[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just realized there are no Caves in Breath of the Wild. Such

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1466.jpg (59KB, 700x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1466.jpg
59KB, 700x389px
I just realized there are no Caves in Breath of the Wild. Such a massive world but no single cave to explore. Also when do I finally get to a big dungeon?
>>
>>375863535
There's the leviathan bone cave but it's the only real cave in the game.
>>
There a bit short but there's several fucking caves in the games
>>
There are no big dungeons, dude. It sucks, because Miyamoto even said a while back that there would be huge dungeons to get lost in. Wastes the scavenger theme of the game to not have areas you actually need to prepare for. It kinda seems like dungeons were planned for certain areas, like the Spring of Courage, but were scrapped.

Hyrule Castle is indeed pretty big, though most of it is totally optional.
>>
>>375863535
There aren't many indoor places in BotW period besides the shrines

doesn't feel very natural, which is weird since this is a game all about exploring a world
>>
>>375864826

That's because the entire world minus a few towns was ravaged by Ganon and the guardians. There's plenty of buildings all over the place but most of them are in ruins.
>>
>>375864341
There's also the Forgotten Temple... did you forget?
>>
>>375864925
There's no reason there wouldn't be subterranean and cavernous areas like in literally every other Zelda.

Also very odd that there are no cemeteries, another Zelda staple, anywhere in the game, despite taken place after a deadly cataclysm.
>>
>>375863535
are there temples in this game? or any interior areas?
>>
>>375865212
There's a cemetery nearby Hateno, and another near that place with a bunch of guardians (where you get the last memory)
>>
>>375865212
Have you ever tried following Koko (little girl in Kakariko) in the morning? That was one of the most emotional things I've seen in a Zelda game since MM
>>
>>375863535

I was super disappointed to find out there was no 3spoopy5me cave labyrinth with the darkness trial mechanics in it.

I really hope the next game using these art assets does a lot of underground stuff.
>>
>>375865708
at least Rudania uses it when you first enter
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.