[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I have seen worlds bathed in the Makers' flames. Their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Algalon_the_Observer.jpg (90KB, 559x626px) Image search: [Google]
Algalon_the_Observer.jpg
90KB, 559x626px
>I have seen worlds bathed in the Makers' flames. Their denizens fading without so much as a whimper. Entire planetary systems born and razed in the time that it takes your mortal hearts to beat once. Yet all throughout, my own heart, devoid of emotion... of empathy. I... have... felt... NOTHING! A million, million lives wasted. Had they all held within them your tenacity? Had they all loved life as you do?
>Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against all cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.
>I've rearranged the reply code. Your planet will be spared. I cannot be certain of my own calculations anymore.
>I lack the strength to transmit the signal. You must hurry. Find a place of power close to the skies.
>Do not worry about my fate Bronzen. If the signal is not transmitted in time re-origination will proceed regardless. Save. Your. World.
How the fuck was Algalon an optional boss?
>>
>>375813498
Continuing the story after Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne was a mistake.
>>
>>375813498
It's a gr8 speech I'll give you that. I wish the game ended there. It should've.
>>
>>375814780
The real mistake was that your mother didn't abort you
>>
>>375814780
Finally, someone who understands.
Vanilla WoW worked because it was expanding the fictional universe. The following expacks started actually progressing the plot, and even let the noname player characters to kill important lore figures for fucking loot.
>>
>>375815145
Was there even a plot in vanilla? It felt like a bunch of disconnected short stories spanning a few zones at most with no real goal or antagonist.
>>
>>375815402
Over the whole release there wasn't, but each patch had a new bad guy / story.
>>
>>375813498
peak of WoW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv_b1-bsN5o
>>
>>375815145
>Vanilla WoW worked because it was expanding the fictional universe
And at the time everyone was decrying it as shit and autistically screeching that none of the old lore characters were involved.
That's why TBC's abortion of a story is pretty much the opposite of vanilla's in every way.

Seriously the historical revisionism around WoW is north korea tier on /v/.
>>
>>375813498
nothing wouldve happened if they had failed and he sent the reply code. the pantheon was long dead and no one wouldve recieved the message.
>>
>>375816246
What lore retcon was that? I stopped counting long ago.
>>
>>375813498
pure kino
u
r
e

k
i
n
o
>>
>>375816246
that retcon was crass even for neo Blizz

>Tell them only that the Lich King is dead. And that World of Warcraft died with him.
>>
>>375816491
World of Warcraft: Chronicle Volume 1
>>
>>375816754
I know the book, I'm asking what time that happened already? They've retconned it too many times.
>>
>>375816668
considering that a lot of impurities were happening during the course vanilla-wrath (as well as events before), it sure explains why we havent heard from or seen any titan action
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.