[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.thelongdark.com/ Anyone else disappointed about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: B4M9kyyMMnYHVCCQsK9rv5-650-80.jpg (32KB, 650x360px) Image search: [Google]
B4M9kyyMMnYHVCCQsK9rv5-650-80.jpg
32KB, 650x360px
http://www.thelongdark.com/

Anyone else disappointed about Hinterland's little trailer? There was a two week countdown to some mysterious update - which just turned out to be another trailer. They're getting pulverized in the steam reviews.. not sure how they're gonna con themselves out of this one.
>>
>>375974937
Aw, what happened to the Long Dark? I was looking forward to it back when it was on kickstarter.

Turned out shit?
>>
>>375975197
it's not shit, just boring
>>
>>375975197
Nope. It's still pretty good, they've made some decent progress. 6 independent regions, tons of features and new items. I bought it pretty late, but some of the earlier backers are unsatisfied with the progress they've made over the past 3 years or so. They keep postponing the story-mode update that they champion. I'd essentially consider the game finished at this point - and it plays as a pretty good one.
>>
>>375974937
I thought it was a pretty chill game, just pretty boring. Definitely good with some bud. Makes you feel like you're in Canada or some shit
>>
Loved the game until the clothing overhaul.

Now crafting your own clothes with animal skin is less rewarding and still takes a fuckton of time and resorces.

And being able to wear two pieces of the same type of cloth makes them feel less important.

Cant put my finger on it, but it killed the game for me
>>
>>375976627
I know what you mean. There's some really overpowered combination of clothing, and it's really negated cold as a factor on the lower difficulties.
>>
File: 1493642569284.jpg (35KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1493642569284.jpg
35KB, 320x240px
>>375974937
just another game that couldn't deliver promises to its playerbase.
>>
>>375974937
Not even joking, the game kinda broke my heart. In theory, it should have been my dream. I enjoy autistic collect object games. That's kinda all I do in Fallout.

But, there needs to be more than just survival. Story mode promised it, but instead of having a S.T.A.L.K.E.R level of drawn out narrative, we are provided with an episodic, Walking Dead bullshit.

I read novels not magazines. I want a GF not a fuckbuddy.
>>
>>375974937
Disappointed in the wait but honestly that trailer is really well-made. If it weren't already an old game, I'd be super pumped for it.
>>
The game is fun and I'm looking forward to the sandbox update and story mode, but the whole countdown to a trailer thing was a dumb move.

The only way a countdown to a trailer goes well is if it's the first announcement trailer of a new game. Doing it for an update that people have been told is coming for ages and already paid for is not the same.

At the very least they could have released the sandbox update and the trailer at the same time.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.