[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Since March, YouTubers have watched their revenue plummet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 566
Thread images: 77

File: Fucck.png (357KB, 720x695px) Image search: [Google]
Fucck.png
357KB, 720x695px
>Since March, YouTubers have watched their revenue plummet as advertisers bleed out of the platform. Some videos containing violence, real or fictional, are considered “inappropriate for advertising.”
>After Activision announced upcoming Call of Duty title, Call of Duty: WWII last week, the community’s financial problems took a turn for the worse. Viewers and fans want to hear about the next CoD game, but as a result of its WWII theme, YouTubers are risking demonetization by talking about it.
>PrestigeIsKey, a Call of Duty YouTuber with over a million subscribers, published a video on Sunday about how his channel is struggling with demonetization. “At first,” he said, “I thought this wouldn’t affect gamers because, obviously, video games aren’t real.” When the demonetization crisis was in full swing, his channel suffered enormously because it depicts fictional war.
>Now, that he’s trying to cover the news of the upcoming World War II-themed Call of Duty game, his channel is financially gutted. In the week since WWII was announced, YouTube demonetized several of his videos.
>Across YouTube, ads have stopped appearing on some videos with “vulgar language,” “disasters and tragedies,” sexually suggestive content or “subjects related to war.” That’s because, after the Wall Street Journal reported on ads appearing on racist videos, advertisers like AT&T pulled YouTube ads en masse. To get them back, in March, YouTube introduced “brand safety controls.” Advertisers could choose to avoid “higher risk content,” like anything referencing marijuana or war. Channels as big as PewDiePie and H3H3Productions say they’ve been making way less money in comparison to their earnings from earlier this year.
>YouTube has told content creators to make family friendly videos which doesn't help gamers as most games depict violence.

Fuck the Wall Street Journal. They're literally kill vidya content from YouTube.
>>
Why the fuck are advertisers reacting to WSJ? No one reads them anyways. The only reason they have a reputation is because they were relevant 10-20 years ago.
>>
>>375839889

I work as a marketer at a major company. We're not risking running ads on some idiot's video where he might be advocating Nazism and other gross stuff.
>>
>>375840035

>no one reads the WSJ

No, retarded millennials don't read them. Business leaders, politicians, executives, and the wealthy do. You know, the people that actually have power.
>>
>majority of family friendly games are Nintendo
>Nintendo constantly flags content
>if you want to show their games you have to give them a bunch of money

like pottery
>>
>>375840064
No one is going to assume Coke and /pol/ are in kahoots over some "SJW BLOWN THE FUCK OUT COMPILATION #155" video. They're just gonna skip the ad and move on.
>>
Why give any incentive at all for people who aren't company approved spokespersons to put videos out talking about your product, you want people to be funneled towards the major outlets where all the advertising rules are followed, coverage is approved by the publishers etc

The media side of this hobby has always been 100% shit desu
>>
>>375839889
>Youtubers crying because they can't won money by just playing the work of others
>>
>>375840035

Because Murdoch is a fucking jew.
>>
>>375839889
>They're literally kill vidya content from YouTube.
No, they'll just kill people who try to make a buck off videogames

It's a good thing
>>
>"subjects related to war" aren't advertiser friendly
>even ones that ended 70 years ago
>>
>>375839889
Good. Time for these fucko's to grow up and get a real job.
>>
>>375839889
Maybe they should get a REAL job and stop living on kike money?
>>
>>375840035
I took more as the MSM in general posturing, showing that they still have the power to influence. WSJ don't act alone.
>>
>YouTube has told content creators to make family friendly videos which doesn't help gamers as most games depict violence

This is funny. Hilarious even.
>>
>>375840064
That's because you and your fellow marketers are retards. Why do you think you got a job in marketing?
>>
>>375839889
>content creators
Faggots talking shit while playing a game is not content and does not deserve money. I hope all YouTube faggots starve to death because they have no real skills that are applicable to anything of value.
>>
>trying to kill your best avenue for modern marketing

Playing with fire.
>>
So Youtube is killing its only cash cow by giving its competitors like Twitch the gaming audience. Don't really know what is so bad about this, a shitty site starts its slow death. Youtubers shouldn't put all their eggs in one basket if they want to make money with their videos.
>>
>>375840242

1. About 30% of YouTube ads are unskippable
2. Only 15% of people who watch YouTube use an adblocker
3. We're simply not going to take the risk. My company pulled its ads from United after their little fiasco. You never know what may turn into a PR nightmare so we try to minimize risks
>>
File: IMG_0537.jpg (27KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0537.jpg
27KB, 350x350px
THE PROGNOSTICATOR OF PROSNOTICATORS WAS RIGHT!!!

THESE YOUTUBERS CANCER NEED A HELICOPTER RIDE.
>>
>>375840572

>games portrayed on youtube need to be family-friendly
>Nintendo on lockdown as fuck

Not sure what they're hoping to accomplish.
>>
>>375839889
why would game content use jewtube instead of twitch? Twitch is full of daddy's credit card kids that will give you more for a fart on stream than a month of views on the tube.
>>
>>375839889
Thank god.
>>
youtubers acting like they made any significant amount of cash from ads is baffling. I have a channel of just under 100k subs, averaging 50,000 views a video, which was about $50 when I exploded in popularity. It slowly dipped over time (by which I mean since the year started), and now from 50,000 views I often make less than $15 because of adblock. I can't imagine anyone higher up is making that much, or was, with all of this retarded shit going on, on top of the expansion of ad blockers.
>>
>>375840739
we don't give a shit about your ads

anyone with half a functioning braincell knows how to circumvent that useless shit
>>
>>375840064

>advocating Nazism

List three major gaming channels that do this.
>>
A company who picks and chooses who to market to is a terrible company. If you have a product that is consumable or usable by everyone then guess who you market to? EVERYONE!!! It's weird that these companies pumping poison into people's blood streams are trying to take some sort of moral ground, what's next? Tobacco pulling advertisements from wherever they have ads because of silly reasons?
>>
>haha FUCK ecelebs stupid pewdiepie deserves nothing!
>e-except my favorite eceleb he needs that money to live and support himself
>>
>>375839889
>"TV AND THE CINEMA ARE DEAD, YOUTUBE AND NETFLIX ARE THE FUTURE BABY "

Thats what you bitch ass millennials get, welcome to reality
>>
>game about world war 2
>WAAAAH IB'S 2 VIO-WENT
>millions of european men died in WW1 and WW2 for these lazy fucks to cry about how they can't make enough money off sitting on their asses at home playing video games
>>
>>375840739
You are a shitty human being that wastes his life trying to convince people that shitty things aren't shitty. Everyone like you should be killed and used as fertilizer so we can at least scrape some value out of the pathetic thing you call your life. Fuck you, I hope everyone you love suffers while you are forced to watch hopelessly, fucking scum.
>>
>>375840902

Tobacco ads were banned from television, funny enough.
>>
File: nani.png (115KB, 415x292px) Image search: [Google]
nani.png
115KB, 415x292px
>>375839889
Did WSJ actually save let's plays?
Did they save our precious tweens from becoming Razor Monster monsters?
>>
>>375840962
lmao kys you weak beta.
>>
>>375839889

How is this fucking legal? It's literally censorship.

>hurr durr only the government can censor you

Fuck off. If you fire people, make them unemployable, and take away all revenue sources from someone for something they said then that's fucking censorship. Huge swaths of YouTube are being censored because the video creators got their purse strings cut.
>>
>>375839889
Enjoy capitalism good goys
>>
File: 1467992030662.jpg (26KB, 343x354px) Image search: [Google]
1467992030662.jpg
26KB, 343x354px
I see no problem with this.
>>
Why would you waste time by editing videos when you could just make easier money by streaming on twitch?
>>
>>375841008
That is funny, considering that TV allows every other poison merchant to advertise their poison wares.
>>
File: IMG_0539.jpg (316KB, 1440x1780px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0539.jpg
316KB, 1440x1780px
How will he survive /v/?
>>
>>375841064
t. 14 year old "communist"
>>
>>375841064
Corporations don't have a responsibility to fucking support your shitty videos you entitled piece of shit
>>
>>375840430
Wow, that must suck if you run a channel about history.
>>
File: hmmmm.jpg (118KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
118KB, 1600x900px
>>375841064
>>
good riddance
>>
>>375840575

I got a job in marketing because my dad is ab executive at the company and marketing pays well and is easy.
>>
>>375840739
>My company pulled its ads from United after their little fiasco
You mean when they dragged an ex-felon off the plane who was keeping them grounded?
>>
>>375840739

>muh safe generation

Whatever happened to the concept of educating people on what is right and wrong?

Oh wait, the new fad is to just hide everything you consider disagreeable so that when they inevitably discover it on their own they have no context and likely take a distorted stance on it.

Gotta hide these historical atrocities, "Nazis are bad, we won't tell you why, just take our word for it."
>>
>>375841134

Because you care about it and have fun doing so?
>>
>>375841064
>how is this legal
because the internet is not america.
No matter how hard people try to say "buh buh servers buh buh locatedin america so american constitution!", the fact of the matter is, it's the internet, and youtube is a privately owned business capable of doing as they please with their "employees" (considered users of the service so bound to the same terms as you and me).

There's no law breaking going on, just retards who put their eggs in one basket. Gamers still on youtube after twitch has opened up so much are just shooting themselves in the foot. Most people from smaller games like maplestory are moving to twitch even. I know a few people who got offers for partnerships on twitch solely from their sub count on youtube.

youtube is gonna realize the heavy rate of demonetization will kill their creator base, or they'll die. Simple as that.
>>
>>375840064
>gross
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>375839889
Maybe these lazy fuckers should go get a real job where you earn money per hour of work for accomplishing the necessary work. You no longer have to worry about other people clicking on buttons or commercials.
>>
>>375839889
or maybe build your career on more solid ground than however youtube is feeling this week about controversial content.
>>
>>375839889
>Goytube is going to die in your lifetime
>so will Twatter

Shame Facebook still has normies in an iron grasp.
>>
Someone should come out and say that they've had hardcore gay sex with all the male employees at the WSJ, that should keep them busy with things other than video games for a while.
>>
>>375841217
>being this much of a corporate shill
Enjoy watching that guy successfully sue for millions
>>
File: 1416294715382.gif (37KB, 210x209px) Image search: [Google]
1416294715382.gif
37KB, 210x209px
>"Since March, YouTubers have watched their revenue plummet as advertisers bleed out of the platform"

Bubble starting to pop is it?
>>
>youtube bubble bursting
I love it.
>>
>>375841149
>>375841160

>2014
>/v/ is anti censorship
>2017
>/v/ is pro censorship and pro SJW

I want you tumblr shills off of my board now
>>
>>375841319

Killing Stage6 was a mistake.
>>
>>375841064
No, it's not censorship. First off, YouTube, or rather Google, as a company, can ban whatever they goddam please on the website they own. Second, these videos are not being banned, they're just having advertising revenue revoked. That's still a shitty situation, but it's not full-on censorship.
>>
>>375840928
What reality? I haven't watched a reality shoe in 6 years and barely open my TV.

AT&T doesn't want to advertise on YouTube? no problem. Another company will and rake in the dosh, no one fucking cares if you get a phone commerical over a PewDiePie video, it's just as irrelevant to it as it is to anything else.

Sensationalist retarded old people are dying out and there's an ever growing millennial market that is used to the Internet structure and won't go back to crap TV.

I don't see Netflix or YouTube bleeding. do you?

On the contrary, I see traditional advert companies and newspapers becoming irrelevant and dying.
>>
>>375839889
How is this bad?
If he wants to review games he can still do that, if not then somebody else who actually loves games will do it.
>>
>>375841064
its called the free market.

better start looking for a real job.
>>
>>375839889
As a proud ublock origin user I'm happy to do my part.

