[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Insane difficulty has no checkpoints, meaning that if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: outlast.jpg (44KB, 584x800px) Image search: [Google]
outlast.jpg
44KB, 584x800px
>The Insane difficulty has no checkpoints, meaning that if the player dies, they will lose all of their progress and be forced to start from the beginning of the game.

Can somebody explain how to do this?
>>
>>375864996
Git gud
>>
>>375864996
Don't die
>>
crouch, walk or run down hallways
>>
>>375865072
>people play one-life stealth euro-extreme mgs2
>How can I play one-life hide&seek?!
>>
>>375864996

My problem with games like this is there is only one route/path to take. I hated that so much about this game. Turn on the thing, OH NO A BUG A BOO! Run to the predetermined hiding spots in a predetermined way or die.
>>
>>375865309
>git
>gud
>>
>>375865427
In the first 1 most areas actually had more than 1 place you could hide, 2nd one was a lot less hiding and a lot more running in 1 direction paths so it feels even more linear
1st one spooked me a bit, 2nd one didn't spook me at all really
I did get feels with the scenes in school with the little girl friend though, the feeling of powerlessness when that teacher takes her away made me depressed as fuck
>>
>>375866439
I feel the exact opposite. Outlast 2 scared me way more. No clue why.
>>
>>375867252
I mean it made me jump more, and the demon or whatever in the school was pretty good, but there was so much running around in hillbilly shack towns being chased by cletus's that didn't scare me one bit I think it watered down the experience overall, 1st outlast has a pretty constant feeling of oppression to it.
>>
>>375867654
I preferred the atmosphere of the first, but the frantic pace of the second is pretty efficient at keeping you on your toes.

Sure the scares become meaningless after dying a few times to them, but there's always a constant stream of new ones so it works out in the end.
>>
This fucking thread again
>>
Easier than Outlast 2's "Beat game on Insane without reloading your camera battery" achievement.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.