[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, wait... If I caught them in a bottle, and they can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: FairyBottle.png (238KB, 732x887px) Image search: [Google]
FairyBottle.png
238KB, 732x887px
Okay, wait...
If I caught them in a bottle, and they can't get out...
How do they get out to bring me back to life?
>>
>>375867128
you fall down, the bottle 'breaks'
>>
Of all the stupid shit Zelda does this is what bothers you?
>>
>>375867128
They can get out, they just don't need to. They know you won't harm them and that you need them to save Hyrule. When you fall in battle one gets out and helps you.
>>
>>375867128
The weight of your failure transcends metaphor to shatter the bottle, setting them free.
>>
>>375867471
>They know you won't harm them and that you need them to save Hyrule
Then why don't they just follow you like HEYLOOKLISTEN does? On SNES you even had to catch them with a bug net, they're clearly not going along with this quest voluntarily.
>>
>>375867197
How do I still have the bottle?
>>
Maybe Link opens it as he's falling over.
>>
>>375868460
'breaks'
>>
>>375867471
>>375868290
The bottled fairies in Wind Waker look sad as well.
>>
>>375867689
This. It's a children's game. Only children and retards die in Zelda games.
>>
>>375868460
the fairy puts it back together for you :^)
>>
If something isn't elaborated upon in the story or in the game, it's not significant and therefore pointless to discuss.
>>
File: 1492287147731.png (10KB, 497x556px) Image search: [Google]
1492287147731.png
10KB, 497x556px
>>375867197
>>
They're magic, they could leave the bottle anytime if they chose to. They let Link catch them.
>>
I want to cum on a fairy!
>>
>>375868460
It heals the bottle on the way out, duh.
>>
>>375868290
Fairies have their own will, like the fountain fairies, but they know that if they don't help Link, Ganon wins and people stop coming to their shrines and life is generally less enjoyable. Its simply because why not help against a future you would never want

The fairies in the bottles aren't happy because they aren't bussywhipped slaves, they'd much rather be free and flying about

Look at it like humans would much rather be enjoying themselves than working but they go through with it because its how they get the future they want
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.