Fuck you too eceleb cunts.
>>
>>375839889
This shit doesn't make any sense since battlefield 1 exists.
>>
>>375840962
>W-Why won't they give me my FREE money??
>>
File: 1452295276067.webm (2MB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
1452295276067.webm
2MB, 640x352px
>>375839889
the well is drying up

this will probably be very good for twitch
>>
>"it's a free market, people can choose where to advertise"
>meanwhile Murdoch is bullying everyone into severing ties with youtube
>>
File: evilpepe.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
evilpepe.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>375839889
>You lived long enough to see the Youtuber NEET scum have to get real fucking jobs
Based WSJ
>>
>>375841385
>literally unironically complaining that other people aren't subsidizing his shitty weed videos

millennials are cancer
>>
>>375841369
I'm a corporate shill because the chink got what he deserved? Go back to marching for BLM or whatever you do in your free time
>>
>>375839889
I can agree with this. Advertisers should have had full control on who they use for advertisements in the first place though.
>>
>>375841479

Twitch is even worse.

>you're not allowed to play this game at all
>>
>>375841373
Youtube isn't going anywhere, but yeah, it's the end for a lot of these super low effort channels and a huge wake up call for people "trying to make it" to go get a real job and actually contribute something useful to society.
>>
>>375841479

Twitch is even worse, wish they would demonetize too.
>>
>>375841303
>Get a real job.
This is such a fucking stupid phrase. What about actors? Athletes? Musicians? Go fuck yourself. The real problem is these idiots put their eggs in one basket and call it a day. If you're going to rely on income that is not traditional work, you NEED to have back up plans.
>>
>>375841373
>>375841376
>le bubble pop mayme :DDDDDD

t. wagecucks

Don't you have to be in bed right now, wagies? Wouldn't want to miss the 6 hours of mandated rest time Mr. Silverstein allows you to have before it's back to the salt mines.
>>
>>375841548
see
>>375841496

It has nothing to do with control, they're being effectively blackmailed by one crusty retard that basically has a monopoly on a huge chunk of the mass media.
>>
Am i supposed to give a fuck about youtubers??
>>
>>375840064
the problem with this is that the definition of Nazism has been changed into whatever makes people cry now and if you say something like "I disagree with you" at a protest or something you'll likely get chanted at "go home Nazi"
>>
>>375841137
His content is pretty family friendly already. I don't think he'll starve anytime soon.
>>
>>375841479
Twitch was going to be the future anyway for gaming Youtubers.
>>
>>375841373

Good fucking thing too. Monopolies are generally a bad thing. Youtube needs more serious competitors, Twitch is not directly competing with it with anything else than time consumed watching videos, so it doesn't count.
>>
File: 1492751084638.jpg (148KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
1492751084638.jpg
148KB, 953x953px
>>375841604
>>375841506
>real jobs
>yet they made more money than most people with real jobs
>>
Back in the day I was told generally you make 1 USD per 1,000 vews

What's the rate now?
>>
>>375839889
good fucking riddance. the majority of content creators are shit, they'll have to get real jobs, leaving people who only make videos out of genuine passion and not youtubebucks.

will also stop casuals making shitty videos on games they dont even like just to get clicks. content might be more focus and niched from now on.

tl:dr THIS IS A GOOD THING YOU DUMB FAGGOTS
real gamers will take back youtube from the bigger "youtube" production groups.
>>
There's two sides to this I think everyones missing

The youtubers are fucking idiots who should have taken their content independently a long time ago, but no, like the ignorant pricks they are, they just think they can ride the wave and it'll last forever. Had they taken content to their own custom made web page with advertisers on them, they'd be fine.

BUT you know who is going to be approved for advertising shit like this? The same jack asses who write article describing the taste of random ass nintendo stuff. Yeah think about that one for a minute
>>
I say good. Advertising as a form of revenue has always caused problems with the medium, get rid of it. Let people do what they want to do for donations. Twitch is practically the only format for game streaming and many streamers do very well without even having to resort to terrible cash grab tactics like donate X to make the game harder. They already have a system for VODs, how long until they add proper infrastructure for video uploads and steal all the gaming revenue from youtube?

I am on the older end of millennial but everyone I know would rather pay for the things they want than watch adds or pay for packages with some of the things they want. Advertising revenue is a dinosaur that promotes censorship. Above board sponsored content and donation systems are the way forward.
>>
>>375841496
Cronyism truly is the death of capitalism
>>
>>375841731
the top 1% sure.
>>
>>375841290

>go to grocery store to buy food
>manager stops you because you're wearing a hitler did nothing wrong shirt
>manager kicks you out and bans you for life
>fine, I'll just go to another grocery store
>manager calls all his other manager buddies warning them about you
>you get kicked out of every grocery store in town
>starve to death

Fuck off. If you make the consequences of wrong think so high, then people will censor themselves to avoid the risk of getting screwed
>>
>>375840848
Views and subs alone don't determine how much money you make by themselves, there's several other factors and popular YouTubers like Dunky, JonTron and Pewdiepie make in excess of tens of thousands a month, potentially significantly higher if you happen to be Felix himself
>>
>>375840928
On the one hand seeing all the ass pain from the soapbox victim culture is hilarious, on the other hand you need to get woke and understand this is just bullshit the Jews are pulling to shut down growing revenue platforms they can't control.

Liberty before lulz, anon.
>>
>>375841731
N-N-NOOOO. THIS CAN'T BE TRUE. IT'S NOT REAL WORK UNLESS THEY GET YELLED AT BY CUSTOMERS ALL DAY LIKE I DO. REEEEEE.
>>
>>375841731
Well, I hope they were smart enough to save that money because their source of income just went poof and the typical neet that makes this kind of shit is literally unemployable.

>Somewhere out there there's a youtuber that's going to starve to death in a few days
Feels good
>>
>>375840064
>We're not risking running ads on some idiot's video where he might be advocating Nazism and other gross stuff.
Name your company so I can boycott your goods and services.
>>
>>375841765
It's not based on views anymore, but instead on time spent watching. This is why you have lets players pumping out hour long videos every single day, and also why the YouTube animation scene dried up.
>>
>>375841765
around 15-20c, not even joking.
>>
>>375841801
I would switch to Twitch in a heartbeat if I could upload my videos there permanently. They already keep your streams archived for like a month. And all I use my channel for is archiving my gameplay and the occasional souls PvP video.
>>
>>375841519
>book a flight
>corporation mishandles shit and doesn't have enough space
>tries to short change the people who showed up expecting a flight with compensation worth less than the flight
>when that fails, pick a random customer and force them off
>when they refuse because they showed up expecting the flight they paid for, have the police violently remove them
>this is all ok

you couldn't be more of a shill if you tried
>>
>>375839889
>youtube eceleb cancer gets fucked over
great news desu
>>
>>375841765
+-50 cents.
>>
>>375840201
No the wsj is crap. And you're an idiot if you read it.
>>
>>375841860
>calls all his other manager buddies
that's the part where you lost me. How are you being harmed in this way by youtube? Youtube isn't going to call their competition and say "hey demonetize this guy's shit."
>>
>>375841860
naw, you're just an edgy faggot wearing a blatantly offensive t-shirt, you deserve being banned from every decent store.
>>
>>375841765
10 cents to 40 cents I believe, don't quote me on that, just what I heard
>>
>>375840064
>People actually believing this larping faggot.
lmfao
>>
>>375839889
What qualifies as family friendly though? Minecraft? Those farting spiderman pregnant elsa videos? Pokemon?
I don't get it.
>>
>>375841797

Third, this could potentially give competitors an edge over youtube, a better age rating system which allows them to advertise both in a family-friendly way and R-18 way.

Just offer an easier-to-use service for the mainstream, invite hobbyists and their communities in and the rest works itself out.
>>
>>375841912
what you're describing isn't a real job, faggot.
>>
Just more proof that everything normies touch gets ruined.
>>
>>375839889
>Fuck the Wall Street Journal. They're literally kill vidya content from YouTube.

How is the wall street journal responsible for youtube's full retard knee-jerk overboard policy?
>>
>>375840616
>hey everyone i'm better than all those LOSERS without any REAL skills
>>
File: youdied.png (282KB, 355x270px) Image search: [Google]
youdied.png
282KB, 355x270px
>>375839889
This is a problem how?
>>
>>375840962
>this is what commies actual believe
>>
>>375839889
>Some videos containing violence, real or fictional, are considered “inappropriate for advertising.”
So *that's* why Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead don't have commercials. Oh wait.

Like I said, this is just damage control by das Juden because they're panicking about a rapidly growing revenue model that thrives on expression, creativity, and open discourse, which they inherently cannot hope to control.
>>
>>375841797
>Had they taken content to their own custom made web page with advertisers on them
then they'd get no fucking views because its not on youtube
>>
Back in the day, firing squads would give one rifle a real bullet and the rest were blanks or something. So the shooters didn't know if they actually fired the real bullet

Youtube could easily do the same thing with ads. Use a randomizer to scramble the choices, companies submit the demographic range they want, youtubers list their demographics, and ads are randomly sent to videos based on RNG. Therefore is "OMG triggering" video is made on a subject, and some car ad is in it, the company can't be liable because they had no part in picking it

Or I don't know if they actually do this but it would completely solve any moral/legal liability issues
>>
>>375841135
Not in my country. There are strict advertising guidelines. McDonald's can't advertise in kid shows for instance.

Anyway OT: companies can decide for themselves what they want to associate themselves with. You can cry all you want but if Ben&Jerry's doesn't want to put their commercials into your favourite white supremacist talkshow there is nothing you can do.
>>
File: Onlinebidding.png (106KB, 1730x347px) Image search: [Google]
Onlinebidding.png
106KB, 1730x347px
>>375841765
I'm not sure it was ever that straightforward, but it did change. I think Youtube gives creators a cut off succesful ad transactions.

The way online ads work is actually pretty interesting. There's a lot of shit behind-the-scene of every page refresh.
>>
>>375841797
>BUT you know who is going to be approved for advertising shit like this? The same jack asses who write article describing the taste of random ass nintendo stuff.
Hey fuck you, I enjoy reading those. There's also real risks involved in the consumption of some of those, they have my respect.
>>
File: goku.png (353KB, 640x669px) Image search: [Google]
goku.png
353KB, 640x669px
So is that Youtube Heroes thing still a thing?

Like are they to blame here? Are they the ones trolling videos and just flagging shit erratically cause they're tender triggered SJW cucks?
>>
>>375839889
wah wah now i have to get a real job
>>
>>375840616
The psychology of getting angry at another person's job that doesn't effect you is truly baffling. I wish psychologists could do a case study on you.
>>
>>375842034
Keep crying kiddo, when you get out in the real world no one is going to pander for you anymore
>>
>>375842246
it's not all about legal issues. companies just want to avoid any bad publicity. that shit goes viral nowadays.
>>
>>375842212

Article implies it was WSJ's Pewdiepie video which caused it.

But the advertisers left when another news media site had an advertisement for ISIS before one of their videos, and they made a news headline about it. Not long after many big companies like McDonalds pulled out completely.
>>
>>375842034
He's baiting you
>>
>>375842145
Literally everyone who's tried to do that ever has failed; the only reason youtube is able to hold so much video content in storage, take so many uploads, and still have usable speeds is because they have Google's resources behind them. No one else can compete with that
>>
Oh no, not the youtubers.
>>
>>375842132
Nothing specific. They say google robots listen to video audio and automatically decides if its family friendly or not, so if it hears fuck then its off the ads train. The bots also analyze video imagery and sounds and compare it with copyrighted stuff. Lastly, always lie about tags now, because I'm certain that if a video is listed as family friendly it becomes safe.
>>
File: No, Fuck You Goy.jpg (59KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
No, Fuck You Goy.jpg
59KB, 500x667px
>>375840064
Hello JewFriend
>>
This is just old media trying to kill off new media.

The fat old propaganda slobs have to keep their readership somehow.
>>
>>375841373
Youtube's fucked but most gaming channels can just stream on Twitch and make even more money with doing even less effort
Like I suspect a shit load of LP channels on Youtube will just become archives of Twitch streams
>>
>>375839889
get a real job.
>>
>People still somehow don't understand that this is a completely planned out attack on modern media.
If it can't be controlled by a select few top group of people, then it's dangerous to be left unchecked. ((((((O L D M E N))))) are afraid of losing their power over the masses.
>>
I love a lot of the youtubers that make a living off the platform, but anyone that thinks this is a stable income for the future, when the "employer" youtube can just do whatever they want from one day to another, is just stupid.
Not even talking about the real big channels that swim in cash, but the smaller ones that get 10k or less views for a video. They could fall into poverty any day youtube decides to stop giving them money because of their content
>>
>>375839889
>youtubers
>call of duty

who the fuck cares?
>>
>>375841064
it's a private company you fucking embarassing retaded shitbag.
>>
Hopefully this along with the licensing fee for twitch streaming should keep quality much higher on these sites and only have those who are in it for the love.

