[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't the reapers invade the Citadel first then turn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
Why didn't the reapers invade the Citadel first then turn off the mass relays?

Did the fact they did that in ME1 just get retconned?
>>
Because it's a videogame.
>>
>>375967194
Why doesn't Harbinger appear in ME3 despite being so instrumental to ME2?
>>
>>375967194
Because the Orcs would have called in the Nazgûl and their fell beasts before they even got close to Mordor
>>
File: Ilos.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ilos.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>375967194
Since Sovereign failed they lost the element of surprise and just started mowing down everything in their way after taking the long way out of dark space.

Why they leave the Citadel for as long as they did after that is probably just for convenience on the player's part.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>375967682
Is this bait?
Holy fuck did you even play ANY of the games?
>>
>>375967879

Did you? Where does Harbinger appear in ME3 smart guy?
>>
File: Shifty Looking Cow.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Shifty Looking Cow.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
>>375967682
He appears near the end during the final charge, but I guess everyone made fun of "Assuming Direct Control" so much that they decided not to let him speak during the finale.
>>
>>375968017

How the fuck is anyone supposed to know that considering that he looks like every other reaper capital ship? Jesus Bioware really is incompetent aren't they.
>>
File: ME3_tequila se'lai.png (252KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
ME3_tequila se'lai.png
252KB, 500x321px
>>375967861
Maybe they thought that the council would be smart enough to listen to Shepard and get the Hell out of dodge rather than leave all their eggs in one basket.
>>
>>375968182
His eyes are super yellow.
>>
>>375968009
>>375968182
They say its Harbinger over the comm.
Cunt.
>>
ME1 was written by Drew Karpyshyn who's a good writer, in ME2 they started pushing Drew aside in favor of Mac Walters, who is a hack who ruined the series. Later Drew would be demoted to work on their shitty wannabe WoW: Star Wars edition while leaving Mass Effect to Walters and other hacks.
>>
How could the Prothean scientists hack the Citadel if the Citadel was an all-powerful AI who was behind the Reapers all along?
>>
>>375967194
Thumbnail looks like some cyberwolf howling
Legs in the bottom left, titled head in the top right.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.