[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>farming golem for Eye of the Golem (12.5% droprate) >fight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: terraria.jpg (154KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
terraria.jpg
154KB, 1080x608px
>farming golem for Eye of the Golem (12.5% droprate)
>fight it like 40 times
>I have 5 different sets of developer vanity armor (less than 0.01% droprate)
>no Eye of the Golem
am I retarded? I really want that Eye
>>
>>375894901
Keep going, anon. Once it drops it will make it all the more worth the while.
>>
>>375894901
>am I retarded?
You're playing Terraria.
>>
What happened to the russian fucker who was hosting a server on the weekend?

IIRC we didn't get very far.
>>
>>375895431
still works. now with mods
>>
>>375896053
>Just saw the other post
Kek.
>>
>>375896053
What did you add to it and how far did people get?
>>
>>375896283
uh shit
some mods
some other mods
we killed the wall
>>
if anyone is interested in joining heres a discord link.
https://discord.gg/Ft8Za
>>
>>375894901
OP here just got lizard egg, another 10 attempts and still no golem eye
RNGesus is prenetrating me
>>
Just edit it in at this point.
>>
>>375898240
>penetrating
He is fellating you with raw suffering.
Are you just editing the extra power cells in to use or actually farming them up?
>>
>>375898362
Im actually farming them, just got another developer vanity armor set and yoyo
I might just buy like 5 lottery tickets tomorrow with this luck
>>
>>375898362
I did one more attempt after posting that, finally got it, still buying lottery tickets
>>
Any tips for someone just starting Terraria?
>>
>>375900089
hoard everything
make arenas for bosses
make potions
fishing is boring but worth it
make fucking arenas
lower usually means more ore and loot
jungle is dangerous but has some great stuff
MAKE ARENAS
>>
>>375900089
There's guides for that online, just look at those, they're pretty good
>>
>>375900089
>explore caves for nice starting items
>collect lots of chests to store stuff
>don't throw away any materials
>the wiki is your best friend, I've played this game over 3 years and still need to look at it everytime I play
>>
I swear to god the devs fucked the drop rate in the newest patch or some shit cause the exact same thing is happening to me.
>>
>>375900089
craft a grappling hook as soon as possible, it will make your life 200 times easier
>>
>>375900089
When you get a Voodoo doll of the guide, immediately throw it into lava. Nothing bad will happen I swear :^)
>>
>>375902814
>>375900089
one of the biggest leaps in skill you can make pre-hardmode is learning to use the grappling hook off of it's hotkey (whatever you want to set that to) instead of from your hotbar

it'll save you from falling to your death; help you out in a number of boss fights and turn ground-bound melee cave enemies into a joke
>>
File: pacha skinner.jpg (19KB, 368x400px) Image search: [Google]
pacha skinner.jpg
19KB, 368x400px
>>375903238
>using the grappling hook to dodge missiles
extremely satisfying
>>
>>375900089
NPCs are important, make sure you create enough living space for them, you don't have to focus on building your dream mansion fit to house 20 dudes straight away, but don't neglect housebuilding so much that you miss out on those first few important NPCs like the Merchant and Demolitionist.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.