[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you guys get all of those spare keys? I got mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: quake.jpg (57KB, 1728x972px) Image search: [Google]
quake.jpg
57KB, 1728x972px
Where do you guys get all of those spare keys? I got mine and thats fucking it.
>>
Multiple emails.

They're passing them out like free candy now. Everyone I know who wanted in got in.
>>
File: file.png (26KB, 597x271px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
26KB, 597x271px
They just sent me 3 spare ones yesterday
Enjoy
>>
File: slash.png (99KB, 392x307px) Image search: [Google]
slash.png
99KB, 392x307px
lemme get this out of the way so i can hop back in the game:

if u play overwatch after qc comes out you have a slim boner and a small dick but if you play qc then you have a fat boner and a big dick

u know its true
>>
>>375949256
What if I don't play wither because I'm shit at shooters and I always will be.
>>
>>375949076
Thanks
>>
scalebearer is the only problem and a huge problem people are realizing how broken he is and facing a team of three scalebearers just makes me not want to play
>>
tips on bhoping and strafe jumping are greatly appreciated.
>>
Goddamn the game feels so bad when coming straight from QL. RL is so sluggish and underpowered, LG rapes you in 1s, zoom for extra damage fucking sucks. this is like the 5th beta weekend and it still isnt fixed.
>>
>>375949426

if u aint into shooters then thats cool man, hope ur striving to be a badass in whatever shit you do play
>>
>>375952258
doing 3 dmg with the RL kills me inside. also i dont know what their netcode is for projectiles but when paired against brazilians my rockets go right through them
>>
why in the name of fuck does it take so long to get to the main menu?
why is there a stupid cinematic where you see everyone in the match on little podiums, then you see your own team again, as if it matters in any way?
why the fuck is it so slow between matches for fuck sake, i want to play a few matches quickly after work, not set aside an hour looking at loading screens and players flashing their ugly cosmetics as if it means anything
>>
File: 1493414917623.png (475KB, 1806x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1493414917623.png
475KB, 1806x1166px
>>
>>375953414
tfw very disappointed to see no bones or doom

tfw I just now realized keel was supposed to be a nigger all along
>>
>>375952258

i've been playing since first week and this weekend is the worst in the netcode department by far, i think the servers are just overloaded or something like that, it's pretty bad, rockets and rails literally going through people's chest

they gave out a fuck ton of keys so i think theyre intentionally stress testing things, hopefully they fix up netcode and roll out some new servers before too long
>>
>>375948904

reminder: http://imgur.com/a/SyF5V
Too big for 4chan, made a gif to support Bethesda's shitty forums
>>
>>375952721

Reasonable posts? On my /v/? Why I never!
>>
>>375953710
what happened?
>>
>>375953204
HMMM I FUCKING WONDER
>>
>>375953204
I share these complaints as well, they need to make shit snappy
>>
How do you guys like it? I played 3 matches last weekend it was available and felt like I would get burnedout quickly. If I ended uo buying it.
>>
File: We wuz gladiators.jpg (96KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
We wuz gladiators.jpg
96KB, 560x800px
>>375953710
Come on, now.
>>
Will Doomguy be in QC or was that just scrapped ideas of Id hoping for someone to find some shit and fall for it?
>>
>>375954871
used to his brightskin tho
>>
>>375955016
Of course he'll be in QC. Not only was D44M a big success but Doomguy was already in Q3.
>>
>>375955190
If they can add characters from different series just because they're connected (which happened before obviously), they should bring Crash and that german soldier dude as well.
>>
>>375951005
Abilities and stats don't ruin the game they said.
Blatant OP Champion fucking up balance. Can't wait for a no ability mode.
>>
>>375955343
Well Crash is already a Quake character.
>>
Free Keys from me. enjoy
GBP9-E34N-N8GF-6G9A-X62N
ARK4-N98G-C9BF-8P2G-M89M
XXM7-E62A-K4BX-2C4A-X32D
>>
>>375955564
And one of the greatest

>inb4 they give her a face and voiced dialouge to make her a cunt
>>
>>375955637
What makes you think they'll give her a face? As for her voice/personality, look at QL for that, where she already has voiced dialog and is really nice to the player.
>>
>>375955541
the thing is that right now every character has its strength and weaknesses and are all fairly balanced but scalebearer is all strengths
>>
>>375955636
why thank you kind anon
>>
clan arena when
>>
>>375956004
Don't see any downside to Sorlag either. High health, high armor, speed and immune to acid from other Sorlags.
>>
GRG6-H76F-U4MY-6K3E-D86H
>>
Wow I'm really out of shape at Quake, I'm getting completely shit on. Used to be alright but that was a long time ago to be fair. It seems fun but Christ I'll have to eat a mountain of shit before I ever get decent.
>>
>>375949426
>I'm shit at shooters and I always will be.

That's not true
>>
>>375956662
When it hits F2P they will be retarded to not have proper matchmaking in which case you'll get to play with mostly shitties until your rekindle your skills.
>>
>>375949256
god i just want to lick every inch of slash
>>
File: magdalena-radziej-hunter-10b.jpg (1015KB, 1920x2545px) Image search: [Google]
magdalena-radziej-hunter-10b.jpg
1015KB, 1920x2545px
Hunter when
>>
>>375956662
same I can tell I'm not as good as I used to be but I can also tell there's a lot of people in duel that have never dueled in quake before because they do stupid shit like don't even get the armor they spawn beside and stuff
>>
>>375955637
>face
Not okay.
>voiced dialogue
I don't think they're gonna leave one character silent while the rest talk, are they? 'sides, she had a voice in Quake Live and it wasn't dissimilar to her existing pain grunts- and being a motormouth makes sense, her bot is literally set up to use chatlines after every single kill/death/taunt/etc.
>>
>>375958593
I doubt they'll make Doomguy talk.
>>
Its a good beta but I think the gameplay is too repetitive for modern gamers and the gimmick talents will drive away old gamers.
>>
>>375958216
>$4.99 DLC
>>
>>375959474
>paid DLC
>in a f2p game
>>
i quite liked it the first few times but it seems to have gotten stale pretty quickly, the gameplay just isn't that satisfying, don't know whether it's the guns or the sounds or what
the graphics look pretty tacky as well, all thin and weedy with lots of pipes and 'organic' curves everywhere. i know it's trendy at the moment but i hate it.
>>
>no code yet

rip
>>
I suck at this.

But you know what else sucks? That jungle temple map. Also the rocket launcher feels like a pea shooter.
>>
>>375959474
complains the 4chan pass user since 2012
>>
>>375961361
Lol wat. It's the only thing I can consistently kill with.
>>
>>375959474

nah, all future champs included in Champions Pack
>>
>>375958032
I hope so, I'm not sure if it's a case of everyone in the closed beta is really good or I'm just awful, it's probably a combination of both to be fair. There needs to be some sort of way for new players to play together or the game won't succeed. Hardcore Quake fans are too few to keep the game alive and casuals will flee if they just get their shit smashed every single game.
>>
>>375948904
This thread made me check my email and turrns out i was send a key 2 weeks ago. Didnt notice even.
Thanks i guess op. Gonna check it out.
>>
>>375956845
how is that not true
people dont just automatically have more health and do more damage than me
>>
>>375953972
>that post
>reasonable
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.