[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game any good? I heard that it's USA release had lots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: endlayer-e1423500485737.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
endlayer-e1423500485737.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
This game any good? I heard that it's USA release had lots of censorship and even some gameplay cut out. But is it still fun to play through? Is there a way to play through an uncensored version in english?
>>
get cfw
>>
>>375809668
I do. Is there some sort of patched version out there?
>>
>>375810037
yes
>>
>>375809620
>This game any good?

Did you play the first game in the series? The second game reuses a lot of assets, suffers from horrible writing (yes, its writing is even way worse than the one in BD), and lackluster music. If yu haven't played BD yet, play it instead.
>>
>>375810120
That's a shame to hear. Has the combat and classes system not improved at all?
>>
>>375810283
They added new classes, some of which were pretty fun. Some are just worse versions of old classes though. You can also get most old classes as well but the side quests to do so are among the worst parts of the game, imo.
>>
>>375810373
Well shucks maybe I'll just skip this one. Even if there is a patched version it doesn't sound too appealing if the game is no fun.

Thanks for the info
>>
>>375810120
sucks to hear man. I really liked the first game even if i never finished it.
>>
>>375810631

If it's free, you might still want to give it a try, but I just expected more from the game. In particular because of the way they build things up in the outro movie. The devs of 2nd pretty much ignored everything that was implied in said movie.
>>
>>375809620
Im playing it currently and its not as good as BD in any way, but im still having fun.
>>
>>375809620
The first game is superior. It is worth a try if you've beaten the first game. BS isnt bad it just falls short as a sequel to a great game.
>>
Has some neat parts, but it's mostly not as good as BD. If you thoroughly enjoyed BD you will enjoy BS too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.