[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove you are not a blind sonybro and say something bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 18

File: bloodborne.png (2MB, 1422x800px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne.png
2MB, 1422x800px
Prove you are not a blind sonybro and say something bad about this game.
>>
blood vial farming is obnoxious and pointless, adds nothing to the game
>>
dungeons
>>
>>375906437

It runs like pure shit. I borrowed a housemates ps4 to try this meme, it's honestly ridiculous. Gave it back and said it was too hard kek
>>
Frenzy
>>
File: 1493261286779.png (368KB, 500x530px) Image search: [Google]
1493261286779.png
368KB, 500x530px
You can't travel between lamps or hunter mark directly to the dream.
Abysmal framerate drops when multiple players on scream
Blood Letting Beast is a shit boss in every possible aspect
Farming offshape korean gems
Chikage
>>
>>375906510
this
>>
Chalice dungeons, blood vials, 30 fps and fucking Micolash
>>
Too many i-frames on dodge, rally system makes the game too easy, unless you go down into the the later chalice dungeon bosses you aren't going to be challenged once you hit the mid game and beyond. Even with various different builds I couldn't experience a playstyle which was that drastically different from others which felt disappointing compared to other souls games.
>>
>>375906437
Having to go back to the hunter's dream every single goddamn time you want to go somewhere.
Still the best Souls game by far though.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (29KB, 398x370px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
29KB, 398x370px
>>375906437
Dark Souls 2 is better
>>
>>375906437
Everything about the Chalice Dungeons.
PVP's bell system effectively locking off most areas from PVP.
Blood gems existing and breaking PVP.

Here's one not brought up often - that there's no actual combos, and the recovery time into a dodge is always less than the startup of the next hit of a string. That's just weird shit design.

Still liked the game, of course. Quite a bit.
>>
File: 1483921189001.jpg (13KB, 252x276px) Image search: [Google]
1483921189001.jpg
13KB, 252x276px
It's a soulslike, and therefore only fun for kids, like CoD.
>>
File: 1493599153212.png (39KB, 324x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493599153212.png
39KB, 324x300px
>>375906546
>not liking fucking Micolash

Look at this beastly idiot
>>
The ending is extremely abrupt. You beat some boss with no build up and doesn't really have any impact, then you're met with a dead end. That's it.
>>
>>375906437
Exclusivity, i don't own the game but i have played trough it at a friends place. The game itself is great.
>>
If I have to
>loading times were atrocious prepatch
>chalices could have been done better
>memory leak bug ruined some of the bosses for me (I didn't know about the bug at the time)

That's really it
>>
File: wack.jpg (31KB, 563x421px) Image search: [Google]
wack.jpg
31KB, 563x421px
>>375906437
Complete lack of challenge in base game.
If it were all like the DLC it would be so much more enjoyable.
I barely remember most of the Vanilla bosses because of the rate I shredded through them. I don't think I even saw every boss's full moveset.
>>
>>375906437
The people on here that worship it refuse to admit that it was just filler to hold people off for Dick Soles 3, and have sucked it's cock to the point of making me despise the game.
>>
>>375906437
the optional bosses are harder than the mandatory bosses game bosses, alot of the mandatory bosses are quite easy.
>>
PvP is the worst of all the games.
Magic/Guns are not viable.
Performance is terrible.
Lack of variety in general in armor and weapons.
Chalice Dungeons are literal cancer.
1/3 of the bosses are terrible (Mikolash, The One, Emissary, Witch, Blood Starved, Shadows)
>>
>>375906657
>Complete lack of challenge in base game.
oh come on
>>
>>375906721
>Magic/Guns are not viable
You're joking, right?

Rest is spot on, though.
>>
>>375906458
>he had to farm blood vials

get fucking good
>>
Chalice dungeons could've used more variety in terms of bosses and dungeon palettes.
Base game has the problem of too many weapons being locked behind mid-game and beyond, which isn't an issue if you're a long-time player since you can just speed-run, but it's also still a problem because a lot the time you want a weapon that's unfortunately out of your reach for a rather lengthy amount of time.