Personally i think youtube should have done this years ago.
>>
>>375842453

Not on the same magnitude at first, thats true. But theres already sites like Vimeo which tend to specialize on music-themed stuff but aren't necessarily disallowing other content.
>>
>>375840897
>Pewdiepie
>Jontron
>Cow chop
inb4 FUCK U SJW DXDXDX!!!!!
>>
File: LyOGzk9b.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
LyOGzk9b.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>375839889

>Across YouTube, ads have stopped appearing on some videos with “vulgar language,”

Shit, Johnny may have to get a job again.
>>
>>375842453
this, youtube doesn't even make a profit
>>
>>375842427
Except if I get dragged off a flight like the asian guy in which case the shitloads of money I get when I sue the company that was objectively in the wrong :^)
>>
>>375842493
I see. That last part does seem true because apparently a video about that "Games for Girls" website was tagged as family friendly despite being pretty fucked in terms of content.
>>
>>375842412
P-P-PSYCHLOGY ISN'T A REAL J-JOB. IT'S NOT A REAL JOB UNLESS YOU ARE CREATING SOME NEW PRODUCT AND HELPING MANKIND AND SOCIETY????
>>
>>375840575
That's funny considering vidya is basically commercial marketing: the medium
>>
Then do youtube as a hobby, stop looking for an easy job as a "content creator", get a job outside of youtube (and all internet media) and do videos because you want to make them, to make something funny and fun to make, something interesting you want to share, just because, not for money.

That's how it used to be, and if that comes back, then there will be so much quality content, original stuff for free, no more clickbait, no more shitty gameplays, no more vlogs of shitty people, just cool stuff with no ulterior motive.

I'd watch
>>
>>375841519
>the chink got what he deserved?
The problem is he didn't get what he deserved, which was the service he paid for in full, in advance.

What he got was assaulted. I'd have done the exact same fucking thing, if you're going to fuck with my travel plans you're going to comp me the price of the flight, and another one of my choosing.

Airlines have been pulling this shit for years, and it's always been completely anti-consumer and unacceptable, the only difference is now we live in the information age. Don't overbook your flights, it's that simple.
>>
>>375841675
Hey man, just because we can see the writing on the wall doesn't mean you should get so riled up. This ad fiasco is the first step in the Youtuber Collapse. If you can't admit that you're just in denial. Anything slightly thought-provoking or offensive is getting booted. You can't even say the word Christian without getting demonetized. The rules for demonetization are Puritan levels of strict.
>>
>>375840064
This.

If you are investing money into advertising WHY would you risk putting it on something that could potentially harm your brand's reputation by association.

This is marketing 1010, and it is a shame that the average 4Chan poster fails to understand that, making them just as naive and dumb as the average Reditt user.
>>
>>375839889
BUT THEY ARE TAKING AWAY MONEY FROM MY JOBBBBBBBBBB!
>>
File: 1479586640105.jpg (3MB, 5393x5552px) Image search: [Google]
1479586640105.jpg
3MB, 5393x5552px
>Jewtube will die in your lifetime
>>
>>375839889
>meanwhile minecraft sex mods are a-o-k
>>
>>375840962
Holy shit don't cut yourself on that edge, kek.
>>
>>375842756
yup, in a way legacy media is doing us a favour.
>>
>>375842246
>hey your shit MIGHT end up on something you don't want your product associated with and we have no real control over it, but it's cool it's totally random no one will get mad at you

a good and smart idea
>>
I really do hate jews, and sjws, anymore jesus fucking christ, every single faggot and fucking ninny woman is allowed to say whatever the fuck they want but god forbid someone play a fucking game about WWII in which MAYBE the nazis APPEAR, whom you'll fucking kill anyways because #rightsideofhistory.

You can't even fucking play as the axis in COD but the jews are so fucking worried about it that they are doing this shit.

Un-fucking forgiveable
>>
>>375842910

It's made by kids, for kids!
>>
Maybe youtubers should try not being greedy jews.
>>
>>375842731
>overbook a flight
>I'M NOT GETTING OFF UNTIL YOU INJURE ME SO I CAN SUE
>>
>>375842114
I love how capitalism can regulate society.

If you want to be a social outcast don't cry about it but go live in the woods.
>>
>>375842761
>This ad fiasco is the first step in the Youtuber Collapse
>first step
Anyone who paid attention should have known the youtube gravy train was going to end eventually YEARS ago.
Sucks that your favorite youtuber is out of a job, but they should have seen it coming.
>>
>>375840809
>listening to a racist
>>
File: 1492390170722.png (326KB, 903x713px) Image search: [Google]
1492390170722.png
326KB, 903x713px
>>375842894
Good riddance, Youtube's been dead for years, it deserves to finally be laid to rest.
>>
>>375839889
>History is now too violent for under 18 and isn't ad-friendly

Holy shit the Jews did it
They're actually changing history
>>
Twitch is worth mentioning in this conversation
>backed by Amazon, has all the resources to compete with Google
>has more revenue sources than just advertising, for themselves and for the streamer
>have been opening up to more non-gaming content and prerecorded videos, obviously positioning to compete directly with Youtube
>>
>>375840064
I can second this, as target group for our customers we have 18 - 24 year olds (young adults) that are interested in the ESL, but we can't target CS:GO because of shooter reasons, we target LOL Players... what a fucking disgrace, a waste of money, marketeers are the trash of the economy, especially vidya econonmy.
>>
>>375841765
25 to 75 cents per 1,000 views, depending on how long your video is, how family friendly it is, and how many people have ad blockers off long enough to see all the ads you placed on said video, which, again, is going to make you more money if you increase the length of it.

Controversial Youtuber will make the low end, while the ad friendly ones will make the high end.

Short videos (under 10 minutes) will make less than longer videos (over 10 minutes).

Oh, and people who post videos daily will get better promoted than those who do not, and if you fail to produce at least one video every week then your promotion will get dropped hard.
>>
>>375839889
This is a good thing. Activision is a huge corporation who represents a lot of ad money, and they are going to be pissed off about Youtube's new "ad friendly policies," because it's blocking people from covering Activision's product. There is going to be a corporate pushback against the new ad policies from the other direction, and hopefully the end result is an ad policy that actually makes sense.
>>
>>375840035
>No one reads them anyways.
They are on of the most respected papers in the world retard.

>>375840064
Would you say this is just the beginning of the bubble being popped? I always thought the current youtube market was not that sustainable long term,
>>
>>375839889
>Fuck the Wall Street Journal. They're literally kill vidya content from YouTube.
That's the point. Old media like WSJ is protecting their old media companies (your Viacoms and the like) that still deliver entertainment in the traditional manner. As more people, especially younger, opt out of traditional TV in favor of streaming and ways of obtaining their entertainment "for free" (since you don't have to pay your favorite LPer or Twitch streamer) naturally the jews are going to be unhappy losing out on a few shekels.

Make no mistake, this isn't about dealing with "LPers" specifically but an attack on new media in general by an increasingly outdated old media.
>>
>>375842276
>into your favourite white supremacist talkshow there is nothing you can do.

>A Pajeet/Rasheed afraid of the white bogeyman

kek

Anyways they're not demonetising politics, they're demonetising "violent games", which simply means twitch will win over that audience if SJWs like you keep flagging every video with the faintest bit of triggering subject matter
>>
>>375842697
I don't think you know what nazism is
>>
>>375841047
>gets cucked into thinking marketers aren't faggot wastes of space
>calls others beta

Ok downie.
>>
>>375843049
Any video game Youtuber with half a mind switched over to the Twitch gravy train. From a purely financial standpoint it just makes more sense, especially now.
>>
File: 1535.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1535.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>375839889

I think this is signaling the coming death of Youtube.

Every website has a shelf life, and Youtube has been out for a long time. It would eventually die.

I wonder what will replace it? Maybe Twitch will go big and become Youtube's competitor full-time and it will have literally everything.
>>
>>375841693
This
>>
>a company whose only marketable product is advertising space decides to make their product more attractive to advertisers

damn i couldn't have seen this coming
>>
>>375840568
Its not. Large companies just straight up dont wanna deal with the chance of having some "redpill" youtuber say racist shit while their ad plays. I would be doing the same shit if it was my company. Why would i wanna deal with controversy while im selling yogurt or some other random thing.
>>
File: 1417214015660.jpg (81KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1417214015660.jpg
81KB, 500x375px
>>375841295
>>
Fuck yes, finally the YouTube bubble is collapsing.
>>
>>375842697
completely wrong.
>>
>Vidya youtubers might die off for good
this is the best timeline
>>
>>375843117
yeah but how long until twitch advertising gets compromised? legacy media will keep sabotaging these platforms until they have complete control
>>
File: 1493599591152.png (252KB, 473x353px) Image search: [Google]
1493599591152.png
252KB, 473x353px
As much as I think Youtubes rules are stupid

>Fags on youtube think they can just print money with ad revenue, not realizing that advertising can be a fickle and complicated affair
>>
>>375841693
They're pretty much the only ones who are making a case for gamer culture being taken seriously, so just a little bit yeah.
>>
>>375842114
Oh, but if I wear a shirt that says "There are as many genders as there are stars in space" then managers should kiss my feet as I walk into their store, right?
>>
>>375843259
Youtube has already tried cashing in on le ebin livestreaming gaymur shit but I can't think of anyone who actually streams on Youtube.
>>
>>375841507
So you are cancer?
>>
>>375840064
>thinking people watch ads on youtube
Your first mistake was thinking they were anything more than a five second blank screen before the skip button becomes available.
>>
File: 1492027822323.png (173KB, 594x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492027822323.png
173KB, 594x480px
>>375843370
>>>>gamer culture
>>
This is LITERALLY all happening because a media douche with a patent on advertising algorithms wants to force google into either infringing on said patent or paying him a lump sum.
Advertisers are on board because now they can attempt to free themselves from google.
And old media will relish any chance to slander the new.
Just because your all mad you arnt making easy NEET bucks does not mean any of this is good.
>>
>>375839889
>ads are disappearing
>streamers are starving

YES. FUCK YES. THERE IS HOPE YET.
>>
personally Im gleefull that the numales gravy train has run dry. Fuck streamers and fuck youtubers.
>>
File: 1490463425446.png (89KB, 1272x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1490463425446.png
89KB, 1272x1152px
>tfw you don't care because youtubers and ecelebs are cancer and should go away
>>
>oy vey, Mr. Shekelstein! The goyim are killing old media and we still don't have a foothold in the new media!
>Be at ease, Mr. Goldberg. I know just the thing to solve our little problem...

And the rest is history.
>>
>>375840035
das da ting no one reads mainstream media any more so to get power/money back again dey be trin to be bullying shit like youtube fuck mainstream media

you know why i say
>>
>>375843290
>Strangle and suffocate your content creators.
>Content creators don't make anything for you anymore, and more and more big names follow suit.
Great idea, dumbass. What ads will be playing when there are no videos left?
>>
File: ltg.jpg (77KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
ltg.jpg
77KB, 900x900px
>>375843397
>>
>>375840035
Advertisers are part of the old media and this is also a PR-obsessed world. As people prove time and again riding out these controversies is the correct decision, not caving to public/social media pressure and that everything works out in the long term. But they see a stock price drop for a few days and (((stockholders))) panic and demand action. Advertisers are more than happy to help out their large media conglomerates. The little guy (even someone like Pewdiepie) is going to get stomped out even if the WSJ blatantly lies with fake images to push their narrative.

