[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best 3ds lego game? I'm thinking of getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (14KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 240x210px
What's the best 3ds lego game? I'm thinking of getting Lego LOTR but I heard Lego Chima is good and that Jurassic world is pretty good too. Thoughts?
>>
When I say they're all the same, believe me. It takes no effort to make a LEGO game, pick your favorite setting.
>>
The movie tie in games are the best.
>>
File: 1460479071843.jpg (30KB, 356x400px) Image search: [Google]
1460479071843.jpg
30KB, 356x400px
>>375819572
Dunno about 3DS, but

God tier:
Harry potter 1-7, Star wars original trilogy, Pirates of the Carribean

Good tier:
Marvel super heroes, Lord of the rings, Indiana jones

Meh tier:
Anything with voice acting, and no lego building
>>
>>375819814
I gathered that they all have similar gameplay and mechanics, I'm just more interested in length/humor/how much they actually seemed to invest in translation from movie to game. Lego City Chase Begins is hailed for being fun but everyone says loading times/drop in/fog are shit and that faces barely move during cutscenes.
>>
>>375820247
Dude, they're all identical. Exactly the fucking same. Do you want an Indiana Jones dialogue-free remake of a famous scene? Or do you want Star Wars?

I promise you they're all the same game and your choice only comes down to "I guess I like Harry Potter most"
>>
>>375820247
They're all stripped down. Get a console version.
I got Chima from Five Below and it was alright, but it's so very mediocre at this point, I wonder why I bothered.
>>
>>375819572
>Handheld lego games

Good god, why? Get the console versions. Handheld ones are cheap as shit in both quality and playability.
>>
>Expect a shitty avengers tie in script
>Its actually narrarated by Stan lee and lets you explore the comic book world with varrying characters and situations
>You can be Doc Motherfucking Ock

This game had no right to be as good as it was. Shame ultron was pure shit.
>>
File: lego_marvel_cover.jpg (226KB, 1023x1302px) Image search: [Google]
lego_marvel_cover.jpg
226KB, 1023x1302px
>>375820868
>>
>>375820589
I don't have any consoles these days, we live in an RV. I was just asking for my lady who wants a new 3ds game. She has Luigis Mansion, Bravely Default, Zelda ALBTW, and Zelda MM, along with a few ds games. I figured the Lego games would be easy and entertaining enough for her.
>>
>>375821057
Then get whatever her favorite franchise is, just be aware the 3DS versions are all cut down and not as good or long.
I'd get her a Pokemon or Harvest Moon title before LEGO. Or Animal Crossing.
>>
>>375821235
I was going to get her Animal Crossing but we have a daughter and don't really have the most time for Vidya. Animal Crossing always felt like a tedious job to me, but I reckon she might like it. Are Sun/Moon worth a damn or should I go with SSilver or Hgold if I go that routr?
>>
>>375821532
HGSS, B/W2 or Platinum are all infinitely better choices than Sun/moon
>>
>>375821532
If you can find a copy of HG/SS that isn't crazy price, go for it, but there's nothing wrong with Sun and Moon, they just don't live up to the older games. Neither does the whole of gen 6.
>>
>>375819572
Heh, i just started lotr last night on x360.

Got about a third into it, go jurassic world tho. I had a blast with that, perhaps im biased cuz JP is my fav movie.
>>
>>375821805
I loved Jurassic World, but I'm biased too. Anything where I can play as a dinosaur is automatically ok to me. I also didn't realize it has all 4 movies, so that was a great surprise.
>>
>>375821632
>>375821681
Thanks for the recommendations
>>
>>375821924
The lego games are usually promotional for the newest movie, As such, Lego pirates had Stranger Tides a day before the movie debuted, so many people spoiled themselves.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.