[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I skip this one and start with Arkham City? I want me some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Can I skip this one and start with Arkham City? I want me some motha fuckin superhero in a large city action baby, I don't care about Batcuck and his faggy journey so the linear structure of Asylum turns me off. Anything good I'd miss that ain't in City?
>>
you were going to skip it regardless, why do you feel the need to ask a nepalese ice sculpting board for approval?
>>
Batman isn't a superhero, he's just a normal dude with insane amounts of plot armor. If you want to play as a Superhero running around fucking shit up in a big city, get Saints Row 4.
>>
>>375972790

Hey now, we don't know what I was going to do because I didn't do it, I did this instead. Where will fate take us now?

>>375972818

Already did, already played every mission except the last 1 or 2 because I just got bored of it. City's all drab and boring.
You just described Batman's super power so I guess we agree that he's a superhero.
What else is good? Prototype 1 was good, I haven't played 2 yet. Some of those Spider-Man games, but none of them have good enough swinging and nothing else is that interesting to do in them.
>>
Play it. It´s excellent in environments and press X to batman combat is amusing the first few times. Also has a better story than City.
>>
If you prefer exciting premises over actual good design then by all means skip it.
>>
>>375972614
>playing banham
hahahahha
>>/reddit/
>>
>>375972614
Why would the linear structure turn you off? You know the open world of the other games isn't a sandbox, don't you? There's nothing cool about being able to close which supervillain to fight first when all there is between them are generic thugs.
>>
sure, skip the best game, fucking faggot.
>>
>>375973159
>we don't know what I was going to do because I didn't do it
>entire post is a list of reasons why you were never going to play it

really energizes my peanuts
>>
>>375972614
>skipping the one with actual effort put into into to play generic ubishit sandbox n°148104

you're part of the problem
>>
>>375972614
>large city action
>large

lol
Arkham City and Arkham Asylum are just about the same size
>>
>>375972614
no you stupid nigger
>>
How bout you homos actually give some concrete reasons instead of trying to trick me with your garbage-tier groupthink bullshit you fucking samefags-in-different-bodies cunts
>>
File: 1493782758858.png (63KB, 284x310px) Image search: [Google]
1493782758858.png
63KB, 284x310px
>>375972790
>getting the name of our South korean girdle cleaning board wrong
>>
>>375974662
You've clearly already made up your mind dipshit, so why did you even ask
>>
>>375972790
This is actually one of my favorite memes.
>>
>>375973846
Reddit only plays shitty games though.
>>
Arkham City is as big as Arkham Asylum - you're being lied to
>>
Worst combat system ever made.
>>
Arkham Asylum is a Metroidvania

Fight me, /v/.
>>
Maybe just skip City and play Knight? The city is the biggest, the graphics and combat are the best, and the story in all these games is stupid. The only downside is the tank, but there's more than enough of the stealth and fighting to satisfy you.

Otherwise, play City then Asylum then Knight, then maybe Origins if you enjoyed all the other games.
>>
>>375972614
kill yourself
>>
>>375973910
>doesn't like gliding around Gotham

Too many queers these days.
>>
>>375975297

Thanks my man, so Knight sounds like the one for me. Now when's that shit gettin bundled, it's the only one I haven't gotten for peanuts
>>
>>375972614
Well Arkham Asylum is by far the best game of the series. My opinion is that you should play the first and skip the rest, unless you're desperate for more batman. I never finished City and I started it about 3 times.
>>
>>375975464
Yeah holding down a button to get from point A to B isn't very cool. I guess I could give into a group of thugs that take no effort to beat, but eh.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.