Remember that the "monetized racist videos" was their second attempt at going after youtube and new media personalities after the hit job on Pewdiepie failed. There's a very concerted effort to destroy streamers, e-celebs and people like that so everything can stay the same and the media conglomerates don't have to change how they operate.
>>
>>375843348
>has more revenue sources than just advertising, for themselves and for the streamer
The ad money on Twitch mostly sucks, only the top streamers make any money worth mentioning off ads. Most full-time streamers make a living off of subscriptions and donations.
>>
>>375840064
>>375842127
I know people who work for game marketing companies and it wouldnt surprise me.
Before I literally didnt know shit. I though sites like gamespot could be trusted with reviews and other gaming sites were run by people passionate about gaming.
Its not like that, its literally all 100% marketing. Since then I hate marketing with all my heart.

Another point is that its kind of funny because large number of these favorite youtubers, not just game reviewers are libshits and quite alot of their content is offensive to any well adjusted person with values and a common sense.
The actual nazi speech stuff is probably less that 1% on youtube and they dont really go advertising bucks anyway.
>>
>>375842412
You are stupid if you think someone lying to you so they can take your money doesn't affect you.
>>
>ads are dying
/v/ will protest this
>>
>>375843370
>case for gamer culture being taken seriously
but that is the reason why games are garbage now.
>>
>>375841064
Go to your loyal community collage and sign up for a government 101 class so you can learn the basics of the Bill Of Rights and not sound like a retard.
>>
>/pol/ videos killing retarded youtubers

thank you /pol/
>>
>>375842759
>consumer rights
>America

Choose one. Airlines have been lobbying in Washington since the 1930s. They'll overbook and you're gonna be thankful.
>>
>>375842246
Business man here.

You are retarded.

My company would not be caught dead investing money into running ads through a service like that as it pretty much tells me that my dollars might be spent on running ads on content that gets no views, or content that simply does NOT represent my brand in a positive light.
>>
File: 1368583644072.gif (879KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1368583644072.gif
879KB, 500x280px
>/v/ thinks PDP, boogie, and pissedpablo don't already have millions in their savings
>/v/ pretending like patreon doesn't exist
>>
>>375843478
Honestly the only youtubers I care about are gun youtubers and some game devs. Both of them are typically not lifeless NEETs and don't have to rely purely on YouTube ad revenue to create content.
>>
>>375843237
Well, yeah, on youtube, your success is entirely beholden to the goodwill of youtube. I feel bad for Ethan and Hila, but again, they fucking KNEW youtube could (and have) fuck with settings to pick and choose who fails and who succeeds.
>>
>>375843049
why though? I don't know about any of it, but I don't really get why an ad on a violent video game like CoD would be any worse than an ad on a violent TV show. Yet TV advertisers pay out the ass for those ad spots, and don't care about the violence. You could say its demographics, but young adults is generally the demographic that advertisers kill for. And they're the ones watching the youtube ads. It doesn't make much sense to me.
>>
File: sasha_grey_babysitters_2007.gif (1021KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
sasha_grey_babysitters_2007.gif
1021KB, 500x278px
>>375839889
>H3H3Productions say they’ve been making way less money in comparison to their earnings from earlier this year
Dog bless the Wall Street Journal
>>
>>375843529
because he got banned from twitch tho
>>
>People that can't be bothered to get real jobs are finally getting their shit pushed in
>Now is the perfect time to start my vidya channel, since I have a well paying job and can afford to have fun in my spare time

Feels pretty good
>>
I still can't believe that one little faggot at the wall street journal some how single handedly completely destroyed youtube.

What a fucking world we live in.
>>
File: 1491252323794.jpg (49KB, 400x576px) Image search: [Google]
1491252323794.jpg
49KB, 400x576px
Does this mean hobby youtubers will make a comeback? I don't mind if they get a few extra bucks for some entertainment, but the "YOUTUBE IS MY ENTIRE LIFE" guys should probably get their shit together.
>>
File: consider-the-following.jpg (29KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-following.jpg
29KB, 200x200px
>>375839889
>youtube STILL hasn't turned a profit
alphabetfags will defend this
>>
File: d.gif (68KB, 350x319px) Image search: [Google]
d.gif
68KB, 350x319px
>Baaaw, I can no longer be paid for playing video games and talking! This is so unfair!

Youtubers are entitled fuckwits. I hope this situation gets worse for them.
>>
Get a real job. Losers.
>>
>>375843592
They already are
>>
>>375843237
This. Even beyond video games, anyone who made quality content had the option to use Patreon to get a safer means of generating jewbux.

The people being hurt are hobbyists who managed to make it their job but failed to realize that the gravy-train was going to end at some point. Either they need to adapt their content to suit the advertisers or provide the quality that people think is worth paying for via donations.
>>
>>375843716
It's just panic
A lot of people who work in these companies that are high up are old as fuck and don't really grasp the systems

And youtube higher ups are fucking awful, they don't even care about the platform at all since there's no competition

This is what happens when one company dominates, shit starts breaking down
>>
>>375843531
>Advertisers are part of the old media
advertsing funds 90% of new media
>>
File: 1488172410778.jpg (18KB, 303x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488172410778.jpg
18KB, 303x400px
>>375842975
>>
>>375842894
Maybe it will go back to the golden days of people making videos for fun and entertainment in their spare time and not trying to make a living out of it.
>>
>>375843851
You should tell that to actors, authors, musicians, athletes....
>>
Good I hope this youtuber fad dies already.
>>
>>375843793
most silicon valley shit doesn't and is only kept afloat by billions of dollars being thrown at it, for reasons
>>
>>375843729
For "racism" which he isn't and didn't do
>>
>>375841441
Is ublock better than adblock?
>>
>>375843071
Or maybe it's your smell that is doing it.
>>
>>375843983
Me too.
>>
>>375842201
>no true scotsman
>>
File: 1489990341917.jpg (16KB, 239x263px) Image search: [Google]
1489990341917.jpg
16KB, 239x263px
>>375843964
>actors, authors, musicians, athletes
>youtubers are equal to these people
nice one actually, made me reply
>>
>>375843932
Spotted the fucking kike
>>
File: ublock-vs-abp-cpu-2[1].png (47KB, 756x454px) Image search: [Google]
ublock-vs-abp-cpu-2[1].png
47KB, 756x454px
>>375844020
origin
>>
>>375840928
>Millennial
$10 say you're also a millennial you fucking fagoot
>>
>acting like this about video games

Even channels with completely original content are getting fucked by this.

This has nothing to do with copyright content or even family-friendliness, a group of print media oldfucks are picking a fight because their stubborn traditionalist asses have been getting kicked for years.

The "not advertiser friendly" flag was a thing months before WSJ started raising an public bitchfit, this has been going on for a while.
>>
>>375841479
Name of those tits please?
>>
File: fuck it all.png (357KB, 802x706px) Image search: [Google]
fuck it all.png
357KB, 802x706px
>>375842761
>This ad fiasco
I still don't know why ads even make money.
Surely, I thought, adblockers are convenient and ubiquitous enough that even the stupidest of people wouldn't subject themselves to regular brainwashing given this free and painless option to filter it out entirely.

Apparently not. There exists a large class of people who not only allow, but even welcome advertisements.
>>
Don't call me a "Youtuber". I'm a content creator.
>>
>>375844083
Athletes play children's games and make money.
You tubers play children's games and make money.

??????
>>
File: Pistorious ad.jpg (37KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Pistorious ad.jpg
37KB, 960x540px
>>375842959
Keyword: might. For every "bad apple" who goes rogue into blatant ad-unfriendly territory there will still be thousands of rule-abiding youtubers.

>>375842442
Which would be zero fault of the companies if their ads are randomly assigned across youtube by a machine-randomizer.

Companies have it worse with celebrities and sports stars, who they PICK to endorse, and then when the celeb commits a crime they have to pull endorsements, if they stay they get bad press.

In the other case, companies aren't held liable for who they support before the scandal, since it's random, and it's up to youtube to pull ads after.

The "scandal" of having an automated ad run before a video that later gets taken down or demonetized is nothing compared to the scandal of endorsing a sports star like Pistorious or Aaron Hernandez who becomes a criminal. Pic related
>>
>>375844083
Just like there are bad actors, authors, musicians, athletes, there are bad content creators and good ones

I write books for a living but that doesn't mean everyone who does is fucking equal in the quality of their work
>>
I'm not exactly looking too deep into this but can someone explain to me why YouTube would want to restrict advertisers in the first place? Wouldn't having less advertising mean less revenue for Google?
>>
>>375843983
It won't. The current ones will either move to Twitch or use Patreon.

This will kill majority of new ones, though.
>>
>>375843164
I only play weebshit, use ad blockers and have never and never will use Twitch or watch any eceleb.

I'm just trying to explain to you how marketing works. If I gave off the impression that I actually give a fuck about "gamer culture" I apologize.
>>
>>375840064
I hope this is bait.
You realize nobody actually links the ads to the content right.
>>
YouTube is not a job.
>>
>>375843964
Being an author, musician or a top athelte requires talent, work, and dedication.
Youshitters who review latest cod game have fucking none of those
>>
>>375843397

This guy does. Stream's are pretty comfy from what I've seen.

https://youtu.be/dqjzquzFSMg
>>
>>375843469
>This is LITERALLY all happening because a media douche with a patent on advertising algorithms wants to force google into either infringing on said patent or paying him a lump sum.
I'm sure you'll be shocked to know the ((ethnicity))) of the guy in question too.
>>
>>375844109
If i have a company why the fuck should i have to deal with your autism when i am the one fucking PAYING youtube to run my ads. Its ismply, i say "look youtube i dont my ads on random repiller #685 videos" . Im not force to do business with youtube.
>>
>>375844103
Spotted the retarded faggot that smells
>>
>>375843998
>For "racism" which he isn't and dindu
>>
>>375844234

Neither are most wagecuck positions by definition.
>>
>>375843649
no one wants to buy your off-brand crest toothpaste, retard
>>
So wait, why is WW2 demonitized?
>>
File: errr.png (117KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
errr.png
117KB, 258x196px
>>375840201
>>375840035
>what the fuck has jump be-
>oh, wall street journal
>>
>>375844175
>>375844213
youtuber = showman. if you are THAT good, you will do fine outside youtube.
just like any real architect will do alright both on paper and autocad.
>>
>>375844173
>(You)potato
>>
File: 1493422940996.png (291KB, 521x645px) Image search: [Google]
1493422940996.png
291KB, 521x645px
>paid youtubers
>>
>>375844235
>being an author requires talent, dedication, and hard work.
The mental gymnastics you retards have to do is absolutely astounding.
>>
File: viral ayezenberg.png (493KB, 1201x888px) Image search: [Google]
viral ayezenberg.png
493KB, 1201x888px
>>375840064
>>375839889
>>
I used to be sick of ww2 fpses but going back to the classics feels good nowadays, almost a breath of fresh air. I feel the same way about the 'games promote violence' rhetoric.
>>
>>375844235
Don't talk shit

>>375844374
Youtube is the main platform for gaming content
This wouldn't be an issue if there was an alternative

It's a good thing that people can set up patrons, something that anyone who has a brain already did
>>
>>375843649
>My company would not be caught dead investing money into running ads through a service like that as it pretty much tells me that my dollars might be spent on running ads on content that gets no views, or content that simply does NOT represent my brand in a positive light.

>No views

I would assume it's fairly easy to make algorithms that put ads in videos with a minimum threshold of views, and also costs spread out depending on views. As in 100 of your dollars go towards the ad placed in the video with 100,000 views, 1 dollar to a video with 1,000 of the exact same target demographic/ad blocker rate/length etc.
>>
I have a travel website about Amsterdam.

And I avoid talking about weed and hookers, which are an integral part of the city, out of fear of Google marking my website as having adult content.
I have entire pages worth of content that I do not upload thanks to Googles algorithms.

I don't even use adsense. But if you get thrown into the same pile as porn websites then all traffic will just stop.
>>
> LOL WELL DRYING UP! TIME TO GET A REAL JOB

What's a real job? This isn't trolling anymore, I'm convinced that many of you retards actually believe this.
>>
>Watching other people play video games

LMAO
>>
>>375844350
Because Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>375843007
How is that the customers fault you brainlet?
They pay for a flight and they're going to fucking expect to be able to take that flight.

