[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question for you modern console users. I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

I have a question for you modern console users. I've been curious.

Do you prefer physical or digital games?
>>
Physical. Digital has no advantages. Excluding piracy
>>
>>375902351
Where can you find N labels for n64 games or do you just make your own?
>>
>>375902351
What is that picture on the wall?

And Kwanza?
>>
Physical but digital has some advantages, convenience, availability, sometimes price, etc.
>>
You can tell there's never been a vagina anywhere in or around that room.
>>
>>375902489
both, just google it
>>
>>375902416
Well, there are SOME advantages.
Like, not needing shelf space for your library, not needing to grab games if you're taking the console somewhere with you, etc.

Also slightly faster load times.

That all being said, I do prefer physical.
>>
>>375902351
>>375902351
>Physical. Digital has no advantages. Excluding piracy

I do digital on ps4 because my brother and I traded primary accounts meaning we both can play the same copy of a game, even at the same time. Great for multiplayer games and essentially means our library is doubled due to differing tastes.
>>
i like physical. but now that iam a fat fuck cause of vidya, iam kinda lazy to pick up a disc in my shelf so its kinda mixed feelings
>>
Physical. I can lose a disc and buy another, but if I have an account full of games and I lose my password and can't recover it, I'm fucked. I know it's unlikely, but I'd rather swap discs than lose an account.
>>
I prefer physical, but not to the degree where I'd rather go to the store at midnight releases or wait for an order to come through than simply press buy and quickly download and play the thing.
>>
>>375902351
Physical, though it kind of annoys me how PS4 games need to fully install to the HDD anyways so I'm constantly having to manage the storage space since modern games are so fuckhuge (Bam Ham Knight with all the DLC downloaded was something like 75GB). The console's UI being dogshit compared to the perfection of the XMB is annoying too.
>>
>>375902901
>Physical. I can lose a disc and buy another, but if I have an account full of games and I lose my password and can't recover it, I'm fucked.

you're fucked in both of those cases you idiot, you can get an account back or redownload games but if your disc gets stolen or broken its donezo
>>
I've been going digital for my PS4, although with the Switch using cartridges, I've gone back to physical for Nintendo.
>>
is there anything more pathetic than people displaying their huge collection of video games? honestly I'd be less disgusted by anime figures
>>
>>375903108
It's only pathetic if they don't actually play them.
>>
>>375902829
If you're so fat that changing a disc is an effort, stop.
>>
>>375903108
Going on /v/
>>
>>375902351
I buy physical specifically so I can get rid of the games once I have finished with them
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.