[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, /v/. Which is the better fighting game; Mortal Kombat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Alright, /v/.

Which is the better fighting game; Mortal Kombat X, or Street Fighter V?

Discuss.
>>
>>375888671
Guilty gear
>>
>>375888671
X is twice as much as V
>>
SFV has cuter girls so that.
>>
>>375888671
Never played MK but Street Fighter V is absolute hot garbage. I'm not sure if this question is difficult enough to spawn some actual serious debate.
>>
>>375888961
What's so bad about it?
>>
SF5 for gameplay
MKX for content
>>
MK is more fun but SF is mechanically better
>>
File: 1489012946511.png (333KB, 501x450px) Image search: [Google]
1489012946511.png
333KB, 501x450px
Just wait for Tekken 7

Fingers crossed my boy Kiryu will get added in the guest characters
>>
Jason, Leatherface, Xenomorphs and Predator aliens are dlc in MKX. Injustice 2 will potentially have Spawn and Watchmen chatracters in its dlc line up. Is good time to be a netherrealm fan
>>
>>375888671
these days mk
>>
>>375888671
MK all day erry day
Then Tekken
>>
I'd still play V over MKX any day of the week no matter how bad it is
>>
>>375888671

MKX has better presentation and singleplayer content. That's it. It's still a shitty dial-a-combo safe 50/50 schlock.
>>
>>375888671
>>375888780
>>375889859
>>375889204
>>375889127
Well I'm getting downvoted anyways so I may aswell just say it. Every single of those games aside from Horizon Zero Dawn was quite poor. Zelda being the shitstain that puts the rest to shame. Breath of the Wild is one of the absolute worst games I've seen. I have no idea how adults who have played a single game before it can say they liked it with a straight face. I can't even wouldn't even begin to respect the opinion of someone who said they liked it on anything again. The music was awful, the combat mechanics were awful, the enemies had an AI that doesn't belong in a game of this decade, with very little variety in design or movesets, the puzzles were the opposite of clever. The few bosses actually REUSED models and had no substance in fights, trails were a horrible extrinsic reason to explore the world on top of just plain old sucking intrinsically. The cherry on top was Ganon. Oh my fucking god Ganon was the bit that pushed the game into embarrassingly bad territory. Those final moments where he just stands completely still attacking nothing... I literally dropped my controller, pulled out my phone and started recording for about a minute to show a couple friends just how bad it was. I stood right in front of that giant mother fucker for a good 2 minutes and didn't take a single point of damage. He just shot lazers at nothing in different directions over and over with really annoying music playing, and the utter nonsensical rambling of the living plot device princess zelda vomiting bullshit harping on and on and on about nothing in a mind numbing loop. Seriously Fuck that game. Fuck anyone who liked it... I feel like I'm taking crazy pills seeing the amount of praise it gets. It makes absolutely no fucking sense. It is garbage on a tier all of its own. If you like Breath of the Wild, you have no standards to speak of.
>>
>>375892541
Christ, is this pasta? Why did you vomit this shit out of your brain?
>>
NIGGA
>>
>>375892541
>downvoted
>copying entire comments from reddit
Don't do this.
>>
File: dontbeadumbass.jpg (15KB, 232x256px) Image search: [Google]
dontbeadumbass.jpg
15KB, 232x256px
>>375892541
What a delicious pasta anon
>>
>>375888961
Git gud
>>
>>375888671
SFV beats MKX by a slight margin. Content wise X has it beat by miles but MK gameplay wise is shallow as shit.

Overall though the SF series >>>> MM
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.