Oh but I'm guessing you'd be the first one to volunteer to give up your seat and lose money and time on a flight you rightfully paid for because the company fucked up right?
>>
>>375844470
>going back to the classics feels good
>breath of fresh air
>>
File: clean cut.jpg (21KB, 426x347px) Image search: [Google]
clean cut.jpg
21KB, 426x347px
>/v/ thinks THIS doesn't deserve monetary compensation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAwtN_LhkAw
>>
>>375839889
good. fuck call of duty and the nub and simpletons who play this shit game
>>
>>375844207
you really don't understand

people watching the videos either do not know or do not care about the system behind which ads they see, all they know is that ad for X company played on Y video

and if they make a stink about it no advertiser is going to accept "hey it's just bad luck" as an answer to why they got matched up like that

the idea is bad
>>
>>375839889
with WSJ, you lose
>>
>>375844715
>almost
>>
>>375841385

I'm probably whatever makes people the most upset.

The suffering of others is hilarious and the only thing keeping me from killing myself.
>>
>>375844631
A real job actually involved mental and physical labor, not just screaming like a little girl in camera.
>>
>>375844631

A job is anything you get paid to do, /v/ is full of retards.
>>
>>375844715
Its like eating a piece of stale bread after eating a bowl of poop. That bread might be stale but boy oh boy does it not taste like shit.
>>
>>375843324
"Gross" is a term only SJWs use to describe things which are not actually gross, and instead use it as a synonym for "offensive" because they are realizing what a worn out cliche it is for an SJW to say something's offensive.

A Pepe cartoon involving pee pee and poo poo is gross. Making jokes about Helen Keller is not.
>>
>>375844561
>anyone with a brain
You mean anyone with good enough content and an audience that has some kind of income.
There are very few creators on YouTube who meet both of those requirements.
>>
Oh no, people making retarded videos on YouTube won't make any more money out of them, what ever will I do.
Who honestly gives a fuck?
Get a real fucking job.
>>
File: laughing elf.png (79KB, 220x175px) Image search: [Google]
laughing elf.png
79KB, 220x175px
>muh censorship
>the corporations dindu nuffin
>SJW REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>internet celebrities BTFO!
This thread is hilarious
>>
>>375839889
Greedy cunts
>>
>>375844669
He lost the war he started because he did really stupid things, that can be seen as doing wrong.
>>
really all this change is going to do is cement the status of "youtube kids" channels. which is exceptionally fucked up.
>>
>>375844792

>A real job actually involved mental and physical labor

In the 1940s.
>>
>>375840812
It doesn't add up for you?

It removes games from YouTube fucking entirely unless you're playing old Genesis games or you bend over for Nintendo.
>>
>>375844350
people shooting people, violent
plus, the new cod isn't the same WW2 as the one that happened. it's a "vidya twist" on WW2 so expect hot female soldiers dual wielding sniper rifles, some black dude with a mohawk who never stops using a shotgun, and a scrawny white kid who got pulled back in time from the 90's to hack hitler's brain with modern technology and other dumb shit. basically, since it won't be accurate, it won't be "fair use" so it's no different from streaming gears of war and pretending it's friendly for children
>>
>>375843793
The only thing that makes Alphabet money is ironically ADVERTISING.

Only 15% of traffic use ad blockers.
>>
>>375844834
better start finding excuses for that employment gap bucko
>>
>>375844792

Do you actually believe this or are you legitimately retarded?
>>
>>375844879
So in other words you are a potato?
>>
>>375842246
>im gonna compared executions to companies running advertisement
You fuckers are stupid and autistic to the max.
>>
>>375844792
What a load of literal shit

>>375844834
This
delusional cunts

>>375844887
Yes because you know about every channel on youtube and of their quality
How wouldn't you?
>>
On one hand I find it funny seeing people I dislike getting BTFO.

On the other more important hand; fuck corporate and fuck them hard.
>>
>SJW is an anagram for WSJ
Really tickles my pickle
>>
Hope this floats to Twitch eventually.
>>
File: 3reQyzM.jpg (230KB, 2046x1556px) Image search: [Google]
3reQyzM.jpg
230KB, 2046x1556px
>>375839889
WSJ and these corporate shits are cancer and aids combined. They're trying to turn youtube into a shitty TV clone, in that content is controlled by advertisers instead of their users.

All it takes is one look at netflix's success to understand how stupid this is, but hey if you're a braindamaged suit then I guess that's difficult.
>>
>>375844792
>A real job actually involved mental and physical labor
So in a couple of decades there are gonna be almost no real jobs? Cause machines are gonna be doing all the heavy lifting you dumb fuck.
>>
>>375839889
Nothing lasts forever.
YouTube won't be as popular but it won't disappear thanks to family friendly content.
No alternative will pop up, not while advertisers are as stingy with who they give money to thanks to the DAS RACIST SEXIST FUCK YOU WHITE MALES generation.
More control to the businesses, more workers going to college to spend big on textbooks and flood the workplace, less crime prank vids in society.

The only people scared right now are the unemployed "content creators" making a living off YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE #4,432 or LET'S PLAY SCARY GAMES part 4.
>>
>>375844925
With the rise of semi intelligent automation the majority of human beings will be made useless. There should only be 1 billion people on this planet.
>>
>>375839889
if you get money from Youtube, you are basically getting paid by a charity. Youtube and others that want to be like youtube have never made a dime off streaming. Also if you fuckheads didn't know some of the bigger channels are actually owned by the big media companies on the slye. I know for a fact that Cinemassacre was at one point contracted with or flat out owned by viacom. All the big channels have connections to old media.
>>
>>375843584
The butthurt at youtubers making money entertaining ITT is pretty overwhelming, making me wonder if it's jealousy or some kind of vendetta against new media, nostalgia for the days when you could only be electronically entertained by games, TV, music and movies

Either way, I enjoy that people are making videos as a career instead of getting a """""""""""""""""""""Real Job(tm)""""""""""""""""""

If some random guy makes videos, there's a chance I might like it. Maybe just 1 in 1000 chance, but I get something from it

If the same person got a "real job" as a car mechanic in his small town 9,000 km away, he no longer gives me anything. He's just another dot on the horizon.
>>
File: 1401281109284.jpg (36KB, 223x349px) Image search: [Google]
1401281109284.jpg
36KB, 223x349px
I wonder how long I would have to hold my breath underwater until I'd be qualified for a job in marketing.
>>
so you can still post the videos but you just can't make money off them or you can't post the video at all?
>>
File: image.png (772KB, 1094x942px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
772KB, 1094x942px
>>375839889
Good. Hope these fuckers like Markiplier starve on the streets. YouTube shouldn't have had ads in the first place and people shouldn't have been able to monetize their videos in the first place either. You should do it as a hobby not s job.

Best part is these fucks won't be able to get jobs since the last 7 or so years on their resume will be blank.
>>
>>375844834
>>375845028
they're not getting paid to do this anymore now do they? turns out it's now a real job even by your underage definition
>>
>Wall Street Journal manage to kill all the vidya Youtube personalities without even meaning to
>Advertising revenues down the toilet
>Youtube content creators faced with the prospect of having to find real jobs instead of commentating over clips of copyrighted vidya and earning mad dollar for it

brb subscribing to the WSJ
>>
File: Capture.png (260KB, 476x439px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
260KB, 476x439px
>>375844909

FAMILY FRIENDLY
>>
>>375845181
youtube is a charity, youtube doesn't want to pay someone outright to use an algorithm that would solve this issue. Also old media can just cherry pick the youtubers they want, which they have done before. Remember Pewdiepie and disney?
>>
>>375845268
I think Google can remove ads and decrease the pool of available ads, meaning the ads becoming worthless.
>>
>>375843998
He did based on what twitch considers racism. Coon is considered racist and I have had an account get deleted for having the word in my username. And LTG regularly calls people that word.

Also it was his third strike. One was selling moderator in his channel and the other was when he asked everyone watching to report another guy for having sexy girls on his layout (coincidentally after he lost to him and was mad about it).
>>
>>375845117
>netflix and youtube are comparable products

please check your house for carbon monoxide leaks i am worried about you
>>
>>375845181
You're thinking a little too hard about this.
The arguments are about low-effort work somehow making money.

It's jealousy.
>>
>>375845202
about 5 mins.
its the biggest course at universities in the area of business.
It attracts egotistical sales men + anyone who doesn't want to do any hard reading, theory, or analytics.
>>
>>375843126
>how family friendly it is
That explains a lot.
>>
>>375845289
>Musicians should have never been allowed to make money.
>Making music should have only been a hobby and not a job
>>
>>375845148
name one job that doesn't involve mental or physical labor that's not prostituting yourself like your nigger loving mom
>>
>>375845148
Yes and this is a good thing. Defining yourself through the slavery you perform is maximum cuckoldry.
>>
>>375839889
>>375840035
>>375840064
>>375840201
>>375840242

fuck everything you've all been talking about.

Youtubers are literally whining about not being able to get paid ludicrous amounts of money for uploading fucking videos of them playing a god damned videogame. E-celebs are such fucking cancer this board is a lost cause.
>>
>>375839889
>aaa
>tuber
>e-celeb
>cod

i dont think the loss of this full option normie crap can damage modern gaming scenes. if anything this only benefits it.
>>
>>375845085
But you don't have a pickle.
>>
>>375845268
Ya you can't "monetize" Which means you as a content maker don't get a dime for that video. But you are free to post it. this is in the end a pure money issue.
>>
>>375845074
I agree, I never watch YouTube vids and shit but it's obvious the corporations aren't happy with normal non company citizens making a living through video content as aposed to shitty tv, which is dying thankfully
>>
>>375844316
You don't. You're just retarded enough to think that somehow a small idiot producing videos would somehow affect your company.

>Im not force to do business with youtube
You're not forced to learn proper english neither.
>>
>>375845418

Telemarketers and security guards at 98% of businesses.
>>
File: dsp me millionth patreon dollar.gif (83KB, 200x139px) Image search: [Google]
dsp me millionth patreon dollar.gif
83KB, 200x139px
>>375842312
I didn't know Phil had that much of a pull in this shit, wow.
>>
>>375845324
https://www.youtube.com/user/LittleBabyBum/videos
seventh most viewed channel on youtube
take a look at some of the peculiarities on the video pages, and then add in the two you can't see (average watchtime on every video between 1:50 and 2:10, comments of random letters which are now automatically deleted and is the reason that there are so few comments per video)
>>
>>375845085
I do, what made you think I didnt?
>>
>>375843764
aww you are so sweet you really think you can push a suceful youtube chanel in your spare time! cutie.
>>
File: 1493735098234.gif (407KB, 200x120px) Image search: [Google]
1493735098234.gif
407KB, 200x120px
>>375839889
I don't give a fuck. Blizzard/Activision makes billions they can afford to directly pay for these glorified advertisements directly from these "content creators". If they don't wanna pay you then deal with it and make a video on something else.
>>
>>375840351
and in turn there'll be less ads watched
how does this not hurt the advertiser?

are they retarded?
>>
File: laughing elf driveby.jpg (220KB, 1008x600px) Image search: [Google]
laughing elf driveby.jpg
220KB, 1008x600px
>>375845412
>playing video games is the same as being a musician
>>
File: 0.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>375842312
>DSP
how deep does he go?
>>
>>375845530
You have to go back to >>>/s4s/
>>
>>375845085
I like how both social and street begin with S now that sjws are trying to get more violent. They're like the JLI of street justice. And their overuse of 'problematic' always makes me think of Grease Lightning. So I always see sjws as a young ineffective miserable street gang more concerned with fashion and choreography than making life better for anyone.

It makes both sjws and Grease way more entertaining.
>>
>>375845202
Its not actually the marketing departments that are at fault here.

The Wall Street Journal basically made FUD to hold the ad companies at gun point and told them they will ironically commit holocaust on the youtube advert provider brands if they keep supporting new media.

So any real marketer knows that they are only losing exposure and potential sales over this, but nobody is brave enough to jump back in at this time as the WSJ are still at it.