Also this: >>375906531
Having to go through multiple loading screens to visit the Dream and restock then return to your previous location kinda sucks.
>>
Frenzy is a horrible mechanic.
Felt like the NPC quests were pretty weak.
>>
>>375906751
I don't know what to tell you, anon. Maybe it's just because I played the shit out of DaS 1 & 2 but every single boss in BB was flaccid as fuck and I took them down in at very most three attempts each.
>>
>>375906787

Magic was garbage in vanilla. It's actually viable now.

Guns were always viable. Hell, you could cheese the entire game with the cannon in vanilla regardless of your build
>>
File: file.png (176KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
176KB, 300x300px
>>375906860
Oh god totally forgot about that one.
>>
Chalice Dungeons were disappointing.
No traveling between lamps, always have to go through the Hunter's Dream.
Some underused areas that could've been neat if expanded like Byrgenwerth or the Lecture Building.

And that's it for me.
>>
endgame is too easy and short
having to warp to refill blood vials is annoying as hell in chalice dungeons
>>
The story is convoluted rubbish, as with all souls games.
>>
>>375906657
>This
I think they just take way too much damage. Holy blade to the face -> roll -> Full charge to the ass -> Visceral -> Dead boss.
I liked the fact that you could stagger bosses and parry pretty much all of them, but it made them hella easy when it is a guaranteed 1/4 of their HP after you hit them for 3/4 of it during your combo.
>>
having to get certain materials in addition to the chalices to open new dungeons is dumb, it makes the whole chalice dungeon section of the game needlessly annoying. It sould be enough to get the chalices from bosses to get to the next dungeon
>>
>>375906437
30fps
>>
Horrible frame drops whenever there are a lot of particle effects on the screen.
>>
chalice dungeons
you could argue the farming for heals is stupid
can't rest at lamps
>>
Chalice Dungeons are literal shit..
>>
>>375906437
pvp sucks. damn shame.

>>375906458
I never had to farm vials. you must be retarded. also limited blood vials is a good decision because it makes the regain system that much more important. git gud.
>>
>>375906721
>Challice dungeons are cance4

Not a valid point, I agree with the rest except weapon variety. They are all balanced in a certain way unlike Dark Shit
>>
>>375906437
The frame rate is terrible at times. How does this run on the PS4 Proâ„¢?
>>
not enough tentacles.
>>
>>375906437
JUST KEEP FUCKING ATTACKING ISN'T THIS SO EXHILARATING AND FUN
DON'T YOU LIKE SOULS GAMES
WHAT ABOUT CTHULU
JUST KEEP MINDLESSLY DODGING AND ATTACKING BECAUSE THATS WHAT MADE DARK SOULS FUN
>>
>>375908264
Did you do the chalice dungeons anon? Cause that's the only place where you'd eventually just run out in the lower levels. Just cause there would only be like 4 if RNG was based.
>>
>>375906437
Poor man's Dark Souls. People love it so much because it was the first PS4 exclusive even remotely worth getting, and stayed that way for some time.
>>
>>375906437
PvP is too pointlessly complex to get going
NPC hunters are pure bullshit to fight
Chalice dungeons
Moon Presence is a shit-tier final boss compared to Gehrman and Mergo's Wet Nurse
>>
File: ludwig.gif (1MB, 540x200px) Image search: [Google]
ludwig.gif
1MB, 540x200px
>30 fps
>too linear
>not enough weapons

Despite this it's the best Souls game and the sole reason I bought a PS4.
>>
>>375908275
The framerate has been patched to fuck after release, it mostly runs at a regular 30fps now with a couple notable exceptions (the classroom in the Lecture Building comes to mind). The biggest problem performance-wise is inconsistent frame timing which boost mode doesn't fix.
>>
File: ACTUALludwig.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
ACTUALludwig.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>375908523
Holy christ what a filename typo.
>>
Sometimes the frames are bad to me and I usually play on console. It's when there's a bunch of stuff going on though.

The later Chalice dungeons where you have half health was pretty annoying too. Defiled hot dog = biggest pain in the ass.

