[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: times when games went too far Duke Nukem Forever with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: r9k wants to rape.png (453KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
r9k wants to rape.png
453KB, 1080x1920px
ITT: times when games went too far

Duke Nukem Forever with the aliens raping human women
>>
>>375823243
Why do You have so much tabs open on your phone?
>>
>>375823901
Power user when
>>
Those were some bad levels to play when I was pregnant

Especially that one imprisoned girl model where part of its idle animations is the stomach bulging to unnatural sizes and the girl fucking seizes up in pain

>DNF came out 7 years ago
Fucking hell
>>
>>375823243
>Duke Nukem Forever was actually released

No good was ever going to come from that MISTAKE.
>>
>nuke countries irl from distance since ever
>waaaah boobs in videogames think about our children!!!

terminate usa and the problems will stop
>>
>>375824554
We'll always have half life 3.
>>
>>375824370
op here, I agree. the irony here us I have a preggo fetish. but I don't want to imagine the girl being tortured and dying. dnf was just uncomfortable.

also how old is the kid and what's the gender
>>
File: PitchingATent.jpg (95KB, 640x447px) Image search: [Google]
PitchingATent.jpg
95KB, 640x447px
>>375824370
>never played the game
>didn't know this was in the game
>mfw when I google it
>>
>>375824561
Are you fucking serious right now? Can you even read?

>>375823243
>>375824370
That shit is pretty fucked up.

I don't understand why the fuck games made in the US are so violent. It's stupid violence sometimes, like Doomguy getting his fucking legs ripped off by a demon in the new Doom. That's just retarded and impossible anyway, but that much violence is stupid.
>>
Sounds hot desu
>>
>>375825175
Doom is all about the ultraviolence though, it's presented in an almost comedically over the top way

The DNF preggos were ostensibly designed to make the player feel bad for their plight, and thus make kicking the alien queen's ass at the end of that chapter feel that much better, but they did too good a job and it just becomes kind of creepy

>>375824979
She's gonna be 7 in August.

>>375825065
The original DN3D sprites were hotter anyways
>>
File: pcuckgamer.jpg (278KB, 780x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pcuckgamer.jpg
278KB, 780x1024px
>>375823243
Duke Nukem 3D
>>
>>375825690
PC Gamer is based in SF, what did people THINK was gonna happen to it
>>
>>375825606
>about to be 7
aw that's cute.
crazy part is I was 12-13, and I honestly I think it traumatized me a bit
>>375825690
"kill me" might be a reference to alien. I hare the xenomorphs from alien as well, they're rapey in a lethal way as well
>>
>>375825959
but this is the few times where the beta cuck has a point
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.