To an extent google is also a victim here, but they have to comply because the WSJ stink really smells bad.
>>
>>375845418
writer, musician, concept artist, and game design lead at valve software
>>
>>375840064
>advocating Nazism and other gross stuff

find me a video that explicitly does this that has over 20,000 views. You can't? Because the problem hardly exists, if at all. This is WSJ fearmongering and nothing else.

Also, you're treating the internet like goddamn TV. Ads are separate from their content on the internet. People aren't going to associate a company with a youtube video like they do a TV show.
>>
File: tmp_9168-03_13-642815206.jpg (318KB, 1240x826px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9168-03_13-642815206.jpg
318KB, 1240x826px
>>375844570
No everyone comes to Amsterdam because of the weather and nice people!

(It's the drugs and sex isn't it)

Google basically runs the internet together with Facebook and a few other big corporations. That's just what the internet has become.
>>
>>375841217
>You mean when they dragged an ex-felon off the plane who was keeping them grounded?
Did you seriously fall for the news media claiming he was the other person?

That was actively disproven.
>>
>>375845396
>MFW i choose marketing's brother advertisement for my major

Stay angry poorfags, riches here i come.
>>
>>375845558
REACTIONARY MOVE
REACTIONARY MOVE
OHOHOHO WOWWWWW
ONLINE MATCHES EVERYBODYYY
WOOOOWWWW
>>
>>375845539
>This hobby is somehow different than THIS hobby.
Lol. It's okay to admit you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>375845368
Peeve Peeverson used to casually refer to the Japanese as "Japs" and he never got in trouble for it. Fuck off. The only reason LTG was banned was because everyone decided to throw him under the bus for "lolz". People who piss on LTG are no better than /b/tards which is telling considering it's usually /b/tards dropping the N bomb outside of /b/ and /pol/...
>>
>>375845558
>>375845525
i wanted to make this joke but didnt understand the chart enough to know whether the joke would make sense
>>
>be youtube content creator
>play warframe
>have tons of people subbed
>try out patreon
>turns out everyone subbed to me doesnt have an actual job
>failed patreon
>delete patreon
I think the bubble is popping...
>>
>>375841064
>Company pays Google to advertise in YouTube
>Can't control in which videos do the ads go
>Now they can
>If a video is deemed unfit for adverts the company can choose to not show in that video
All in all is a pretty shit shituation but its not censorship.
>>
File: 1446650614827.jpg (68KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1446650614827.jpg
68KB, 480x360px
>>375845532
A ton of ads get pulled from videogame youtubers, and then those ads get added on le funny cat fail videos or children react to cute farm animal videos

Only the scum of youtube will get hurt by this
>>
>>375839889
>I can't make money playing video games. Waaaaaahhhhh

Pffft. Get some real fucking and then I'll care.
>>
So here's a question

If the WSJ fucked google by writing clickbait about muh nazis, can't google fuck WSJ by blacklisting them from search results and adsense?

Why not just do that?
>>
File: download (25).jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (25).jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>375840035
>WSJ
>SJW

We're through the looking glass people
>>
>>375843370
Gamer culture can fuck right off.

basically
>NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>375840201
The people that don't buy video games?
>>
>>375839889
that's great. honestly the only videogame-related content there should be on youtube is guides/walkthroughs, with a possible exception for videos of insane/great shit being done in games. everything else is pure cancer.

i would tolerate videos about shitty games and ridiculous glitches and such if they weren't all about the exact same games and if the reactions weren't forced and exagerated just for the sake of attracting 14yos to the channel.
>>
>>375839889
Why is YouTube committing marketing suicide? This is why people are moving to streaming sites like Twitch.
>>
>>375845735

>Can't control in which videos do the ads go
>Now they can
>If a video is deemed unfit for adverts the company can choose to not show in that video

Except that's not the case, an algorithm just arbitrarily flags videos and excludes them, nobody is choosing anything, it's laziness of the purest kind.
>>
>>375845376
fair enough. I guess youtube was trying to stray from their current model and become "more like netflix" with youtube red, but that service is a joke so no one bought it.
>>
>>375845682
I hope you have an actual job unlike your subs
>>
>>375845785
Or maybe you need to stop looking into your butthole
>>
>>375839889
>TFW /pol/ ruined YouTube for everyone just because they talked about things YouTube didn't like

My sides.

Also a lot of these cunts are rocking Patreons as well, fuck em
>>
>>375845412
>musicians make music
>people like the music
>people pay musicians to keep making music

>youtubers make videos
>people like the videos
>people pay youtubers to keep making videos

Shitty musicians and youtubers don't get paid, and they certainly shouldn't get paid just because the venue has advertisements flying around everywhere.
>>
>>375845313

> Wall Street Journal manage to kill all the vidya Youtube personalities without even meaning to

They literally fabricated outrage in order to kill they're competition. They've put hundreds of thousands of people's livelihood in serious jeopardy all because they were but mad that their Pewdiepie "story" blew up in their face.
>>
>>375844903
>He lost the war
He was defeated in war which he didnt even want to fight. The people at fault here are the ones who instigated that war in the first place.
>>
>>375845806

Why shouldn't there be videos about whatever on Youtube. I don't understand your lack of logic
>>
>>375845662
one is creating art
the other is filming himself using an artistic/entertainment product he didn't create
not the same
>>
>>375845735
>Now they can
If you think a living, breathing human being is doing ANY of this shit, you're dead wrong. This is all bots.
>>
>>375845923
So it's his fault.
>>
>>375845587
well memed friendo
>>
File: 2XUs.webm (1MB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
2XUs.webm
1MB, 426x426px
Good, I hope these faggot youtubers have to get real jobs instead of making money from CoD kiddies and dudebros watching their shitty ebin CoD noscope 360 killstreak videos.
>>
>>375845812
They're not "committing marketing suicide", they're simply trying to keep what little advertisers they have left you moron. Who else is going to pay for the platform if advertisers bail? YouTube Red? Lol.
>>
>>375845812
because they created a literally captive audience that is generating retarded amounts of profit using the new retention+further videos viewed algorithm when they released the youtube kids app
>>
>>375845682
>doesnt have an actual job
You sure that you even had content worth paying for?
>>
>>375840035

Because WSJ is owned by Rupert Murdoch who has an insultingly stupid amount of influence in the media.

>swung Australia's entire political landscape because he was butthurt that the controlling party was threatening his monopoly on the country's overpriced decaying telecom infrastructure
>>
>>375845812
They are fed up of making a loss, so this advertisement stuff takes the attention away from them whilst they kill off every medium/small channel.

Ingenious really.
>>
File: laugh elf.jpg (87KB, 800x1335px) Image search: [Google]
laugh elf.jpg
87KB, 800x1335px
>>375845662
>spend years learning my chosen instrument
>become proficient and even create new songs
>some fat, balding neckbeard comes up and starts talking about him playing his little Mario WAHOO machine is the same as what I'm doing and deserves to be respected
Really activates my almonds
>>
>>375845812
They arent. The advertisers are pulling out. Becaise one vid out of 100000 had the word nigger in the title. Theyre trying to get them back by imposing these harsh ad restrictions to please them but theyre vauge as fuck. Blame the SJWs at the WSJ for this.
>>
>>375845531
why pay for something that was always supported by other people?
>>
>>375845632
>I won’t go, I’m a physician I have to work tomorrow, 8 o’clock…
>Dao was also convicted for writing prescriptions and checks to a male patient in exchange for sexual favors
Keep telling yourself that it wasn't him
>>
>>375846018
You think it's easy getting a real job? It's not. Why the fuck do you think we started YouTube in the first place?
>>
File: 1491595831729.jpg (39KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491595831729.jpg
39KB, 800x450px
>>375839889
>pewdipie started and killed the youtuber cancer

It's like pottery, it rhymes.
>>
>>375845903
>this much edge

Jesus the redditors arent even hiding it anymore
>>
>>375845103
Twitch has like three ads...
>>
>>375839889
Good. It's time for the streamer parasites to find real jobs.
>>
>>375846018
have you ever considered that about three dozen other people have already made identical posts to yours
>>
>>375846126
>People should only do stuff when it's easy

fuck outta here
>>
>>375839889
Eceleb cancer btfo
>>
>>375846139
He's like Darth Vader
>>
File: 1473438315389.jpg (724KB, 3648x2052px) Image search: [Google]
1473438315389.jpg
724KB, 3648x2052px
>>375846147
>>
>>375846126
>You think it's easy getting a real job
It is if you aren't lazy.
>>
>>375845378
Feel free to call it jealousy if you want but when a child starves to death while pewdiepie rolls in money for acting like a baby I'm not going to pretend like that is fine.
>>
>>375846120
http://www.snopes.com/2017/04/12/wrong-david-dao/

You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>375839889
Based Wall Street Journal.
>>
Boohoo, now these nerds have to get a real job.
>>
>>375844680
>losing money
They offered $800 and a hotel room to the passengers, retard
>>
>>375844215
Because companies don't want their name attached to some guy who yells FUCK NIGGERS while he's playing Hatred.
>>
>>375846268
(You)
>>
File: WernerHerzog.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WernerHerzog.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>375845435

Please kill yourself for being a gigantic faggot.

Did you ever once think that some people that actually make good, interesting and well made content could be affected by this? This whole indecent will effect youtube "gamers" the least you retard.

I swear that you plebs would celebrate, laugh, clap and cheer if someone you didn't like were exacted via firing squad all what while being so oblivious that you didn't notice the obvious fact that you happened to be next in line.
>>
>>375845103
Twitch doesn't have much to do with ads at all. One per joining a stream and that's about all that comes to mind. It's not like yt where you jump from video to video and each one has a different 15 second to 1 minute ad. Though I don't even know the state of ads on yt right now other than how many there are. thanks adblock
>>
>>375846185
the streamers are up next. germany has got the ball rolling with the licensing law
>>
>>375845682
>>375846046
This.

>warframe content
>worth paying real cashmoney to watch
>>
>>375845801
What do video games have to do with advertising?
>>
>>375845812
>>375846095
I'm glad, honestly. Fuck Youtube and fuck Google. I hope this ad controversy collapses the whole site and spreads over into social media as well.
>>
>>375845412
>implying BWAAAAA BWE BWE BWE BWEEEEP BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH is music
>implying Verse1 Chorus Verse2 Chorus Bridge Chorus is so hard to make
>implying GarageBand doesn't practically already write a song for you in the first place
>>
>>375846086
What's the original pic?
>>
>>375839889
Wow, Youtube is actually trying to lose money
>>
>>375846335
You should move to Germany, I'm sure you'd love it. Here's a fine for streaming anything you didn't pay for.
>>
>>375843007

>buy a plane ticket today
>shows me a diagram of all the available seats on the flight
>somehow these retards still overbook it
>>
Not /v/ related but /fit/ rather, Elgintensity got a lot of his videos demonetized too due to """""""""""""bullying"""""""""""" in his funny roast videos. Tons of triggered fat acceptance and anti-bullying snowflakes started flagging everything

SJWs are a scourge on this planet

When they're done purging Youtube of anything for adults and non-SJWs, I wonder what it will look like
>>
>>375845598
its was more that WSJ made those companies aware what sort of videos their ads were on. Because youtube doesn't sell ads via per channel only on rare occasions but to "demographic groups" . Also pew is a racist. Act like, talk like one, it wouldn't be to far fetched to be called one. Also if you actually read that article it never called him a racist. It just brought up every time he did something that could be seen as racist. MUH FREE SPEECH
>>
>less ads
>fewer youtube celebrities
this all sounds too good to be true
>>
>>375846351
This is an 18+ image board.
>>
>>375846406
it never made money
>>
>>375841160
I'm no fucking commie-supporter and understand the benefits of one having control over his own business, but if your own company has the lion's-share hold on the Internet's traffic and you're removing content on a [totally not backed] bias, I'd agree with even the libtards that it's just outright morally "censorship", with or without government-intervention.