Otherwise I think it's a really great game with good replay value (for different weapons). Still haven't finished the DLC.
>>
>>375908420
>First timed Mergo's Wet Nurse
I didn't realize I had "beaten" the game till I went back. Had 3 cords so I just ate them for the additional bosses. Cause that shit was disappoint.
>>
>>375906510
holy shit how is that status effect so unforgiving fuck this
>>
>>375908523
>>not enough weapons
I can sort of understand this, but personally I think the fact that every weapon is completely unique makes up for that. And 30fps never bothered me in Souls games, though I do think out of all them BB would benefit the most from a higher framerate because the faster pace and twitchier combat.
>>
No options to redistribute stat points; seriously, if you want to use weapons that are 10+ hours in you'll have to either have 25 in every weapon stat or look up the info on said weapons beforehand.
>>
>>375908683

and after browsing the thread, not being able to travel people lamps really sucks, is there any reason why they took that out?

Load times don't bother me though, gives me time to text or something.
>>
>>375906437
R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1
>>
>>375906437
Runs poorly with really shitty load times, DS1 bonfire level ups will always be better than hub world ones, shitty graphics but the art style more than makes up for them. It's still near perfect though.
>>
>>375906437
JUST LET ME BASE NEW GAME WITH THE WEAPONS I GOT FROM THE DLC

GOD

DAAAAMMMNNN
>>
The chalice dungeons just aren't fun. People reach very hard to try and say this game is a meme though and that's laughable. It's a fantastic experience, easily the most atmospheric game I've ever played.

The switch to cosmic horror was beautiful. It's just amazing.
>>
It doesn't matter if From and Sony Japan Studio make another Bloodborne; as long as it is on the ShitStation 4 I won't buy it.

Sony needs to make the PlayStation 5 already that can provide the following:

Bloodborne The Old Hunter Edition REMASTERED
4K(1440p is "fine'' as long as it has 144fps option) 60fps MAX SETTINGS.
- no frame pacing issues - no chromatic abberation
- option to disable motion blur and depth of field
- reduced loading times to 5-10 sec (my SSD loads DS3 in 3sec).

THEN and ONLY THEN, will I buy a Sony product.

As long as ShitStation 4 is their main device I won't buy their games. Period.
>>
>>375908849
Probably had to do with the chalice dungeons or it was a Nexus throwback.
>>
Micolash didn't have broccoli form as his phase 2.
>>
>>375908404
yup, plat'd the game.
>>
>>375908356
t. PC user
>>
File: collection.png (2MB, 1242x926px) Image search: [Google]
collection.png
2MB, 1242x926px
>>375906437

1. Frame pacing issues.
2. 30fps with fps drops sometimes.
3. Downgraded graphics.

Bloodborne would be the best game ever made if it was on PC, it is held back by the ShitStation 4.
>>
>>375906437
The pvp sucked and its engine ruined dark souls 3
>>
>>375906437
Those load times make learning from my mistakes difficult, and they're reputedly still long on a PS4 Pro with an SSD (which is why I probably will never upgrade to one).
>>
>say something bad about Bloodborne

It didn't win an award for It's OST
>>
serious here
I never played Bloodborne
I didn't like Dark Souls 1 because of the lack of direction and it's too easy to die (and you go all the way back to the start)
Dark Souls 2 was even worse in the level difficulty but at least it was 60fps
Will I enjoy Bloodborne? it's 23 bucks here
>>
File: 8b2.jpg (26KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
8b2.jpg
26KB, 540x540px
>mfw the gank squad in Yahar'gul
NPC hunters with their fucking infinite stamina in a game all about dodging and aggresively attacking are the only problem with the game that actually comes close to ruining it for me
>>
>>375906437
the main campaign is too short. There should be at least one more area and boss between Amelia and Rom, and one more area and boss between Rom and The One Reborn

its so jarring how you go from early game right into endgame.
>>
>>375906594
This
>>
Why do a lot of people say the PVP isn't good?

I think being able to shoot+riposte while someone uses a vial is really neat. And most people don't use them in the heavy PVP areas.

I never played online when the game was in its prime, so I never fully experienced it unfortunately.
>>
>>375909023
Stop shitposting anon, you don't even have a rig that can run DaS3 at 4k 60fps ultra.
>>
>>375909260

Probably not. You may think it's cool, and the setting is cool, but you probably won't enjoy the gameplay. Happened to two friends of mine. One enjoys Souls games, the other just thinks its too hard.
>>
>>375909324
Part of the problem is it's just a pain in the ass to actually get an invasion going. Say what you want about DaS2, but at least it gave you a ton of options for PvP.
>>
>>375909270
Lure the guy on the staircase down into the rooms leading to Paarl, so you have an escape plan. The guy in the middle of the room can be backstabbed and the dude with the cannon is easy to keep at a distance.
>>
what if I told you there is a better game than memeborne

its called Nioh and it's pretty much better than DaS3/BB in every aspect maybe except in the art department
>>
after amelia i always get this urge to just rush through the rest of the game and get it over with

some places later on are good though and this feeling kinda goes away
>>
>>375909427
Visual design and direction for Nioh is D+ at best.

