[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need to get new game. Shoud I buy Nier Automata, Prey or Playerunknown's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Nier_Automata_cover_art.jpg (65KB, 357x399px) Image search: [Google]
Nier_Automata_cover_art.jpg
65KB, 357x399px
Need to get new game.

Shoud I buy Nier Automata, Prey or Playerunknown's Battleground?
>>
>>375954168
Prey demo is kino, but wait for it to release and reviews to start coming out.
>>
You know the answer is Nier, anon.
>>
>>375954168
Personally i would recommend Nier
>>
File: 1469741488387.jpg (228KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469741488387.jpg
228KB, 1280x960px
Literally everyone will say Nier.

Why did you even bother making this thread.
>>
Prey isn't out yet and won't have any reviews for a while, so while it looks cool I'd wait a bit for general player reception before throwing down money

Battlegrounds is a lot of fun but it's also in early access so it's only going to improve with time

Nier Automata is out now and is a fantastic game by any measure
>>
>>375954168
What kind of game do you prefer? If you like the kind of game that PUBG is I would say that if only because it's cheaper and you will probably get more playtime out of it.
>>
I haven't played Battlegrounds, it seems the same as a ton of other games though
Prey had a really botched demo from what I heard and it flew under everyones radar. Dunno, haven't really given it much thought
Nier is fine I guess if you like hack and slash games with light customization and a story thats mediocre at best but still tries to look at some philosophical themes.
>>
Play Nier.
>>
Of those three, get Nier.
>>
>posts Nier picture as the op
>"OMG guyz what gaem do get?"

Everyone is going to day Nier you retard
>>
>>375954168
Nier
>>
File: 1451970738895.gif (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451970738895.gif
94KB, 500x500px
>>375954571
>story thats mediocre at best

I strongly disagree with your opinion, sir, but I respect you and your right to make your own judgements. I hope you have a nice day.
>>
>>375954768
I actually do want to fight, magical autistic yellow fish man.

I think the story had a lot of good potential and possible weight to it but it lost all interest for me when I realized that the characters were beyond bland and uninteresting. I get the theme that Taro was trying to convey - that you should find meaning in meaninglessness and carry on living even if that reason is a lie etc etc - but it just made the whole game meaningless to me. Theres no momentum, no real stakes, no real price or goal at play. The conflict at the ending is completely pointless too because the pods didn't stop 9S from going on his autistic rampage even when they knew about A2 and 2B.
It was the same thing with the sidequests and side characters honestly. Why would I care about any of them when they don't even have voiced dialogue or any interesting characteristics?
>>
>>375954168
>one game idolized by a large portion of /v/'s user-base
>two games which /v/ has shit on since release.

hmm, I wonder what will be recommended...
>>
>>375954554
>Battlegrounds is a lot of fun but it's also in early access so it's only going to improve with time

I doubt there will be big updates (like with ark).
Also, it's one of those games that will stay forever in EA until the developer will cancel it.
>>
Battlegrounds is a copy paste battle royale game that plays exactly like allot the others and is only popular because of twitch streamers.

Nier is an action rpg that has just OK combat but a very creative and unique world and a story that is at least interesting.

It's basically a question of whether or not you have shit taste.
>>
>>375954168
Nier of course
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.