[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>please buy my shitty comic book >please pay my bills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>please buy my shitty comic book

>please pay my bills by giving me 10k a month via patreon

when are you retards going to start to see trough his schemes? you think hes your "pal" or a "good guy" but hes actually dirty jew

>tries so hard to be funny with his "EL CAMINOxDD" "FLAME THROWEEEERS xD" but fails hard

>reviews are uninformative and pointless, he doesnt know anything about the games hes "reviewing"

>b..b..but he was about to quit till we, the fans told him about patreon!!!!

haha fucking retards, that was his plan all along, to get you fucking idiots to pay for his manchild hobby.
>>
Christ, he is only averaging around 10k views a video now. I assume he scared off a good amount of his audience with the weekly I'm quitting youtube things.
>>
>>375905310

Mark up until 2014-2015 was great
Helped me find a lot of cool new games
His jokes weren't great, but the consistency kind of gives the audience that feeling of "ololo, i recognized his reference". But now, I'm just not into his channel as much. I understand the guy has a house and bills, a wife, maybe a kid (not sure), but his constant "yo, check out my comic! yo, check out this side project, yo yo yo yo " shit kind of kills the videos. He should have kept his shilling to maybe a weekly video or a side channel entirely.
>>
He is shit. I don't know why people like him so much. He's the biggest jew in the retrogaming besides gamester and pat but he is leaps and bounds ahead of them. His reviews were okay years ago but now they are forced, boring and just made to pander some shit he wants to sell to you.

And putting that comic with that shitty drawing in the beginning makes me stop watching every time I see it.
>>
>>375905310
No. He actually gained a lot back because of that news but the quality became worse and now he is pandering to that amazon thing and his other shit.
>>
File: qw.jpg (39KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
qw.jpg
39KB, 540x303px
>>375905958

Mark introduced me to the Genesis and Dreamcast, I knew nothing of them before watching his videos. I want the old Mark back.

>Favorite review is 6 years old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyNErkgfFwM

Where does the time go ?
>>
>>375906121
Even most of his reviews back then are not really reviews. Show gameplay footage. Say something about the game then a lot of unrelated stuff but at least they are still a bit entertaining back then.
>>
File: uoiojo.png (97KB, 625x764px)
uoiojo.png
97KB, 625x764px
>>375905310
>>
>>375906827

Pat can be kind of grating, but I think he's a pretty reasonable guy all things said. I love how when anything political gets mentioned on his podcast, his stoned out hippy friend Ian will sperg, while he acts at least somewhat reasonable.
>>
File: file.png (471KB, 1150x556px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
471KB, 1150x556px
>>375905116

>can't see the amount of money his patreon make anymore

Hmmmm.
>>
>>375905116
It seems like every youtuber has been going downhill the last couple of years. Even LGR isn't as good anymore since he rarely does game reviews, which he admitted was because they don't get him as many views. Luckily for every once good youtube channel turned sour I find a new channel that looks promising.
>>
>>375908769
Mark should just review new games while comparing them to old shit, while showing them said old shit in small portions. Whole video games of just old games gets old pretty dam quick.
>>
>you will never be able to eat his voice
>>
>>375905116
It's been obvious that Mark's wanted out for years now and is only holding out because he doesn't want to go back into the workforce.
>>
>>375908769
>lazy game reviews
>isn't as good anymore since he rarely does game reviews

hmm....
>>
>>375905116

Never liked him. He's dull as hell and he doesn't so much do reviews as the most boring and uninformative "This is a thing that exists" videos to ever exist.
>>
>>375909749

Not to mention he seems sort pf biased, and when he slams a game like Gleylacer, he does it in a very childish way. His criticisms of games and consoles he doesn't like aren't very informative.
>>
LET HISTORY BOOKS KNOW I DIDN'T SUPPORT TRUMP

DO YOU HEAR ME? I DON'T SUPPORT TRUMP!

PAY ATTENTION TO ME I AM COOL

someone post his anti-Trump rant
>>
>>375908769
LGR is at least still entertaining. Mark on the other hand is boring as dirt.
>>
>>375906121
After I start watching Game Sack twice a month and Red's Third Dimension occasionally I realize I don't need to watch anything else on youtube. I don't even open youtube links. No more ACG or other attention whores
>huah maybe subscribe xD
>>
>>375905958
>He used to spend 11k in rent just to have a fucking warehouse
>$100k+ year just to so he could scream he was in the space arcade
JUST
>>
Hey.. Everyone. Mark here.. Today we.. Will be.. Reviewing.. Sonic the.. Hedge..hog.

Sonic.. Is a game.. Where you run fast. It has.. Bright colors.. And .. Good music.

Classic.. Gameroom is bought to you by...
>>
>>375910863
>robot voice
I'm in S P A C E in my el camino
>>
>>375910649
>11k in rent
That's before the "I am quitting" shtick right?
>>
>>375910863
SHOUT OUT TO MARK
FERNANDEZ
............FROM...................PHILADELPHIA(VOLCANO)

IS THIS AS GOOD AS TRUXTON?
LET'S.......FIND.........OUT
>>
Checking his new videos and he has 3 books now? WTF
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.