[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pop into Projared's stream >Someone donates 300 dollarydoos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>Pop into Projared's stream
>Someone donates 300 dollarydoos
>Exit stream
It's just so disgusting.
>>
>>375865385
Fuck.
I should become a streamer
>>
>>375865707
no you shouldn't

you are probably autistic and unlikable and not even good at games
>>
depends from streamer to streamer. only ones that have been in the game for 3-5+ years are pulling in the sort of numbers to survive solely off baby donations unless they're titcammers.
>>
>>375865312
Depends on subs and donations. Twitch pays out 50% of sub revenue (negotiable if you're a big deal), so if you can work out how many subs a streamer has, you can get a good idea of how much they're earning monthly.

Most of the medium to big streamers are earning 6 figs, mostly depending on how cancer their chat is.
>>
my fav streamer has 25k subs on twitch

i also donated money to him and i made him a stream outtro for free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsiPQW5L2Y4

p cool he makes more in a month than i do in a year tho
>>
>>375865312
depends, the most popular ones get 10k+ in single donations monthly from sons of saudi oil barons. The biggest donation ive seen was like 76k
>>
>>375869106
>donating to summ1t

Cuck.
>>
>>375869568
i only donated to him so he can see my stream outtro i made

he uses it too
>>
>>375869684
You're even more a cuck for doing all of that.
>>
File: 14214234236457.jpg (82KB, 689x768px) Image search: [Google]
14214234236457.jpg
82KB, 689x768px
>>375866034
I dunno man, he might have a chance if he's autistic enough.
>>
>Go to a popular streamer
>the top donator is usually somewhere on the screen
>its always above $100
Just imagine getting donations like that a day? The more popular ones make a shit ton. I've seen lots of them buying brand new cars, houses, and usually have the best PC money can buy.
Even a mid tier streamer can make a lot. So it's a nice "job," but have fun actually getting your foot in the door nowadays.
>>
>>375865312

Didn't imaqtpie make 2 million last year?
>>
>Get gud at cs
>Get into rank s esea
>stream
>make hella money

ez
>>
If they are smart, theyre also promoting shit on the side.

Phantom lord made enough money to flee to mexico to avoid getting arrested for fraud & tax evasion. He only streamed for like 3 years(?) and wasn't even that big.
>>
>>375870713
>but have fun actually getting your foot in the door nowadays
You can explode within a couple of months even now but only if you are a top competitive player in a popular game and start streaming. Other than that, yeah, it will take years.
>>
Qt makes $2.5 million a year. Kripp makes around $1.5 million but he makes another $500k off YouTube. Most of the mid tier streamers like Reynad and Trump make ~$500k a year from Twitch but they have alternative income streams as well.

Unless you're female you're not going to get popular enough in current year to make a living streaming unless you're so good that you would literally get rich in normie life anyways.
>>
>>375865385
>I can't believe someone is allowed to freely use their money how they see fit.

Fucking communist.
>>
free my TriHard Ice
>>
>>375869568
>haha this guy works and then spends his money how he see fit! Hahaha isn't he such a cuck? Right everyone? Cucky cuck cuck.

I fucking hate neo-/v/
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.