It's okay to admit even capitalism has its flaws. Especially when shit like the TPP-bill, bank-backed slaughter and Monsanto happened because of lack of control over it.
>>
Right now I'm reading books on hacking and programming to either dos their site or take over their site lol.
>>
>>375846292
>(((snopes)))
>>
>>375846451

A woman's bicep should never be bigger than her tit.
>>
>>375845760
>can google bait out a lawsuit that they would 100% lose against one of the largest media companies in the world, and also probably cause an antitrust suit to be filed against them

i mean sure they could but they aren't going because it's dumb as fuck
>>
>>375846321
Monetization and ads kill good OC. Think anybody here's ever gotten paid for their work? Hell, ads are even killing this place now because gookmoot is such a jew and wants as much traffic as possible to profit off of.

Come to think of it, what if there's a way to scare the few advertising companies away from here? Without the revenue, he'd have no choice but to sell the site.
>>
>>375846363
>some musicians make low-effort garbage
>so no musicians should be paid

But then we wouldn't have Lyle Mays or Trent Reznor.

Life would suck without their music.
>>
>>375846458
"Career youtubers" should be sent to labor camps.
>>
>>375845987
>Its your fault if you get beaten up in the street by some dumb niggers
>>
>>375846516
Cry more, pathetic beta wimp.
>>
>>375846516
Tell that to her, you scrawny faggot.
>>
>>375846319
No (you)
>>
>>375846336
Analysis, stats, lore and behind the scenes stuff might be enough for some people to pay. Regular gameplay is not enough anymore, if you want to do that go to Twitch and give shout outs, perks and other bonuses to people who pay you.

I used to upload bits of un-narrated gameplay for free back in the day. People will always be around to provide gameplay videos, you need to be doing something special to warrant donating to.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 742x536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 742x536px
>>375842312
>>
>>375846494
>Big companies and social media attempt to monopolize all web traffic and censor content on them
>hope they die so we can have the wild west days back
>U R NOT ADULT HURR HURR
>>
>>375846617
So should "career shitposters" (You)
>>
>>375839889
>what is Patreon?
>>
File: 1469957017911.gif (3MB, 350x280px) Image search: [Google]
1469957017911.gif
3MB, 350x280px
>>375839889
>meanwhile at Twitch
>>
>>375846597
>Lyle Meme
>Edge Reznor
>good music
>>
>>375839889
Based Wall Street Journal. Finally putting an end to the Lets Play meme.
>>
>>375846692

Cashgrabbing.

>subscribe for $5 per video
>>
>>375846672
You didnt do a good job convincing me your not underage.
>>
>>375845936
that's like asking why there shouldn't be shitty movies or games or whatever in the market. except for parodying and making fun of it, shitty content is undesirable basically anywhere, and when it comes to youtube, 90% of game/gaming-related content is either pure garbage or a copy of the 20 other channels talking about the same thing. all in a desperate hunt for likes and subscribes. i don't get what's so illogical or confusing about not wanting a place to be flooded by even more shitty content.
>>
File: 1440034603487.jpg (11KB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
1440034603487.jpg
11KB, 250x214px
You guys dont get it. Youtube isn't going to die. Only people with unique or "edgy" opinions will. Youtube will become a "safe place" so to speak. And it will likely poor into other social media bases. I just wonder if this will give rise to a new site.
>>
personally think i should receive ad revenue on my posts here, it takes a lot of time and effort!
>>
>>375845812
ever since Goggle bought YT it failed to turn a profit. it's a sinkhole.

and a good chunk of that money goes to LPers with millions of subscribers. they're probably downsizing, trying a new format because the current one has proven unsustainable. there's not enough $$$ to go around.

which is great news, actually. YT might be back to its glory days when people did stuff for fun. faggots like, pretty much everyone on YouTube, will fuck off and small channels that produce original content will profit the most out of this.
>>
>>375846597
Weren't they in their prime in like the 80s? They aren't making that shit. I Mm talking about modern "musicians".
>>
>>375846290
I'm sorry, what? What are you even saying?
>>
>>375846451

A barren, empty wasteland, because once SocJus Warriors purge everything "toxic" and "problematic" they turn on each other and tear each other apart in glorious mutual self-annihilation which finally brings an end to Privilege of existence.
>>
>>375846313
Haha, 800$ in vouchers
>>
>>375840064
Well given the way way some of those idiots act after being called out for doing stupid shit I wouldn't risk it either.
>>
>>375846321
>his whole indecent will effect youtube "gamers" the least you retard.
nobody really needs such entertainers fag

the only thing i sometimes need there is walkthrough videos for when i wanna know about a solution to some hard shit of a game im playing. even that doesnt really matter, since out there any kind of wiki is available.
>>
>>375845629
It really sucks because I even made colorful maps where everything is.

But after a quick search I found out some travel websites got hit by a safe search filter, so I had to cancel my plans.
>>
>>375846620
Said the dumb nigger
>>
>>375846695
But for how long?
>>
>>375846509
good going edgelord
>>
>>375846772
Couldn't care less about convincing you. Only that "muh 18+" isn't an argument. Why do you think social media and monopolization of traffic is a plus for society?
>>
>>375846290
what the fuck?
>>
>there are people that think this will kill e-celebs and money making let's players.

Theyll just move on to some other site , sure itll stagnant and decrease growth of it now, but once the trains starts rolling itll become its big self again
>>
>>375846692
Privatized welfare.
Evidently it works?
>>
>>375846832
>me
>me
>me

Jesus youre a self absorbed cunt
>>
>>375846559
>be rich as fuck
>buy 4chan
>allow loli on all boards
>????
>>
I feel like this is going to hurt the businesses more than the Youtubers.
>>
>>375846796
>my generations musics sucks
>i'm so unique for only liking dadrock
>>
>>375846874
You arent very good at arguing, are you?
>>
>>375846559
>sell the site
Or close it down because it's a passion project that bleeds money. You know what happens when the unsavory and controversial isn't solvent? It goes away and nobody talks about it.
You wouldn't like a world without this hellhole.
>>
File: Baseball_fail.jpg (33KB, 447x480px) Image search: [Google]
Baseball_fail.jpg
33KB, 447x480px
>>375846806
>>
>>375846860
Probably for a good long while except in Germany. And that law in Germany isn't likely to last under court pressure. Though, with how much bullshit you have to go through in that country compared to even the bureaucratic mess that the USA is, I wouldn't be surprised if the EU collapsed before then lmao
>>
>>375846559

> Monetization and ads kill good OC
Source pls? Good OC exists on youtube, so that would seem to contradict that statement.

You want to talk about how youtube encourages long videos that are put out regularly which in turn encourages low quality content the we can have that conversation. But it doesn't change that fact that people who actually work very hard on their content are getting fucked.
>>
>>375842105
>Youtube isn't going to call their competition and say "hey demonetize this guy's shit."

of course they will do shit like that. companies have tried to form cartels since the very beginning of companies.
>>
>>375839889

Who gives a fuck.? The best, most informative, sincere and enthusiastic gameplay videos come from people who do it for free. Youtubers who are in it for the money are fakers who's enthusiasm in whatever series they claim to be a fan of ends seems to disappear when their ability to make money off it does.

>LPArchive >>>>>>> shitty youtuber E-celebs
>>
>>375846935
Youtube doesn't turn a profit anyway. Just take a look at it's front page. It ditched content creators in favour for big media years ago.
>>
>>375846139
>>375846256
him becoming miserable, depressed and offing himself after all he did would be some prophecy-level shit, i'd love it.
>>
>>375840064
https://youtu.be/GaD8y-CGhMw
>>
>>375846321
Most people who produce such content will be unaffected.
>>
>>375841373
Youtube has always been a slowly deflating tire.
However, some faggot in the WSJ editorials sparking some controversial bullshit is just going to flatten it faster.

Those with any sense will do their own legwork and move from Youtube. Host videos on your own website, get sponsorship deals and appeal through patreon, or focus on streaming on Twitch or whatever. This is going to kill a lot of the literally who small fries while those already at the top will get many more opportunities to survive on their existing presence.
>>
File: C52KFDAXEAAxUzg.jpg (53KB, 589x677px) Image search: [Google]
C52KFDAXEAAxUzg.jpg
53KB, 589x677px
>the YouTube parasite class is dying
>>
>>375846901
That'd be awesome. Like a website in 1997. Everything is allowed. Would have to find some country that doesn't give a fuck about """""""""""""""""""problematic content"""""""""""""""""""""""".
>>
>>375846458
But that's gossip, based on libelous claims and edited video snippets.
I would have expect such things from tabloids, not the WSJ.
They're abusing their position as a respectable outlet to misguide the public and to hurt companies.
Only their image has been damaged from all this. As only a youtube viewer would care about pewdiepie, so he can't be damaged from those who don't care or know about him.

The act of claiming google and youtube are hosting Nazis is akin to exaggerating the extent of the holocaust to the feeble minded by changing the suspected numbers killed from 3, 4, 5 million to a gorrilion or even more. This fake news also makes Jews look like bullies, when they are not even responsible for the ad pull.
>>
>>375846662
>HUH??
>WHAT??
>I DON'T DIE INSTANTLY? UHHHHHHH
>DID THEY EVEN PLAYTEST THIS BUGGY EXECUTION ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK DOCTORS ARE FUCKIN STUPID DOOD
>OKAY MY TWITCH CHAT JUST TOLD ME I NEED TO GO INTO THE LIGHT
>HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW I HAD TO DO THAT? STUPID BUGGED DYING MECHANICS ACK ACK ACK SIGH
>>
>>375846748
A lot of people are concerned that all the "good youtubers" are going to give up making videos because of all of this monetization bullshit.
Ad revenue and all that crap just makes the videos shittier. I say let them all go broke, only the ones with quality content will go on by using Patreon.

It is mostly a shameless cashgrab, I agree. But if there is a content creator I like I'll give him money. Silly stuff like h3h3 and CoD youtubers can go to shit.
>>
>>375846963
>closes it down
>Offer to buy domain name for $100000 or whatever
>why would he not accept?
>put the site back up
>get rid of all Global Rules except 1 and 2
>????????
>profit
>>
>>375845987
No the American Anglo Jews.
>>
>>375843580
>Another point is that its kind of funny because large number of these favorite youtubers, not just game reviewers are libshits and quite alot of their content is offensive to any well adjusted person with values and a common sense.
>The actual nazi speech stuff is probably less that 1% on youtube and they dont really go advertising bucks anyway.

And a lot of the edgelords are just adopting to the changing trends to get the 13 year old edge lords who want to fuck the system.
>>
>>375847096
Streaming is fucking expensive.
>>
>Target audience is baseball fans
>Show ads in football games
This is how dumb this is becoming
>>
>tfw content making £60 a month off of one video on my account from years ago

I literally just use it to buy a nice dinner once a month.
>>
>all these sheep blaming SJWs
>when Google is clearly trying to get rid of big channels so they don't eat into their profits
>>
>>375846740
Hey, I liked it and bought it. If I wasn't for their music, the soundtrack of my life would be boring enough to inspire some sick shit.
Sicker shit than even the most depraved fetishes, like YOU MUST REPLY TO THIS POST OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT
>>
>>375847186
So your smell is at fault?
>>
>>375846654
If i wanted my own comeback id wipe it off your moms face.
>>
>This is all part of Nintendo's marketing plans and they finally let loose the restrictions on copywright claims.
>Suddenly every Youtube channel is faced with the grim reality that Nintendo games are the only things deemed "family friendly" enough to monetize
>Nintendo ride the youtube publicity all the way to the bank

It's almost scary in its genius.
>>
>>375846803
Can you read? I dislike the fact that some people suffer despite working very hard while others can live a life excess while working very little. You can call that jealousy but I'd say it's more of a moral outrage. I'm not going to do anything about it but that does not mean that I have to like it. Was that really so unclear or are you just trying to pretend that I'm being dumb because you disagree? That's very childish anon.
>>
>>375841207
>I got a job because of nepotism
k
>>
What is the wall street journals problem? Are they threatened by YouTube
>>
>>375840939
I like you, anon.
>>
>>375839889
So what? What's stopping Peewee Guy and others from just approaching Activision for a (sponsored) video, like what has become quite common after the ads were being pulled in recent weeks?