Makes it unplayable for me
>>
>>375909394

Oh okay, I never experienced proper invasions, just fights in Nightmare Frontier usually. Always able to find coop though!
>>
>>375909224
Also, I don't have PS+, and I resent having to pay for multiplayer when I overwhelmingly play single-player games. But I really want to see what PvP is like. Maybe I'll blow the free subscription that came with my PS4, but I wanna just have access to it whenever.
>>
>>375906437
unacceptably shitty frames, just like all souls games on consoles, and ds1 on every platform
>>
framerate police, pls leave.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 600x300px
>>375906437
Boring Ukemi simulator.
>>
>>375909602
It's not really bad solo, but if you've got summons it usually drops.
>>
File: #3.jpg (767KB, 2186x1830px) Image search: [Google]
#3.jpg
767KB, 2186x1830px
>>
>>375909270
You can walk down the stairs and they won't hear you. Walking is OP cause you are essentially invisible in souls games.
>>
>>375909784

walking in Bloodborne adds a stealth aspect (or at least to me it does) and makes the game really fun.
>>
>>375906437

Korean gems and the camera beast, look at it's fucking name it's nicknamed the fucking camera beast because it fucks with your camera that badly, I haven't seen camera fuckery that bad since devil may cry 1.
>>
Nightmare and doll sexy.
>>
The chalice dungeon stuff needed punching up. Neat level ideas and cool bosses. Got boring at times though.
>>
>>375909836
Especially in Upper Cathedral Ward, with the horror movie strings in the background.
>>
>>375906437
can't teleport without going in the dream
can't refill items without going in the dream
can't repair without going in the dream

lock on with big enemies is fucked up, I understand people gave up on clerical beast and I had to go blind with the bloodletting beast
for what it's worth, chalice dungeons aren't that bad, the ability to coop is any chalice dungeon from the dream is neat
>>
>>375910153
Locking on in boss fights plain shouldn't behave the way it does elsewhere. It doesn't help to only be able to see the enemy's crotch.
>>
>>375906437
blood vials are objectively worse than estus flasks
the spells shouldn't be in the same slot as items
cinematic 17 fps
>>
>>375910360
I don't think putting the camera a bit further from the hunter would be too much to ask
for amygdala, it makes sense, since you're supposed to attack its head at the end of its attacks, its legs taking 1/10 of the damage
>>
The aesthetic gets fucking boring after a while. I get that it's supposed to be some Victorian and Lovecraftian nightmare, but there could've been some more variation.
>>
>>375906721
I love the shadows, am I the only one ?
>>
>>375906437
It's like a huge scar.
>>
>>375906437
Endlessly repeating environments and reused assets (even in DS3!)
Insight items are such a pain in the ass to farm that I never used them unless I absolutely had to
Fucklong load times and a restocking/teleport system that absolutely maximizes the load screens you will see
The game is too stingy with higher tier upgrade items which discourages the use of the wackier and more gimmicky weapons since basic workhorses like the saw cleaver are so fucking effective
R1 spam using fast weapons is effective against just about every single enemy in the game
The lock-on feature straight up gimps you most of the time. If the dodge roll doesn't have more i-frames than the dash, it at least seems like it does due to the increased ground that it covers, which helps you maneuver into safe spots for the many absurdly large enemies in the game
Really bad not-magic that might as well not be in the game
I like chalice dungeons in a Stockholm syndrome sort of way but blood gems are a replay killer
>>
I guess lack of armour and the fps drops. Some of the base game bosses were utter shit like mergos wet nurse and rom. I can't really remember much about the lore in this game but I was expecting a better great one boss fight than what we got with rom.
>>
>>375911062
Shadows of Yharnam is great
>>
>>375911291
>Wet Nurse
>utter shit
Nah
>>
>>375911402
>stand behind boss
>attack with utter impunity for 80 years
>>
>>375906437
The PVP is awfully designed. Easily the worst of any kind of Souls related game.
>>
>>375911536
You've never played Grass Simulator, then.
>>
>>375906437
Pacing is all over the place.
The early game is better at being a game than the late game.
Betrays its own concept of no magic by introducing magic.
The system of fire/electric damage is pointless aside from one boss fight. It has no effect other than increasing damage.
Parry shots was obnoxious even with the best guns. Luckily it's a wasted mechanic for bosses.
Chalice dungeons should have been a relevant place for the game. As an optional area while it's the single most important area in terms of 'story' and explains all of the plot points shouldn't be a shitty 'random' dungeon.
Unstable FPS.
Blood vials can fuck off. The shift to estus was the single best thing Souls did and Bloodborne fell backwards.
Dodge was too good. Most people saw it as hard because they didn't just dodge into attacks.
Builds were effectively the same regardless of focus.
>>
File: IMG_1124.jpg (311KB, 500x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1124.jpg
311KB, 500x810px
Chalice Dungeons
Shark Giants (way too fucking hard)
no sexy waifu armor
only two BLT-based melee weapons
vanilla bosses after Rom are piss-easy
>>
my fucking save file got deleted for no reason when all I had left to do was the final boss
>>
>>375906437
Like most souls games the second half tends to fall in quality. Chalice Dungeons are more of a chore than a genuinely fun thing to do. It should have an specified pvp area like the arenas in Dark Souls 3.
>>
File: climax.png (4KB, 64x80px) Image search: [Google]
climax.png
4KB, 64x80px
>>375906580
*one shots you*
>>
>>375906437
The PS4 is still a fucking awful platform and can't even run this game properly, and this is the only game that's really worth a PS4
>>
>>375913284
*dodges*

