[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I do the Harpoon Tackle? I'm doing (LS+LB)+X

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Darksiders.jpg (275KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Darksiders.jpg
275KB, 1600x1000px
How the fuck do I do the Harpoon Tackle? I'm doing (LS+LB)+X but the faggot either does the baseball hit or just does a regular dash.
this is my first action game since god of war 2
>>
>>375857584
You need to press is slightly after you dash, just dash as normal and then press attack while the dash is active.
>>
>>375857584
Why is there so much groundswell around Darksiders recently? Holy shit no one cared about the franchise until seemingly now
>>
>>375857946
All fans had given up hope on it.

Darksiders 2 was a long time ago and we figured Fury and Strife's games would never come out.

I went ahead and ordered Darksiders Warmastered yesterday off Amazon because I'm hype the series is returning. I'll probably grab Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition too.
>>
>>375857745
ok i can do it now
For some reason it only worked after I upgraded it to level 2. Is this normal or am I just a dumbass and moves don't work until you get them to rank 2?
>>
>>375858329
Neither.

You're just a goof. I was playing this earlier today and pretty much bought that attack, learned how to use it and then stopped playing.
>>
>>375857946
steam sale for $10 right now
>>
>>375858092
I bought a few hours ago for £4 on steam
Darksiders 2 is £5 as well
>>
Is DS2: Deathinitive version playable yet? I remember it having horrible, horrible performance issues at launch.
>>
>>375859792
>Darksiders
>On PC

I'm not even kidding. My first time through Darksiders 1 was on M+KB on a PC and it was hampered by the controls the entire time. It's not even like PC has a serious visual advantage with these HD Remixes. Both versions are 1080p 60 FPS with improved lighting/textures.

I ordered the PS4 edition.
>>
>>375861951
Bro just plugged in a 360 controller
>>
>>375862072
I didn't have one that worked like that at the time.

It's a console game at heart my guy. I don't mind it. Call me when Darksiders 4 is a third person shooter. Then PC has an argument.

Seriously though: Does nobody every think about that? Strife's weapons are twin revolvers. His game could be pretty crazy.
>>
>>375862228
You don't even need a 360 controller actually. I used a DS4 with DS4windows until the stick started fucking up from too much Rocket League. You can even use an N64 controller for fuck's sake.
If you have an equal or better PC that your console, try buying a multiplat on PC. You don't have to deal with being fucked by a corporation (and I own both consoles).
Don't let the shitposters and elitists ruin it for you.
>>
>>375862906
I'm sorry to shatter your illusions anon, but I enjoy both formats of gaming.

Some games are better on a console. Especially when you aren't sacrificing anything visually. People will always get defensive about it, but PC gaming is a pain in the ass sometimes and at random. I messed around with it for years and it was fine.

My PC is for FPS/RTS/VN/EMU.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.