[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should Kingdom Hearts 3 feature Star Wars or SW-related material

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: leia_by_jostnic-d7etcua.jpg (218KB, 890x897px) Image search: [Google]
leia_by_jostnic-d7etcua.jpg
218KB, 890x897px
Should Kingdom Hearts 3 feature Star Wars or SW-related material or just ignored due to how fuckhuge the franchise is?
>>
Yes just for the pure salt it can generate.

The original trilogy should happen in that world. You fight Darth vader and luke is your parther.
>>
Marvel will be ignored for being too much, but there's no reason not to set a KH world based around any singular SW movie
>>
>>375978059
Disney is the focus on KH.

Star Wars as we've known it for decades is NOT Disney. Same with Marvel.
>>
>>375978151

Would be hard to adapt the trilogy in two visits though. I mean if a New Hope and Empire Strikes Back are the only one used, then the game ends with Sora being an ass and leaving Han in carbonite and the empire to wreck more shit. Meanwhile doing ESB and Return of The Jedi would mean skipping the most iconic installment of the series.

Or maybe do what Disney Infinity did and just speedrun through the OT and only covering the really important parts.
>>
>>375978365
you could have three visits
1. help Luke and Han rescue Leia and escape the death star
2. help Leia and Lando rescue Luke and escape from cloud city
3. help Luke redeem his father and defeat the Emperor on the second Death Star
>>
>>375978059
I feel that the only way to avode a massove shit storm would be something small. A secret boss fight with Vader or Bobba Fett at most.
>>
>>375978306
>Disney is the focus on KH.
Last time I checked KH's focus was Final Fantasy shit
>>
>>375978151
>Yes just for the pure salt it can generate.
I still remember when frozen fags threw huge fits and got BTFO about tangled getting put in the game.
>>
>>375979247
the final fantasy representation is an absolute joke compared to the disney representation, you have two disney characters following you around through the entire game ffs also there's hardly any final fantasy worlds if at all and the original worlds are exclusive to kingdom hearts
>>
>>375979247
If that was the case, they would've given a character like Setzer a larger role than just a guy who beats up children.
>>
>>375978306
>Disney is the focus on KH.

I wish this was the case.
>>
>>375978306
KH is the focus of KH, the Disney worlds and characters and FF characters have no influence on the plot and could have been replaced with any KH character
>>
>>375978151

No I want Prequel Trilogy

>Gummi Ship segments become pod-racing
>Goofy and Jar-Jar meet, do the old gag where they think they're looking into a mirror and do the exact same movements.
>Boss Battle is a game of "King of the Hill" against Anakin
>>
At most, just a bonus world with Vader as the superboss and multiple stormtrooper heartless.
>>
>>375979243
Sora would absolutely demolish any Star Wars character. Making it a fair fight would require gimmicks like the Force or giving the boss mad iframes.
>>
>>375978059
>ignored due to how fuckhuge the franchise is?
This. Anyone who says otherwise is a faggot.
>>
>>375978059
I wanna see an obnoxious Hulk get thrown in between a duel between two final fantasy characters
>>
>Should Kingdom Hearts 3 feature Star Wars
I say if it's feasible and fun, why not?
Because the general consensus here is probably, "Star Wars is already big enough for itself and we don't need it shoehorned into everything", I'm sure most people here think it would be detrimental.
But I think Nomura has done a great job of keeping character/world consistency with the other Disney brands, I would be ok with him adding anything Disney owned if he keeps with the consistency.
>>
>>375978059
So long as it involves the proper heroes and nothing of those godawful recent movies and episode.
>>
If they can't do a SW world I would hope they could at least do a Vader fight.
>>
>>375981789
Just have a quick battle during a gummi ship flight.
>GOARSH, WUHUTS THAAYUT!!!
>(raspy duck voice) I don't know Goofy! It looks like some sort of MOON!
>...
>... That's no moon.
>>
>>375978059
NO!
>>
>>375978059
>ANH aesthetic
>Death Star II
>Darth Vader is white

Why do girls pretend to like Star Wars?
>>
>>375982136

They add a Gummi Ship minigame where you join the Rogue Squadron in skirmishes against the Heartless that teamed up with the Dark Side. As you progress to farther and farther worlds the Gummi Routes get harder because you're getting closer to the source of the problem. The final fight is a confrontation around the Death Star - you keep the big Heartless boss busy in a space dogfight while the Rebels blow up the Death Star. Boom, simple.
>>
>>375978059
star wars leaving containment is a scary thought
>>
A Darth Vader secret boss on mustafar while a Yoko Shimamura rearrangement of Battle of Fates plays
>>
>>375983216
>They add a Gummi Ship
How about never again?
>>
>>375978059
Here's what I think they should do: Relegate the Imperial Empire as a hidden boss. While you're flying your Gummi Ship, if you fulfill all the necessary qualifications, you run into an Imperial Fleet. Once you get through, you board a Star Destroyer where you'll run into Darth Vader as a bonus boss. And that's it.

Beat him and you get a neat lightsaber Keyblade.
>>
>>375982136
The gummi ship gets caught in the tractor beam at the same time that the Falcon
>>
>>375979457
Most FF fags don't even know who setzer is
>>
>>375979778
>Boss Battle is a game of "King of the Hill" against Anakin

It's over, Anikin!
>>
>>375983361
Battle of the heroes anon
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.