[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck did everyone think this was better than the first?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

How the fuck did everyone think this was better than the first? It was fucking garbage and the original was vastly superior.
>>
How so?

I think people like it because SF is a prettier city than Chicago which is gray and depressing.
>>
>>375831004
(you)
>>
>>375831186
The original had a more interesting setting in general, this one was basically "go here and look at this fag" during the sight-seeing missions compared to the history of the mob in the original. WD2 had more options for hacking the city but you used probably a quarter of them that you unlock from the start, the ones in the original felt like they had more impact. The story felt shit too and I was just glad to see it end. Hugely disappointing compared to wd1.
>>
>>375831004
what makes it worse? i hear you can play watch dogs 2 completely non lethal and you don't even have to go into the areas you operate in because you can use drones, which seems much more in line with the whole tech thing the game has going for it.

from what i have seen watch dogs 2 has a much better tone than the original.
>>
>>375831731
The drones are awful and take away any threat from the game, you can just sit outside and send them in,if they die then wait on the respawn and send them in again.

The best idea was the (few) missions in which it showed you the mission was going to go down and it let you set it up to ambush the enemy, it was an interesting idea but they seemed to have tossed it aside after like 2 missions of it.
>>
File: Literally OP.gif (2MB, 300x225px)
Literally OP.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>375831004
>How the fuck did everyone think this was better than the first?
Because it was?

Let me guess this is a thin-veiled /pol/ thread so you can bitch about niggers and the fags of san francisco that ruin muh vidya.
>>
>>375831186
>Chicago which is gray and depressing
>>>/r/MarvelCinematicUniverse
>>
>>375832612
Stop being paranoid. Marcus was ok but overall the game was worse. I finished the first game twice and after finishing this game I can't see myself ever coming back to it.
>>
>>375831004
I wish they let you carry more weapons. That 3D printer had so many weapons, but you're only allowed like two weapon slots.
>>
>>375832884
Yeah and you end up using your stun gun for most of it anyway
>>
>>375831004
How the fuck is it possible to think that the original wasn't anything but absolute horrid trash?
You are the one who's backwards here, OP.
>>
Only good thing about this game is that u can tase gay people,
>>
>>375831004
>oh god I love boring monotonous characters and grey lifeless cities with generic stealth and TPS gameplay
>>
Nostalgia for 2008 4chan
>>
>>375834881
Explain please, I'm new here.
>>
>>375832612
Language!
>>
>>375833569
The game was also lacking in weapon variety, especially if you compare it to a game like Grand Theft Auto V.
>>
>>375837451
It's a shit game in general. Gta was so much better in every way.
>>
>>375838563
I was excited when CPY cracked it, but after playing it for a while, it just got so boring. It'd be cool if Rockstar implemented the hacking stuff from Watch Dogs 2 into GTA V, but that probably won't ever happen.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.