[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQR Ux-w6t4s Alan Wake 2 wh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: alan-wake-2.jpg (386KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
alan-wake-2.jpg
386KB, 3000x1688px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQRUx-w6t4s

Alan Wake 2 when? Hopefully Remedy will show something at E3
>>
The first was fucking awful.
>>
the flashlight gimmick is boring
>>
>>375921379
Is this the demo?
>>
>>375922397
Yes. But it looks more like beta testing
>>
>>375921379
Loved the "ending" in first 1
>>
>>375921379
I thought the American Dream or whatever that shit was was the sequel.
>>
>>375924964
Nah. It was more like 1.5. Some in-universe spinoff.
>>
>>375924872
What was the "ending" again?
>>
>>375926970
In order to save his wife he "sacrifices" himself by getting sent to the Dark Place in the Lake.
>>
What, they survived the belly flop of their last game?
>>
>>375927389
You don't know how game development works, do you?
>>
>>375921379
>BUT IT WASNT A LAKE
>WHAT IF
>IT WAS AN OCEAN
DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNN

Give me a break,mediocrity through and thorough.
Boring schlock with a ton of money behind it.
>>
>>375927389
They just announced that they're working on a new game with the codename "Project 7", so yes.
>>
>>375927546
>BUT IT WASNT A LAKE
>WHAT IF
>IT WAS AN OCEAN
The developers themselves kinda make fun of it though
>>
>>375927546
>>375927784
What did that even mean? That the evil shit was spread farther than he thought?
>>
>>375927960
The darkness had possessed him at that point, so it was likely the darkness rewriting itself into something stronger.
As a lake, the evil is confined to one place. As an ocean, it has reach on possibly a global scale.

At least that's what I took from it.
>>
>>375921379
hopefully never, the original was garbage
>>
I always assumed Alan Wake 2 would be Alice Wake, since she's the one that makes it out of cabin. She's a photographer, so I figured her artistic link to the darkness would be polaroids or something. Like take pictures of the taken to make them vulnerable instead of holding a flashlight to their face for 5 seconds.
>>
>>375928571
>>375921527
>>375921454
How can anyone unironically hold these opinions?
>>
>>375928571
fucka you ignorante dog you are rot I shpit on you
>>
>>375928829
Singsing please.
>>
First one was pretty bad, the dlc was kino tho.

Mr. Scratch is awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6gSyqa79UE

That said, I'm not looking forward to any sequel if it's just going to be a mediocre stephan king story.
>>
the music was pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M1k1tgq87g
>>
>all of those waifus in American Nightmare

Good stuff, plus the guns, shame it was so repetitive.
>>
>>375928926
>Mr. Scratch is awesome

Lord fucking no. The DLC was complete and utter trash and it killed my hopes for a good sequel at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YLNTuzWCu4

Everything about it was just so bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaDNGoVKfDw

This trailer for Return was cool though and it was nice to fin it myself in Quantum Break without being spoiled.
>>
>All these people saying the game was pretty bad
>Game holds a 8.3 on meta and 8.1 user score
>On most platforms like steam or GOG it holds 9 stars
??????????????
>>
>>375929379

I like to think DLC wasn't canon. That shit felt like someone else other than Sam Lake wrote it.
>>
I liked the first game's story and writing, but the combat mechanics were iffy.

American Nightmare had better combat mechanics, but I didn't feel like I was in a Twilight Zone episode at all.
>>
>>375921379
It makes me sad that a second one never came out. I get why people disliked the first, but I loved it and I'll never not recommend that people at least give it a try. It's the only instance I've seen where a game tries to be cinematic and still keeps a good pace
>>
>>375929379
Dlc actually had more improved combat mechanics. Not to mention, it was just fun. The main game suffered a lot from repetativeness and boring mediocre story. While the dlc still has a meh story, it was more engaging than the borefest of the main.

Scratch is literally /ourguy/.

How the hell do you make a more shitty story based off an already shit inspiration?
>>
>>375921379
I wish they had made the sequel instead of Quantum whatever. I hard fixed my 360's red light to play it, then bought it, DLC, and American Nightmare from steam. The game was repetitive as shit, but god damn if it wasn't a shit load of fun too.
>>
>>375929473
the repetitive gameplay in a linear forest was pure shit
>>
File: 1492559285514.png (117KB, 642x404px) Image search: [Google]
1492559285514.png
117KB, 642x404px
>>375929473
/v/ Is full of contrarians, trolls, and people with just good old fashioned bad taste. Half the people online right now never played Max Payne 1, the other half probably hates it.
>>
>>375926970
He gives the lake the power it wants and sacrifices himself in order to free his wife. By actually giving the lake power, he was able to write in loopholes that allow him to escape. His escape takes place in American Nightmare.
>>
>>375929473

It's just one samefag taking a shit on the thread. Look at the time stamps on the shitposts.
>>
If there isn't a villain like mr scratch, than I probably won't get a sequel. It's sad that a dlc was more fun than the main game.
>>
>>375927960
>>375928535
He willing wrote that. He learned throughout the game that if he had try to half ass the story, by making it so he escaped and had beaten the darkness he would've died and the lake would've survived. Since Tom told him you can't do that, he willing gave the lake power in order to save his wife, and create an opening for his escape.
>>
>>375930072
Scratchfag, stop.
>>
Why didn't Alan wrap himself up in christmas lights too?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.