[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Without spoilers, should I play the DS3 DLC before or after beating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: verypossiblygingivitis.jpg (224KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
verypossiblygingivitis.jpg
224KB, 1920x1080px
Without spoilers, should I play the DS3 DLC before or after beating the main game?
>>
>>375972438
I think the DLC areas tend to be of higher level threshold than the rest of the game. Best beat it before going onto the DLC otherwise you might find it more difficult than normal
>>
You can't access the Ringed City until the last area in the game, so after.
>>
>>375972728
not true

you can access it at the chapel before pontiff sulyhvan
>>
>>375972538
Thanks, I should have mentioned I don't care about lvl. I meant story/lore wise.
>>
Ashes of ariandel is fine to beat after Dancer of the Boreal Valley, and the ringed city after you finish the base game
>>
>>375972821

The end of the game gives context to the DLC. If you have already played DS1 you will probably know what's going on anyways though.
>>
>>375972821
If its really over what's the best way to end it?
>>
>>375972728
You can access trc after beating aoa final boss
>>
>>375972896
I have a rough idea but don't know if I'm right. Sounds like I should beat the main game then do the DLC in order. Thanks.
>>
>>375972438
that's what I'm doing right now. I thought DaS3 was easy as hell but then I got to nameless king and he whooped my ass. Sadly, Ashes of Ariandel is very underwhelming
[spoier]there's only two bosses, one of which is just 4 regular level enemies and a generic NPC[/spoiler]
I'm hoping the ringed city is better
>>
>>375973026
how do you do this?
>>
>>375973378
Yea, he destroyed me for a few days. Just beat him and was wondering what I should do.
>>
The real question is, if I beat the main game do I have to replay the whole game to get to the DLC?
>>
>>375973617
>>375973656
OP here, I haven't beat it yet but from what I understand is they handle it like DS2. You choose to start NG+
>>
>>375973628
I'm holding off on the final boss. Currently doing pvp and collecting rings
>>
>>375973843
do they really? you don't get dumped immediately into NG+ like in DaS and BB?
>>
>>375974032
right, you have to select ng+ at the shrine bonfire to move on
>>
>>375974032
From what I heard, yes. I haven't done it yet so I can't say I know for sue.
>>
>>375972807
A second bonfire appears in Sister Friede boss fight room. Honestly I thought that was THE way to get there.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.