[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>two exact same kits >one is not only a viable choice,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (402KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
402KB, 1920x1080px
>two exact same kits
>one is not only a viable choice, but a superior one, in any casual or competitive format at any level of skill
>the other is noob bait, being somewhat effective against low skilled players until it becomes a trash pick at higher levels of play.

What went wrong?
>>
>>375901850
>What went wrong?
Demo never got the much needed nerfs.
>>
>>375901850
TF2 does not have the multitude of highly accurate hitscan assault rifles and machine guns that shit all over Junkrat. Most weapons are close range or projectile weapons which allow demoman much better reign.
>>
>>375901850
>two exact same kits

No?
>>
>>375901850
Pharah isn't in TF2
>>
>>375902498
Soldier is objectively better than Pharah, though.
>>
>>375901850
This >>375902423

Also, Demo exists in a game where his explosions have a random chance of doing 3x damage AND max damage over their full fall-off distance. (Already enough to kill everything in one shot except a fully overhealed Heavy.)

AND the map design of TF2 lends itself to him just firing randomly into choke points.
>>
>>375901850
If Junkrat's mine had. 5s cooldown, could throw out eight of them but they dealt like 70 damage it would be comparable.
Also, this >>375902423
>>
>>375901850
>two exact same kits

But you know that isn't true

>>375902423

Also this; OW is filled with shit that prevents a normal 1 on 1 fight like 2000/900/200 health barriers or special movement that isn't tied to a single character and doesn't require any disruptive actions like rocket jumping or planting a sticky at your feet that chunks away at your health. Junkrats weapon also has a slower projectile vs the quicker average speed of Tf2 characters in OW.

That said I don't really think Junkrat is actually a bad choice a lot of the time it's just not worth playing if you're not perfect at hitting bombs.
>>
Give junkrat the sticky launcher and he might do better.
>>
Jesus fuck Overwatch looks so fucking uninspired.
>>
>>375902592
Remove crits from tf2 and soldier is trash.
>>
>>375901850
Junkrat doesn't have a stickybomb launcher
>>
>>375906407
Nigga, you stupid? Soldier can juggle, Pharah rockets are like a shittier Direct Hit.
>>
TF2 is my absolute favorite game and while Junkrat has faults, some of his own and others to being a victim of circumstance, I think Junkrat is fun to play.

Demoman in Overwatch would be incredible. While it would probably take 8 fucking stickies to kill a Roadhog from full health, his abilities to lay down traps on the point is leagues better than what Junkrat is capable of.

I say that Junkrat is a victim of circumstance because the ult charge that enemy supports get off of healing damaged allies is completely fucking nuts and intuitively the way you're supposed to be playing Junkrat is spamming bombs in the general direction of the enemy team. Incremental damage to the enemy team turns them into ult batteries and Junkrat's ult is a complete fucking joke compared to 76's (his heal does charge ult), Mercy's, Lucio's, and Ana's, who will all charge up their ults even faster by healing their comrades.

Junkrat is going to become a better pick as soon as ult charge from healing is reduced. It's completely nuts. My advice to playing Junkrat right now is to just not spam if they have a healer in the vicinity, really only shoot at the enemy if they're alone or you intend to kill. Shooting barriers is fine too.

A direct buff that I would like to see to Junkrat right now would be to give him +50% damage against SHIELDS. I think his role should be a shield buster. It'd make him a viable counter against Reinhardt and Orisa (if she ever catches on as being the best big thing)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.