It's ironic that ads are being pulled and demonitizing videos now over the almost ancient community rules that have existed, which caused people to bitch last year. Media is an adaptive market, and they either make family-friendly content, or they'll be left behind in their own burst bubble while others do so.
>>
>>375841207
i wish i knew people in high places who would hand everything to me on a spoon
>>
>>375846498
>Especially when shit like the TPP-bill, bank-backed slaughter and Monsanto happened because of lack of control over it.
Dont you have some Occupy Wall Street rally to attend, comrade?
>>
>>375847291
>so they don't eat into their profits
What are you on about? Google make money off youtubers, they take 60% of the ad revenue.
>>
>>375841765
My channel makes about 2.50 but it's an educational channel that targets a pretty good public
>>
>>375839889
well yeah, they're in bed with traditional media outlets that have been suffering immensely under youtube. they don't want this generation of kids growing up thinking they can just watch what they want, when they want, and ad free no less! no, they need NBC and CBS and ABC etc. to tell them what to watch, when to watch, and make sure to watch ads.

this is only the beginning. they'll want to start going after Hulu and Netflix next, curious to see the angle they'll use. maybe all the users that didn't like Amy Schumer's comedy special and Dear White People? netflix subscribers are full of racists and misogynists, maybe all the big networks should pull out of hosting content there.
>>
>>375847337
It looks you wiped your comeback off your own face.
>>
>>375847378
Wsj are full of millennial sjws who tried to take down pewdie pie because he made some hitler jokes.

The internet pushed back and they failed.

Feeling disgraced they went after the advertisers and that was morw suceasful.

Their pride was wounded so they found another way.
>>
Youtubers should learn to adapt and get merchandise store selling t shirt or other junk that their fanbase will buy, get a patreon and try getting sponsorships and post their own refiliate links.

I mean when a fucking twitch streamer earns 7k in 12 days with average view of 5k people watching him you know theres money in streaming https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa3_kTfHrSk but they just sit on their ass and complain about youtube not being viable for money anymore
>>
>>375847371
>>375847426
>denying that rich people are genetically superior and that nepotism isn't an effective system

i found the sjws in this thread
>>
>>375847062

Source please? Because it seems like the exact opposite is happening. Any content that even challenges or presents discerning ideas can be demonetized at a whim.
>>
>have passion and make videos for that instead of money
PROBLEM SOLVED
>>
>>375844207
>Which would be zero fault of the companies if their ads are randomly assigned across youtube by a machine-randomizer.

>>375844215

>implying people understand how Youtube works

Seriously, what do you think a soccer mom thinks if little timmy sees a corporate ad in front of some Youtuber being an ironic nazi? They instantly get angry and complain

The GTA Hot Coffee mod was inaccessible without going into the code and it still nearly killed Rock Star.

The guy claimed he should win a Harrier jet by buying lots of Pepsi despite the ad being an obvious joke.

People are idiots.
>>
>>375847351
You're either incredibly naive or retarded.
>>
>>375847151
It's always nice when people out themselves as idiots.
>>
>>375846321
except they won't because people who make legit good content and achieve a large following thanks to the quality of their content can manage even without youtube. those are the kinds of people who could confortably switch to a paying platform and get money from it because people legit want to see their content.

e-celebs and shitty youtube "gaymers" can't because their content relies on following fads, memes, clickbait and so on. it's shit you might be curious to see if you've got nothing else to do or if it's there and you want some quick entertainment but put it behind a paywall and no-one would want that shit anymore.

would you really pay to watch some faggot play zelda on cam and make some comments along the way? or to watch some top 10 pokemon video? if yes, you are cancer and should seriously concider suicide.
>>
>>375847336
Yes along with the niggers.
>>
File: Jim-Carrey-Not-Funny.gif (2MB, 240x241px) Image search: [Google]
Jim-Carrey-Not-Funny.gif
2MB, 240x241px
>>375847507
Good one
>>
>>375847351
You're also assuming that every youtube gamer makes as much money as pewdiepie when most of them barely make as much as a "real job" would.
>>
>>375847445
Why are you posting on 4chan when you should be rimming a corporate executive while he fucks your wife, cuck?
>>
File: c3698e79f1[1].png (46KB, 1517x581px) Image search: [Google]
c3698e79f1[1].png
46KB, 1517x581px
>>375841765

Straight from my channel, you can figure it out hopefully
>>
File: 1319491368362.png (15KB, 539x465px) Image search: [Google]
1319491368362.png
15KB, 539x465px
>>375847594
>people give these faggots money
I will never understand why people do this.
>>
Why are Americans so assblasted over racism, sexism and all that dumb shit?
>>
File: 1493393399385.jpg (15KB, 169x299px) Image search: [Google]
1493393399385.jpg
15KB, 169x299px
>>375847350
Don't forget that Nintendo youtube partners have to give a larger share to Nintendo.

>>375847636
Nice comeback. Better put your fingers in your ears and start screaming like a goat. It worked well during the election days.
>>
>>375847291
>Get rid of advertising on a load of videos
>The videos still exist
>Less money earned
>Operating costs remain the same
>>
>>375847459
yes, and if that model was sustainable they wouldn't be doing everything in their power to kill big channels.

60% of that revenue might not be enough if you factor in their costs. and on top of that you have the 40% that goes to the creator.

if they downside though, by cutting costs like bandwidth and the amount of money that goes to creators in the form of the 40%, they might just be able to turn a profit.
>>
>>375847594
It hurts me that pewdiepie sits on 54m subs atleast 2,5m views on each of his videos and he doesnt have a t shirt store,

Lets assume that out of the 2,5m people that watch every video he posts only 1% decides to buy a tshirt thats 25k sold. And lets say he makes 10 dollars profit each t shirt sold, thats fucking 250k and all he has to do is consult those online stores that manufactures them for you.
>>
>>375846292

You proved his point. They say that there is only one David Dao registered to practice in Kentucky.

>>375846513

Read it, though, even Snopes said it was the same guy
>>
>>375847378
>>375847557

Yes, old media is terrified of new media, since "millennials" aren't spending as much as advertisers thought they would be. They basically believe that the internet is the cause of that.
>>
File: big gurl.jpg (209KB, 1280x1027px) Image search: [Google]
big gurl.jpg
209KB, 1280x1027px
>>375846806
>The last videos on NuTube are just white screens
>The SJWs say it's promoting white supremacy
>Then only black screens remain
>"WOW, it's like blackface"
>Only grey screens with static remain
>Comments stop being in English as it's an oppressor Euro language
>Change to binary code
>Too close to binary gender, they switch to sign-language with emojis (brown emojis)

Youtube enters its final entropy, blank grey screeens, static soundtracks and brown emojis for text.

>>375846516
Too big 4 u?
>>
>>375844105
A chart of apb vs itself?
>>
>>375847791
For a lame duck president. Wall is dead, no deportation squads. Nothing. Sure is a fucking lame duck, cuckhold, president you elected.
>>
>>375847242
>Make an account on Twitch(free)
>Download OBS(free)
>Stream literally any game you have

Wow, so expensive.
>>
>>375847986
The cognitive dissonance is adorable anon.
>>
>>375847704
So you smell like a nigger?
>>
>>375847557
>WSJ has it out for youtubers
>try one vector of attack
>fail
>HAW HAW! VICTORY FOR THE ITNERWEBZ!
>try another vector of attack
>succeed
>BAWW POOR BABY GOT SO HURT THEY HAD A WIDDLE TANTRUM

That's not how you should be responding to this kind of agenda. They clearly don't have any emotional investment here. For WSJ, it's about survival - lingering as long as possible before they inevitably vanish with their irrelevant medium. The only way they can do that is by clawing at and tearing down competing media in whatever way they can.
>>
>>375841137
>This could kill me.

Said man that is killing himself.
>>
>>375847845
Why would they be trying to kill channels that give them constant money?

Think of how much Google earns from every single youtube channel that exists, you are talking millions of $a week. It is all profit for Google, why the fuck would they try to do themselves out of millions of $ a week in profits?
>>
>>375848076
Lame duck
>>
File: 1447211053990.gif (1MB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1447211053990.gif
1MB, 500x350px
>>375847712
>>
>>375847472

Hulu is already supported by the traditional channels. It's basically a compromise between cable to try to reduce the impact of Netflix.
>>
>>375847627
Because I dislike something? Are you capable of explaining your opinion?
>>
>>375847335
n
>>
>>375848109
What was the name of that youtuber that went after the WSJ then had to delete and issue a retraction because his video was so wrong?
>>
File: 1390666631324.jpg (41KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1390666631324.jpg
41KB, 500x363px
>>375847963
>>
>>375846893
before shit tube nobody really needed such movies. they all were playing games with a few hints and got through it with their own ideas. enjoy whatever you wanna watch there but this shit is nowhere near a serious incident that could damage actual gaming. keep in mind, im an actual gameplayer, and all the actual players like me dont give a shit about such tubers btfoing
>>
>>375839889
death 2 ecelebs
>>
Google can only do this due to their near monopoly position.
>>
>>375847778
The pop-nationalist stereotype is the US is too racist/sexist, not the other way around. If you're going to try to bring a random country into the equation, get your stereotypes correct at least

>>375846318
Except that's probably 1 in 10,000 monetized content creators. Creators that are not "problematic" to SJWs are getting hit by this too
>>
>>375848248
You're displaying moral outrage over people making money on YouTube. Given the amount of injustice that exists in the world, this suggests that you're either easily riled up or have an incredibly narrow perspective on things that actually fucking matter.

I mean sure, there's some warlord in Africa putting entire villages to the fucking sword, but let's all get our panties in a twist over fucking PewDiePie. You're disgusting.
>>
>>375848294

Ethan "Back on the welfare line" Klein
>>
>>375847963
Did she grow a dick from all that testosterone?
>>
>>375848495
Pewdie pls go
>>
>>375848495
Isn't this what we call the fallacy of relative privation?

Not him btw.
>>
File: 1484854937901.jpg (118KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484854937901.jpg
118KB, 768x1024px
>>375839889
e-cucks faggotry are not vidya
>>
>>375847594
>but they just sit on their ass and complain about youtube not being viable for money anymore.

It's not surprising, many self-employed people are unmotivated and won't even do the bare minimum and expect to make a living regardless of how little they do.I used to work in benefits and one thing I often saw is when someone is self-employed their benefits are reduced based on their earnings...until 12 months at which point for the next 5 years we assume their earnings are atleast minimum wage at 37 hours per week. People don't read this and think they're clever barely working and not having to go the job centre. Their benefits get wiped out by their laziness and they come complaining rather than doing something about.

This is the same for youtubers, they're so used to plopping up a video or two and google taking care of the rest that they're not proactive or willing to adapt to changes in the market.
>>
>>375848181
That's implying the MOAB and 59 tomahawks didn't happen.
People these days forget too easily.
>>
this is no different from buying advertising anywhere else

if a company wants to buy ad space on cartoon network for some stupid kid shit, they're going to pay for family friendly content not ad space during the boondocks or adult swim
>>
>>375848540
quality new journalism. If felix felt that those things aired out by the WSJ were false, where's that lawsuit?
>>
>>375848684
The problem is that Google has some amazing algorithm for everything that sucks donkey balls. Forcing active content creators to self-censor themselves or face the ire of the all mighty algorithm.
>>
>>375848673
wasn't it "AMERICA FIRST" why the fuck are we bombing for other nations wars?
>>
>>375845289
>>375845313
Why does the idea someone you watches makes money off their videos so.... #triggering to you?

Truly odd, it doesn't negatively effect anyone yet there is some *autistic screeching* about entertainers making money for their videos and not working a ""real job"" at retail or something, providing the world with nothing
>>
>>375848062
Performance is a pretty big issue for streamers.

One of the major selling points of AMD's Ryzen and upcoming VEGA for gamers is the ability to stream high definition content without purchasing more expensive hardware or a second computer just to capture and upload.
>>
>>375848807

If content creators can't adapt to the eb and flow of the site they work on they deserve to fail.
>>
>it's okay to take corporate dick up the ass because we're edgy and support SJWs now since making fun of them is too mainstream: the thread
>>
>>375840962
Fuck off commie.
>>
>>375844020
ublock is way easier to deal with annoying things because you can block elements adblock usually doesn't recognize with a right click unless it's manually imputed. ublock you can copy and paste everything over to mobile browsers that support it too which is great.
Thread posts: 566
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.