[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No God of War reboot playing as Muhammad on a conquest of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Explosion of Peace.jpg (25KB, 306x354px) Image search: [Google]
Explosion of Peace.jpg
25KB, 306x354px
>No God of War reboot playing as Muhammad on a conquest of the middle east for Allah.

What other franchises had failed reboots?
>>
what a wasted series.

silly Sony
>>
they'll never ever ever portray muhammad, they're afraid and too politically correct to touch him with a ten foot pole

goes for most developers as well
>>
>>375888242
Its a bit more than political correctness seeing as Abd Manaf will probably turn your home into a crater as retribution
>>
>>375888549
>>375888549
it's both, even drawing the pedophile warlord of peace is enough to rile up the fuzzy beard fuckers

I remember in Mankind Divided, Jensen strongly says no way some terrorist attack that happened in some middle east country was perpetrated by muslims, they dindu nuffin and be good boys
>>
>>375888242
>>375888549
Its a shame western cultures have to pander to the more explosive tempered backwards third world thinking.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1272x716px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1272x716px
>>375888769
>Jensen strongly says no way some terrorist attack that happened in some middle east country was perpetrated by muslims

The game industry has seen better days...
>>
File: Sacrifice_Man.jpg (28KB, 450x271px) Image search: [Google]
Sacrifice_Man.jpg
28KB, 450x271px
Kratos was basically Islamic anyway
>>
>>375888242
I remember back in the day when Medal of Honor was getting its reboot. The campaign included a parallel taliban story where you played as an actual terrorist with backstory and everything. They took it out before release because of some apologists and fucked up the whole game. Felt incomplete as fuck.
>>
>>375889572

At least Activision had some balls to go through with 1 level of terror
>>
>>375888769

He actually ruled it out because the perpetrators were heavily augmented which would be a sin to muslims.
>>
>>375889572
I bet that jew Spielberg had something to do with it. His company's IP anyway right?
>>
>>375890495
Think it got bought out after allied assault.
>>
>>375890371
sounds like bullshit if you know anything about islamic doctrine and jihad, under jihad, ALL RULES of the Sharia can be broken

There was this episode where muslims were talking about putting explosives in their assholes/colon, and asking if they could engage in sodomy despite being a sin so they could carry the jihad on, the answer was yes.

So thanks developers for being clueless on top of being dhimmi apologists, but then it's Canada, those people breathe via sucking muslim dick.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.