[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking Bethesda. Is it even possible to role play in this shitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 20170503043336_1.jpg (776KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170503043336_1.jpg
776KB, 1920x1080px
Fucking Bethesda. Is it even possible to role play in this shitty game?
>Want to roleplay as Breivik-tier xenophobic Stormcloak vampire
>Live deep in the woods because my character thinks civilization will collapse at any moment
>Whenever I see a non-nord, I have to stalk them, murder them, and drink their blood
>Enter Windhelm for the first time
>See Rolff bullying a dark elf
>Talk to him so I can tell him I hate dark elves too
>My only dialogue option is to defend the dark elves
>Galmar Stone-Fist call me a "foreigner" even though I'm a Nord
>>
>>375889917
You are a foreigner you dumb cuck. Just like you were in morrowind.
>>
>Want to roleplay as Breivik-tier xenophobic Stormcloak vampire

God, at least make your role somewhat realistic.
>>
>I can only roleplay if every possible piece of dialogue matches my character perfectly
I mean, Skyrim is poorly written limiting dogshite, but come on man. There's going to be moments where you've got to flex your imagination a little no matter what, I'm sure there's a larger hinderance to roleplaying you can point out than that.
>>
>>375889917
>being this autistic
>>
>>375890179
If you're a nord, Hadvar's dialogue at the start implies you were born in Skyrim
He says something like "why did you return home in the middle of a civil war?"
>>
>>375889917
why would you want to roleplay thats nerd shit
>>
>>375890450
It's easily interpreted that home means ethnic homeland, not that you were canonically born there
>>
>>375890375
There should at least be an option to agree with Rolff
>>
>>375890450
"home" meaning his ancestral home, not literal.
>>
>>375890375
In an role playing game, you need at least at least two options in any conversation: agree or disagree.
>>
>Why does this video game with voice acted dialog not have options matching every single personality ever?
>>
>>375890683
>if we have voice acting in a game, you shouldn't get any meaningful dialogue options!
voice acting was a mistake
>>
>>375889917
That was perfect for my character since I played an empire loving orc who just left the stronghold and who's ancestors fought in the Oblivion crisis.
>>
File: 20170423_002840.jpg (190KB, 298x678px) Image search: [Google]
20170423_002840.jpg
190KB, 298x678px
>>375889917
>criticizing the roleplaying of the #1 RPG of all time
>>
>>375889917
Doesnt the Dark Elf he's harassing ask you if you hate the Dunmer as well?
>>
>>375892083
Yeah. You can actually tell her you hate Dunmer too.
I don't know why they made it an option with her, but they neglected to put it in as a dialogue choice for Rolff
>>
>>375892751
pretty sure rolff is a sad angry drunk who doesnt really care about your opinion and will lash out at anyone. Asking him why he hates the dunmer is probably the most agreeable choice
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.