[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just finished this game, it was pretty good. Don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

So I just finished this game, it was pretty good. Don't get why people say its bad.

Kristoph literally REEEEE'ing because he wasn't chosen as an attorney is pretty hilarious
>>
Apollo a shit
Miles investigations is the patrician one
>>
>>375830748

Is it worth playing even if I can't play the second since no localization
>>
>>375830873
Yes. And whats wrong with getting an emulator to play the 2nd translated? Just asking
>>
>>375830873
second one has been fan translated for a while, no excuse friend
>>
I agree with that point about Kristoph.

The fact his motives were so autistic make him one of favorite villains in the series.
>>
>>375829994
It's a very good game. The only problem is that it's the weakest game in a franchise with only great games.
>>
>>375831367

Nah, its definitely better than JFA
>>
File: Lamiroir_and_Klavier.png (688KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Lamiroir_and_Klavier.png
688KB, 1024x768px
I don't think we've had enough of the song posted itt

I really liked it overall. My one major complaint is
>gun would break the wrist of anyone but a big badass trained for it
>THE LITTLE KID MUST HAVE USED IT
>>
>>375829994
That's because you are stupid and young which makes arguing with you pointless.

LE CHORDS OF STEEL XD

is probably what you care about, faggot
>>
File: Machi_Tobaye_OA.png (452KB, 347x1073px) Image search: [Google]
Machi_Tobaye_OA.png
452KB, 347x1073px
>>375832984

What did he even need that money for anyway?
>>
>>375829994
>final case and breakdown is basically all set up by Phoenix, Apollo doesn't really do anything aside from agree with him
>the jury system is really neat in concept, but it's never brought up again
>even though the jury system is supposed to be about a group of people coming to their own conclusion, they fuck it up by making the verdict you specifically come to the only one that really matters
>Kristoph in general is fucking bullshit
>the prosecutor has no personality aside from being a cool guy and is literally so forgettable that I can't remember his name, which starts to really cause problems when he puts his own fucking brother on the stand on a whim but also because of characterization they never bothered to show us
>despite being blatantly linked to the Rise From the Ashes trial of the first game, the only aspect that made it to AJ is Ema, but even then she may as well be an entirely different character.
>>
>>375832984
No, the really stupid thing was the idea that a little kid could move two fucking adult males all the way from the dressing room, to the raised stage, with no one noticing... AFTER the police had arrived on scene.
>>
>>375831367
>weakest game in a franchise with only great games
Everything Yamazaki has directed is complete garbage.
>>
>>375834196
I didn't think the Investigations games were all that bad. But putting him in charge of the main series was a disaster.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.