[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not only the artstyle looks like some freeware microtransactions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: civ631280jpg-653088_1280w.jpg (368KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
civ631280jpg-653088_1280w.jpg
368KB, 1280x720px
Not only the artstyle looks like some freeware microtransactions ridden shit but the AI is retarded as well
>guy gets butthurt about my city being too close to his
>proceeds to build a city right outside of my borders
>someone randomly spergs out and declares war on me
>gets stomped
>other civs call me a warmonger because I occupy his cities
>Harald complimenting my navy when I'm a landlocked country without one ship

and the agenda system is just retarded everyone gets butthurt at you for the stupidest reasons
>having more wonders than him
>having trade routes with city states
>not being expansionist enough as if he really wanted to have another empire to compete with
the only winning move is not to play
>>
yup
>>
Are there any 4x's where the AI isn't retarded and doesn't have to cheat to be difficult?
>>
I'm just gonna hold off until all the expansions are out and on sale.
>>
File: GALCIV.jpg (11KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
GALCIV.jpg
11KB, 242x208px
>>375924474
I've heard Galactic Civilizations AI is smart but never played it myself.
>>
civ 6 hot trash literally no reason to play it over civ 5

grab NQmod and go play closed group games I swear you will have the best multiplayer strategy experience of your life
>>
>>375924046
>no more city connections to limit your settling
>agenda system that doesn't work
>district system that contributes nothing
>still not enough production
>dumb fucking AI
>worst artstyle of any 4X
>civs are even less unique and more boring than in V
Between this and Beyond Earth it's clear that Firaxis can't make good games anymore. No amount of expansions can possibly fix this shit since some of the problems are the fundamental core mechanics. Where should 4X enthusiasts go now?
>>
>>375925052

>Where should 4X enthusiasts go now?

rushing into the loving arms of paradox interactive
>>
>>375925052
Back in time, there will never be another good 4X since stuff like this sells.
>>
>>375925052
Stellaris I guess. Altough I'm playing Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebelion
>inb4 not a real 4x
who gives a fuck it's sure more fun than those ''click next turn'' simulators
>>
>>375925234
>rushing into the loving arms of paradox interactive
Preferably during the summer because fuck parajew dlc.
>>
i know it's not even really the same gameplay, but after playing eu4 ive realised how shit the civ series is. kinda ruined it for me. if only parajew wasn't so fucked with it's DLC policies
>>
File: 1434752640982.png (425KB, 486x495px) Image search: [Google]
1434752640982.png
425KB, 486x495px
The fact that devs are still shitting out 4X/Grand Strategy games with bad AI is fucking baffling. It is arguably the most important aspect of the game unless you're playing multiplayer.
>>
File: Genius.png (2KB, 24x24px) Image search: [Google]
Genius.png
2KB, 24x24px
>>375925635
just wait for the dlc to go on sale anon, patience is a virtue
>>
Is Crusader Kings 2 worth it?
>>
>>375925791
and the problem with multiplayer is that a single fucking match takes hours upon hours. i've only once finished a match in Civ V and that was cause I told my friend to stay on so I get the achievement for winning a match and it was pretty close to ending anyway
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.