[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wonder how hard the writer at Rockstar beat his stubby little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 468px-Trevor_gta5_2.jpg (69KB, 468x527px) Image search: [Google]
468px-Trevor_gta5_2.jpg
69KB, 468x527px
I wonder how hard the writer at Rockstar beat his stubby little dick while writing Trevor.

>A CRAZY SOCIOPATH LIKE THE JOKER THAT ALSO RANTS ABOUT MODERN SOCIETY LIKE AMERICAN TORTURE BUT DESPITE BEING SADISTICALLY VIOLENT HE'S SOMEHOW CONSIDERED RELATABLE TO RETARDS UNFFFFFFFFF UUUUUUUGH *CUM*
>BE STILL MY BEATING YET IMPOTENT ERECTION, AS I AM ABOUT DROP THE MOST EPIC F*CKING CHARACTER ON ALL OF GAMING

I wish I could have seen the GTA5 script before Breaking Bad ruined good writing.
>>
every GTA game's script is just dragging and dropping "badass" stuff from a bunch of movies and TV shows. Its not great but it impresses the hell out of teenagers and people who haven't seen anything.
>>
>>375834178
i always thought the characters in these games were intended to be pop culture caricatures.
>>
>>375834483
That's what it is.
>>
>>375834483
They are, people on /v/ and rebbit don't realise this somehow. Horseshoe theory I guess.
>>
ITT: characters that are literally you
>>
>>375834051
if you know it so well why dont you write a character?
>>
>>375835136
>/v/ is similar to reddit because they're opposites
Got bad news for you
>>
>>375834051
I personally liked Trevor's character. Rockstar somehow made me concerned about a psychopathic murderer. Not enough to be brought to tears over him, but enough to feel bad.
>>
>>375837432
/v/ likes taking any character that might be considered unusual and turn it into *le reddit xD LOL
>>
File: trevorsenpai.jpg (491KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
trevorsenpai.jpg
491KB, 1920x1200px
>>375834051
>tfw you actually really like Trevor

He made a lot of the game for me. Besides he was also the best character to play as since his Focus or whatever the fuck it's called was pretty broken.
>>
I was okay with Trevor when he was a methed out psychopath that scared the shit out of everybody. When he was around Micheal he was mostly reduced to nagging whiner and it became grating.
>>
Stop replying to copypasted threads you stupid fucks.
>>
File: this thread again.jpg (84KB, 400x236px) Image search: [Google]
this thread again.jpg
84KB, 400x236px
>>
File: John_Marston_Quotes_.jpg (53KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
John_Marston_Quotes_.jpg
53KB, 480x270px
Michael was far and away the best character in GTAV.

But no character in any GTA game compares to pic related
>>
Its pasta now?
>>
>Breaking Bad ruined good writing

What's this supposed to mean, ruined how?
>>
>>375834483
what is franklin a caricature of?
an old shoe?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.