[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's an "everybody dies in a way that typifies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Halo-_Reach_box_art.png (125KB, 256x326px) Image search: [Google]
Halo-_Reach_box_art.png
125KB, 256x326px
>it's an "everybody dies in a way that typifies their character" episode
I've got a 360 recently, with all the Halo titles on it (I've played 1 and 2 multiple times and love them). I picked Reach to play first because I thought it was the best in the series for some reason. I hope to Christ I'm wrong.

Fuck plasma grenades
Fuck the level design
Fuck the skulls that had so much potential and then just sucked ass and made the game not fun.
>>
I liked it a lot, it just needed a good scarab fight and no stupid perks they shoehorned in and it would have been perfect for me
>>
Kat a cute
>>
You're indeed wrong. The characters were great but everything else about Reach's campaign was dogshit.

Multiplayer was fine, not the best though but it had the best customs/forge at the time.

Play ODST then 3, you're lucky you get to play them in that order.
>>
You dun goofed starting with reach. It'll improve with halo CE and even more so with 2. Halo 3 may disappoint you if you don't have nostalgia for it.

But reachs characters are shit, only good one is literally the self insert and Jorge. When they died I didn't care because they had no personality
>>
>>375919391
>emile black character
>dies by getting stabbed in the back
i see what you did there OP
>>
Yeah, but people still praise it.
>>
>>375919810
Perks weren't exactly invasive but the way that sprint was one and many of the others stop you in your tracks was annoying as fuck. The few times I swapped I felt like I missed sprint and the other perks didn't compare.
>>375920595
I'll probably do that order, that was the plan anyway. Then Halo 4>>375920850
>It'll improve with halo CE and even more so with 2
I've played those two heavily already

>>375921104
I might be retarded but I'm not following
>>
>>375922023
Keep an open mind for 4.its pretty decivisive but it's campaign is not as bad as people say. It's definitely different.

5s campaign is terribad though. Worst by far
>>
>>375919391
>best in the series
>people actually think this now
>>
>>375919391
>I thought it was the best in the series for some reason.
you will be in for a treat when you play ODST
>>
>>375919391
>hide thread
>>
>>375919391
>thought Reach was best in series
What led you to think that? /v/ certainly never makes that claim. Both ODST and 3 are better
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.