[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that it's been a year since it's release, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: half-life-3.jpg (59KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
half-life-3.jpg
59KB, 1920x1080px
Now that it's been a year since it's release, what was the consensus on Half-Life 3, /v/?
>>
Fuck cliffhangers.
>>
It was better than anything I expected

Never thought it would cure cancer and save the ill and the diseased across the world. Who would've thought 20 years ago, at 2026 when the first actual trailer announced it that a videogame would impact the world as we know it so hard.

Gaben truly deserved to be the President of Earth.
>>
Pretty good, but it didn't live up to the hype.
There was no way it ever could though.
>>
>>375856083
hl1 is still the best
>>
I'm glad Marc decided to write a novel and wrap up the series at last. A serious shame that Valve couldn't make a game, though.
>>
>>375856083
we weren't ready, none of us were ready.
>>
>>375856471
But it was better than 2. But man was Alyx annoying, honestly if it wasn't for her the story would have been 10/10. And shes garbage waifu too.
>>
>>375856406
all it had to do was almost be as good as HL 2 and it did exactly that
>>
>>375856083
Chell was a mediocre final boss. Other than that it was a decent game, though the machine gun felt underpowered
>>
>>375856083
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXgZGZMaUks
>>
>>375856930
>He stopped at the first ending.
>>
>all the characters, good and bad, get killed off by a sudden invasion of space rhinos
what the fuck nintenda?
>>
Half-Life 3 isn't out, what the fuck?
>>
>>375857487
Thinking the same thing like¿¿¿
What did I miss?
>>
>>375857143
>He thinks I'm going to get all 26 endings
>>
>>375857487
Where the fuck have you been? It's been out for a while.
>>
Alright /v/, I've been grinding antlions and combine shotgunners for the past hour and I still can't kill cyber breen. What am I doing wrong?
>>
File: JS9NrAHa4ZNtc8Zrxvpuv5.jpg (132KB, 900x684px) Image search: [Google]
JS9NrAHa4ZNtc8Zrxvpuv5.jpg
132KB, 900x684px
>>375857487
wow, so you;re not only behind but you're also retarded
>>
>>375857919
Just use cheat engine, fuck grinding. HL3 was supposed to be a shooter not an RPG.
>>
>>375858051
I think it's just the mandela effect getting to him. He probably believes Duke Nukem Forever got released too.
>>
>>375858081
You're not wrong, but with fallout 7 being a top seller on steam 2 for several months now you knew valve was gonna try using their formula.
>>
I don't really care, I'm still waiting on The Matrix Part 3.

How the fuck can they say to be continued and then just not continue it? What are they waiting for?
>>
I knew Gordon freeman wasnt just a human
i fucking knew it

G-man was kinda fun to battle, fuck his allucinations though
>>
I did like the aperture easter egg in the cave level. It was the only good thing about that level desu
>>
>>375857636
>¿¿¿
You have to go back, Pedro
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.