[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What games have you hacked/exploited/cheated? This shit is pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 9551Heroes_And_Generals_FPS_Day.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9551Heroes_And_Generals_FPS_Day.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
What games have you hacked/exploited/cheated? This shit is pretty hilarious to fuck with
>>
straight up had chams and shoot through walls in Combat Arms. it was fucking great trolling people with random shoots and watching them sperg
>>
File: Grand-chase-m.jpg (254KB, 1280x860px) Image search: [Google]
Grand-chase-m.jpg
254KB, 1280x860px
>>375881676
Shitty enough security that I could use cheat engine to one shot everything.
>>
>>375881769
You didn't even need to hack to break that game. You could literally just run through walls (and of course there were no textures or collision if you were shooting from the inside).
>>
>>375881676
I used shitty cheats in minecraft to fuck with people
Then in CoD World at War and my account got perma banned
Then in Arma 2 I tried to download cheats for DayZ but I'm pretty sure it was a keystealer or something So I got banned on battleeye
and then I realized cheating is retarded
>>
I used to do glitches on socom fireteam bravo 2 and killzone liberation for psp. That was pretty fun. I always did it in lobbies that were fucking around though. Never really saw a point in doing it in an actual game.
>>
I played all of NV in godmode because I wanted to feel like a god, pretty good game
>>
>>375882216
>lmao durr i paid real money for this game but its so fun cheating and shooting fish in a barrel with absoultely no skill required its totally worth getting banned

yeah, you're retarded
>>
>>375881676
CE in all of dark souls games. So much fun losing duels and then just turning infinite health and breaking all of their gear. Instant hatemail.
>>
used to glitch in WaW on PS3
BF2142 i glitched here and there
fallout 3/NV used the faster moving thing
beat GTA 3/VC/SA with cheats

only time i "hacked" was when i tried a scope modifier thing in delta force

it was a bad idea since it made it fucking impssible to track people unless you were as far away as possible
>>
>>375882980
It's all about entertainment value
>>
>>375883105
yeah, so entertaining being in god mode and shooting people so they get mad, you must have a great job to be able to afford buying video games just to get banned after a few hours and buy another and not just be some fucking stupid faggot kid who doesnt know how lucky he is and wont make it anywhere in life
>>
>>375883208
this is the type of responses we love anon
>>
>>375881676
I hacked a few times on CS 1.6 ages ago on non-VAC servers. Never wanted to risk a VAC ban, got banned from a server for walling. Then I just fucked around on designated hacking servers which was pretty hilarious. Got bored with it and never hacked after that.
>>
>>375883250
yeah, enjoy your sad pointless life dumbass
>>
>>375881676
almost everything I play, that's where i get my fun
>>
>>375883321
yet again he entertains us
>>
File: 1406172442813.gif (512KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1406172442813.gif
512KB, 160x160px
>>375883321
>>375883208
>>375882980
pffffffthhahah aha hahahha haha h aha
>>
>>375883321
you're giving him a boner right now
i mean yeah he's a faggot but control yourself
>>
In Squad there's a building on OP Fools Road that straight up isn't real. It's just a texture that looks like a building. I just camp in it and just kill players on the US team if we get pushed to the last point.
>>
>>375883392
>>375883446
simply ebin trole my dudes
>>
>tfw little bros PC was could barely run CS:S
>could see shadows through walls
>>
>>375881676
None

I don't need to ruin someone else's fun to have my own.
Now if it was friends, that'd be one thing, but I guess that example doesn't really apply here.
>>
>>375883321
He's having more fun than you.
And so am I
>>
>ghosting in vent>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hacking/cheating
>>
>>375881676
Cheats are boring. You are a faggot if you use cheats.
>>
>>375883836
>was could
?
>>
>>375884067
for a little while until you get that ass banned and then realize you have to blow more money just to pretend your better than everyone else for not taking anything seriously, and wasting more of your money

you people seem to lack the ability to delay gratification so much its hard to imagine how you wont end up homeless when your parents die
>>
>>375882980
Isn't that game F2P?
>>
>>375884459
But if I get banned I just create a new account and use my HWID spoofer, fucker. I make more money than all the scum grinding this shitty f2p game and I make them good and mad, it's a great feeling.
>>
>>375884575
Yes people who are successful enough to buy buttloads of games just to get banned immediately have nothing better to do than troll in video games

I mean if thats true, you must be really fucking fat and autistic to not find something better to do with your time and money, lmao
>>
>>375881676
Gunz: the duel had funny cheaters
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.