[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you're saying this ISN'T the best of the series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (38KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
38KB, 460x215px
So you're saying this ISN'T the best of the series?
because I haven't played any others
>>
I'll take edgy over "le randdumbb xDD" shit any day of the week.
>>
Best is 3 and 1. That's it
>>
File: 117123754.png (143KB, 378x401px) Image search: [Google]
117123754.png
143KB, 378x401px
>>375820160
Heard 4 was also worth a poke.
Any similar game recommends besides the obvious platinums?
>>
File: God_Hand.jpg (125KB, 300x425px) Image search: [Google]
God_Hand.jpg
125KB, 300x425px
>>375820093
It's the 2nd worst.

>>375820316
4SE is very fun, still most of the same problems 4 had but the characters are all nice.

If you're looking for more action games, God Hand and NGB are the obvious 2 to play.
>>
>>375820316
DMC4SE
DMC3
Bayonetta/2
God Hand
Ninja Gaiden Black (not Sigma, Black, for the original Xbox)
>>
>>375821008
Sigma is also good
>>
>>375821008
How is the remaster of DMC4? I played the original and loved it and the SE is on special offer on Xbox
>>
>>375820160
It takes a computer science degree to run 3 on pc
>>
>>375821206
Vergil is a lot of fun and Legendary Dark Knight is a good difficulty.
>>
>>375821206
The DMC4 remaster is how remasters should be done.

It has new content and QOL improvements.
>>
>>375821538
Except the story and pacing are still broken.
>>
>>375821925
Fixing that requires making half a new game. Better to just make a new sequel.
>>
>>375821273
no it doesn't, unless your IQ is below 80 and you're completely unable to follow instructions you can run it just fine
it's still a shit port but it runs
>>
>>375820831
Nah even dmc 2 is better than that hipster shit
>>
>>375821538
The DMC3 special edition dmis how remasters should be done.

fixed it for you buddy.
>>
>>375822501
So niggers dont play this?
>>
>>375820093

The remaster for PS4/XONE is good, the standard edition is really bad because they went with that dumb "you can only hurt blue enemies with blue weapons" shit.

The visuals are still shit though, I would have enjoyed it a lot more if it had regular visuals instead of the whole game being an LSD trip.

2 is the worst in the series, so much went wrong with that thing
>>
>>375822501
Then tell me what I need
>>
>>375820093
DmC is really good if you're first time into the series. I took that route too. Then I played 3 which I liked a lot too partially because of it giving me PS2 vibes. DMC4 I didnt like that much. Especially when I was doing the missions with Dante because I felt so helpess at reaching enemies and kept hitting air. But now after 120 hours in DMC4 I can assure you that it has way better combat than DmC or DMC3 if you really like these kind of games.
>>
>>375825293
Google "dmc3 styleswitcher" and watch the video.
>>
>>375821273
come on, PCSX2 is not that hard to use
>>
>>375820093
It's not the best, but it isn't bad.

DmC is in a lot of ways more like Bayonetta than it is like DMC games, though.
>>
>>375820316
>Any similar game recommends besides the obvious platinums?
Which are the "obvious" Plat games, Bayo 1/2 and MGR?

Because Transformers and TW101 are also excellent

I would also suggest Darksiders 2.
>>
>>375824573
>that dumb "you can only hurt blue enemies with blue weapons" shit
This was not a bad thing and I'll never get the hate for it.
>>
>>375820093
The original is the best.

But, runner up is tied for me between DmC: Definitive and DMC4. Definitive gets really close, mostly because I like the art style, but one thing that they failed with and Itsuno actually succeeded with in the Vergil DLC was overriding the pause when you use the angel/demon pull. Dante pauses and that disrupts combat flow pretty badly, while Vergil more seamlessly pulls things or himself around while in combat.
>>
How many years? Because I'm STILL FUCKING MAD.
>>
>>375820093
It's not a bad game, but it's a bad DMC game.

Then again, I kinda like 2, so what do I know.
>>
>>375828149
>so what do I know
Not much apparently.
>>
>>375820093
FUCK YOU!
>>
>>375820093
Play DMC3 after playing this. You'll know what is wrong with it.
>>
>Like every DMC
>Don't like Bayonetta
Why is this? It seems so fucking weird. Also I said every DMC, but haven't tried DmC and I played DMC2 but it's just a prototype of early access games and never got finished. Should I try DmC since it's already in my Steam library? I'm upset that they never released the updated version for PC.
>>
>>375820093
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bSgQzIs3Zk
>>
>>375828149
>It's not a bad game, it's a bad x game
Knock it off.
>>
>>375828546
But it is anon. If not titled Devil May Cry, it'd be somewhat okay. But it's now forced to live up to the high standards of the franchise it's locked into so it's bad in the franchise context.
>>
>>375828439
If you don't like Bayonetta, you won't like DmC.

Bayonetta and DmC do something similar which other DMCs don't, which is to synthesize styles into a single thing. You're always gonna be able to dodge, or to do Rainstorm, or to grapple enemies, because all of your moves are available on buttons/combinations of buttons.
>>
>>375827413

Then you're an idiot. It severely restricts the combat
>>
>>375828698
>You're always gonna be able to dodge, or to do Rainstorm, or to grapple enemies, because all of your moves are available on buttons/combinations of buttons.
So, like Nero in DMC4?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.