[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you havent yet accepted suicide with a smiling face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Javier García.png (1MB, 833x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Javier García.png
1MB, 833x1078px
>when you havent yet accepted suicide with a smiling face but then remember that time you walked in on Gabe and Clem playing the gooey accordian which is when the guy pulls out and blows a load between the girl's asscheeks so when the girl twerks her asscheeks create a sloppy sound from the clapping semen slime.
>>
>the gooey accordian
jesus christ

lol
>>
What did TellTale mean by this?
>>
>>375901556

It probably exists. My frat in college challenged us to perform the most degenerate shit on the sister house to "claim" them. True shit. Sometimes we came up with names.
>>
>>375901948

What was your 'claim' move?
>>
File: 1493116763949.jpg (241KB, 1427x1059px) Image search: [Google]
1493116763949.jpg
241KB, 1427x1059px
>>375901906
>I need help with my cunny mister
REALLY TELLTALE
>>
>>375901989

The DDE. The "Dicks, Dicks Everywhere".

Its literally just cumming in the girl's eyes.
>>
File: 1493397667391.png (1MB, 786x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1493397667391.png
1MB, 786x1019px
>>375902003

Nah she wouldnt ask a cuck like Javi that. That shit is for true niggas. Gabeniggas.
>>
>>375902061

What was the most degenerate claim move you heard?
>>
>>375902125
>javi a cuck
in all seriousness, can someone with a better understanding of cuck politics than me shed light onto who's the true cuck between the garcia brothers? Javi is stealing Kate but javi also has to deal with david claiming her and treating her as his woman will javi watches
>>
>>375902178

Well of course it would be the "Pissed Off Asshole".

Badically, you drink a gallon of water an hour before sex. And when you finally have to pee, you just piss in the girl's asshole. She wont even recognize it. She'll think its cum.
>>
Javifags blown the FUCK out
>>
>>375902304
Wouldn't that be the "Pissed On Asshole" or maybe "Pissed In Asshole"?
>>
>>375901948
>>375902061
>>375902304
WTF? Do you really just fuck random people that let you do whatever the fuck you wanna do to them in America when you're in college? To the point that your friends can challenge you to do some degenerate shit to random females?
>>
>>375902271
its not cucking, its fighting over a woman
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.