What now?
>>
>>375913380
>takes damage mid roll
>dies

Sorry kid, should have leveled up your ADP.........
>>
File: BB1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BB1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>375906437
You have to double press circle to jump, and I find that to be incredibly obnoxious. Stick jumping would be such a simple addition to make things less obnoxious.

Winter Lantern hitboxes feel wonky as shit, but that might be just me. If I'm directly in front of a Winter Lantern but out of the grab range, it seems like I still get grabbed.

Celestial Emissary is one of the worst bosses. They somehow made an alien invasion completely fucking boring.

Frenzy.

The worm enemies deal more damage than most other enemies. There's no reason why a wriggling maggot can hit you harder than the giants.

Micolash is a terrible boss, mechanically. Lore be damned, it's not fun to run around until his pathing takes him to the right place, and if you're in NG+, he can start casting Call Beyond as you're dropping into the second arena and one shot you.

The elevator jump in Mergo's loft is inconsistent and you can get blocked by nothing, falling to your death 10 times in a row or getting it on the first try. I haven't found a consistent timing or spot to roll out of the elevator.
>>
>>375906437
Chalice dungeons suck and I wish the exclusive bosses were in the overworld.
>>
>>375906437

The fedora aesthetic is terrible and cringeworthy.
>>
>>375906437
-Lack of variety in the areas.
-Some of the enemies have shitty ass hitboxes
-Chalice Dungeons are shit
-Blood Gems are shit
-Shitty jumping
-Pushed for faster gameplay but not 60fps
-Shitty PvP

I would say, overall, it's the best Souls game, but it's also my least favourite.
>>
nightmare of mensis is not a very good level imo. not least of all because it's not clear during first play through that this is the endgame
>>
>>375913823
also people like to bitch about giant fish men but the giant squid men despite being less need to fight them are effing ridiculous and no fun at all comparatively
>>
>>375906437
The start is an unintuitive mess. It gives you no entrance to the world and the tutorial is just a string of messages.

It's a 9/10 game but god the start is bad.
>>
>>375910558
I beat it fighting only it's hands. Never hit his head or saw him rip his arms off. Still piss easy.
>>
It was too short and there weren't enough areas.
These problems have the same solution, essentially.
>>
>>375906437
Blood Starved Beast is fucking annoying once you have to start scarfing down Antidotes just to finish the bitch off.

And she's the only boss that's like that.

