I hate the new enemies of vidya, I want my old super villain back.
>>
>>375982513
Rick?
>>
>>375982513
You know we live in a fucked up world when we start missing Jack Thompson.

SJWs have become the cheapest final boss in history.
>>
He was an ambulance chasing hack. He started screaming tyranny when Hilary Clinton pushed for the exact things he was pushing for. His disbarment was the best thing to happen to the Justice System in a long time.
>>
But shes gone
>>
>>375982513

I doubt we'll see Jack again. The culture loves violence too much.
>>
does he live on the street now or something? not a peep in 8 years
>>
I wonder what Jack would be up to these days if he had never been disbarred
>>
>>375982513
>new

reminder that jack thompson is a democrat who started out as an ally of lieberman and hillary and al and tipper gore

he's not old and the current anti-gaming crowd aren't new

it's the same tyranny and they've fooled you into believing they're anything different than they ever were

if you want to defeat them you have to stop falling for their tricks

otherwise they'll be back with a new face
>>
>>375983208
He would've given up by now. I can't imagine Jack coexisting with modern-day SJW who find everything offensive and the alt-right who consider everything to be a jewish plot. Jack Thompson is a remnant of a different era.
>>
>>375983654
>who consider everything to be a jewish plot.
I thought it was just "degeneracy."
Or is that also a jewish plot?
>>
>>375983853
Probably. Didn't you know that degeneracy is a jewish plot?
>>
>>375983198
He teaches civics to prisoners now, says it's the best work he's ever done and he's finally happy.

Pretty good read: https://www.inverse.com/article/12633-attorney-jack-thompson-and-his-personal-vendetta-agai

>>375983648
>jack thompson is a democrat
Nah he was just a classic neocon with Christian values so he easily gets along with liberals when it comes to "saving the children." He is a different breed from radical social justice leftists and they would tear him apart from some of his beliefs.
>>
File: 872957-uwe.jpg (37KB, 384x511px) Image search: [Google]
872957-uwe.jpg
37KB, 384x511px
>>375982513
>>
File: hollowwojak.png (18KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
hollowwojak.png
18KB, 633x758px
>>375983198
>8 years
>>
>>375984824
Nice to hear he landed on his feet at least.
>>
>>375984824
Thats...that's nice.

Good job, nemesis
>>
>>375982513
I think we miss him because he's so easy to hate.
He's like a person everyone knows is clearly bad.

Kinda like a clear and obvious enemy.
>>
File: 1479174397687.gif (1MB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1479174397687.gif
1MB, 240x200px
>>375982513
>I want my old super villain back.

He was just some old fart in Florida that failed politicians like Clinton and Leiberman latched onto to appeal to a demographic that doesn't matter.
>>
>>375983853
Actually yeah. Or at least it depends on the flavour of degeneracy.
>>
So do violent video games cause real world violence?
>>
>>375987884
no they don't, and if you say otherwise I'll fucking kill you
>>
>>375987884
No, but real world violence causes video games. Look how many are set during the world wars for instance.
>>
>>375987884
Video games has made man aggressively violent since the stone age in 1000BC .
>>
>>375987884
The can make young easily influenced children behave differently or become desensitized to violence, which can lead to real world violence. Just like violence from all other forms of media, art or entertainment. Video games are just the most egregious because you aren't watching the criminals kill cops and civilians, you play as the criminals killing cops and civilians. Thompson had the general right idea but he was too angry and unprofessional to present his point in a good way.
>>
>>375984824
>He managed to find happiness
>You are still on a chinese cartoons imageboard "discussing" videogames and bitching about SJW
What's your excuse /v/?
>>
>>375988194
>The can make young easily influenced children behave differently or become desensitized to violence, which can lead to real world violence.
Prove it
>>
>>375982513
Jack Thompson: Ace Attorney when?
>>
>>375988194
check out this soccer mom over here
>>
>>375983198

He got disbarred
>>
>>375988194
Hey Jack!!!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.