[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In an intense fight >accidentally crouch >accidentally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
>In an intense fight
>accidentally crouch
>accidentally sheikah scope
>get wrekt

Every single fucking time, wtf were they thinking
>>
>press the wrong buttons
>die
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW
>>
>>375949404

Yeah when a big enemy is charging at you you're probably going to press a little harder on the control stick and when you do you end up pressing the sneak button and then you're on the floor. Tell me how that's good control design.
>>
I've never once, in any game, accidentally clicked the analog stick buttons. Stop being so rough with your controller you neanderthal
>>
>>375949307
Why the fuck can't you roll in the this game
>>
>>375949570
why would you press harder?
>>
>>375949570
You sound like the kind of guy who ruins one of my GameCube controllers every time you play Smash Bros. Get fucked
>>
>>375949307
I did this a few times in the first hour because that's a lock-on button in a lot of games

thankfully it only took about that long to adjust to different controls
>>
>>375949570
Have you literally never played a video game before?
>>
>>375949743
Because you can jump and it's pretty much the same shit doesn't give plain invincibility frames because where you jump matters.
>>
My sister has this problem. She also whips the contoller upwards when she jumps, and freaks out and pauses the game whenever a weapon breaks.
At least she blames herself when she fucks up and not the game.
>>
>>375949307
Are you playing on the Switch or WiiU?
I currently own neither and I was considering your input but as it seems, you are retarded. I bet you didn't even beat the car/ramp levels in Battletoads
>>
>>375951061
My brother does this, but he has downs. We let him play with a toaster instead.
>>
>>375949307
>Accidentally
How could this happen?
Like, seriously, you have fingers so big that you can lift them or you're a ham button presser?
>>
>>375949570
fuck man, you bad
>>
>>375949307
Stop button mashing retard.
>>
>>375949570
How fat are your fingers?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.