>>375906458
I dont mind farming for Vials since it's so piss easy to do
>>
>>375913526
This. Some really good bosses in the chalice dungeons like watchdog and bloodletting beast. Wish these were outside
>>
>>375906437
Chalice dungeons were a nice idea but ended up being tedious - felt like playing two different games. Locking all the best gems in them was a pain in the ass.
>>
>>375914530
Learn BSB's parry windows. Makes the fight much less obnoxious if you're doing it early. Either that, or just keep Pungent Blood Cocktails on your bar. Those turn that fight into a joke.
>>
File: 1493897602522.png (249KB, 321x325px) Image search: [Google]
1493897602522.png
249KB, 321x325px
>>375906437
All your items don't refill automatically from stock when you die but some do. Why the fuck did they think to do this with Blood Vials and bullets but not other items?
>>
>>375909260
>dark souls 1 is too hard
>you go all the way back to the start
are you retarded?
>>
>>375913064
>Shark Giants (way too fucking hard)
I feel like these enemies are a big problem in Bloodborne and Dark Souls III. Both games have a good number of huge enemies with ridiculous HP, speed, and damage and they are meaningless because anybody with a brain just runs past them.
>inb4 git gud
not running away from an enemy like the shark giants is just retarded
>>
>>375906751
It's true though. I never completely lost my souls once due to dying while trying to retrieve them, and half the bosses took only one try, while the others took maybe another or two more tries. The only challenging fight was that crow shitter in the church.
>>
>>375913526
I actually like Chalices but the game would be much better if the chalice assets were used in the overworld. There are a ton of chalice enemies and bosses, they could be used to practically double the variety across the base game or the assets could be spread across like 3 new areas.
>>
>>375906437
online play frequently lags, all but ruining PVP
yharnam stone doesn't do anything
no traveling between lamps
you need to farm FRC chalice dungeons to get good gems for pvp
>>
>>375915092
True. First playthroughs I kill everything, after that it's just running to the next boss
>>
>>375915092
You get a neat weapon for beating the sharks so it's worth the effort
also shaman bone blade
>>
>>375915092
>not running away from an enemy like the shark giants is just retarded
you have to kill the two sharks in the well to get the rakuyo, running away won't get you anything
>>
>>375909427
Nioh was a huge disappointment for me. I played the alpha and beta and the release version is just the exact same thing repeated, with a pallette swaps.
>>
>>375915217
>>375915276
Only the two sharks in the well which is a perfectly fine encounter as it's a secluded miniboss guarding a reward, I'm talking the sharks in the normal level.
>>
>>375906437
>prepatched load time.
>memory leak on bosses
>>
File: 1491051593446.gif (2MB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1491051593446.gif
2MB, 400x320px
>>375915315
Anyone who says Nioh is better than any souls game, even 2, is a faggot contrarian. Nioh has more complex combat, but that's it. The level design, art design, bosses, enemies, and variety are all absolute trash and I'd even argue that the combat isn't actually as good or well-designed despite being much more complex.
>>
>>375915319
Oh, I actually forgot about the sharks above ground. For some reason when I first played, 3 of the 4(?) sharks fell through the map and died. I got the rakuyo as soon as I got near the well loaded and I didn't know what happened lol
>>
>>375906437
>framerate
>playtime half as long as any other souls title
>item drops
>blood vial farming
>in order to teleport you need to travel through hub first
>no sex option with waifu doll
>mediocre at best DLC with atrocious, or better, non-existent difficulty balance
>NG+ has atrocious difficulty scaling

fite me
>>
combat was either parrying, or abusing level design & spamming strong attacks

prove me wrong
>>
>>375906601
Be kind to him
His eyes has yet to open
>>
>>375906437
Farming for vials is a tad annoying.
FPS.
NG+ is crazy as fuck
>>
>>375915315
>>375915419
I'm liking Nioh more the further I get in it but people claiming it's better than Souls / Bloodborne are delusional. The mission structure is dumb, you don't get the great interconnected world of Souls, and there's no music or enemy variety. Same fucking track plays on pretty much every boss, shameful.
>>
>>375906437
NPC minibosses are just bad.

>4K HP
>Old Hunters Bone
>Near oneshot from his gun
>Infinite bullets
>Reads your inputs

They're neither enjoyable to fight nor particularly difficult. You just have to either cheese or play a 10 min long game of attrition. Or overlevel.
>>
>>375906510
But dude.
DEEPEST LORE
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.