[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone play this recently? What's the skinny on Luck and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Steam_MainCapsule_616x353.png (306KB, 616x353px) Image search: [Google]
Steam_MainCapsule_616x353.png
306KB, 616x353px
Anyone play this recently? What's the skinny on Luck and Charisma? Still worthless? How should I build a charismatic leader? Serious answers, please. I know combat is probably the more fun option, but I don't really want to min max, I just want to make an interesting party that, in theory, would work in this setting.
>>
Played through the game with my main guy as the talker

I forget, but I think LUCK is a dump stat? Not sure
>>
>>375850574
Luck is shit. Get charisma to hire some unique followers that you will never acquire otherwise. The mutant qt you get with high charisma is fucking great.
>>
>>375852428
Which one is that? I'll check the wiki to make sure I meet the requirements.
>>
>>375852428
>>375852970
Found her, and actually, I think I'll just go with Vulture's Cry as my extra to look forward to, since I apparently get her early in the game and she has a fairly high intelligence to fill my skill needs. Don't really want to stack up to 22 charisma just to get Pizepi.
>>
>>375850574
What are you talking about?
Charisma is awesome and Luck is great for making critbased/evasion builds.
>>
Pick one character who's a talker, a diplomat, give him/her some charisma and switch to them for any speech checks, for the rest it's not important
>>
>>375855609
>What are you talking about?
What the fuck do you think I'm talking about? I'm not for or against it, I'm just looking for input about them.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (225KB, 1817x900px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
225KB, 1817x900px
This is what I've come up with so far. Low on charisma atm, but I was going to add a point to the other 3 when I level.
>>
>>375855828

Charisma doesn't affect speech skills. It does increase the radius of your leadership skill so you still need it for one person.
>>
>>375850574
Luck isnt that important but then again i am a save scummer
charisma really isnt that great but you do need it for some companions, however i only put a few points into charisma for each companion and never found myself being unable to recruit a ranger. DESU all you really need is Rose, Ralphy, and Scotchmo and just build them up to your specifications since you get them so early.
>>
>>375856536
>Rose, Ralphy, and Scotchmo
I was thinking about Rose, but apparently she goes apeshit at the end, so I'm going for Vulture's Cry since she has comparable intelligence and I already have a high int party member. She will my extra skill needs. Was looking at Ralphy just for the toaster repair and an extra mule, and then the high barter guy later in the game.
>>
>>375856335
Any input on this? I'm liking it so far, but any tweak recommendations would be swell.
>>
>>375856871
I could never justify saving highpool over Ag center so I never got to use her but yes Rose is a threat during that last fight, howver her medical skills are very valuable since it takes the burden off your mainline medic and you can always wound her, strip her of her gear and put her in a corner for the last fight or just not even bring her. If i recall that fight in the original version correctly then she wasnt THAT hard to take down especially since her energy weapons are pretty pathetic against humans. plus shes like 90 so just fucking push her over or something
>>
>>375857835
Yeah, I always went to the AG Center too back in the day. I never finished the game though, so I'm finally gonna get around to that now that I think it has been patched.

In other news, I need to drop fucking circus shit because it makes my character look like a clown and you can't get rid of it. So stupid.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.