[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you homosexuals and transvestites consider the characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 29

File: Screenshot_20170503-064816.png (930KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170503-064816.png
930KB, 1080x1920px
Why do you homosexuals and transvestites consider the characters sexual orientation as the most important characteristic, over anything else?

I don't care if a character is gay or straight. Why are they so offended by gay characters?

They have literally turned into the same homophobic people they despise, just against straight people. Isn't that overly hypocritical?
>>
>>375809610

Offended by straight characters*
>>
>>375809610
Why do you care what deviants think?
>>
>all homosexuals act like clickbait writers

You gotta realize that a lot of new media writers fucking hate writing about video games, and would love to bring up anything else than game mechanics if they could. So of course a gay clickbait columnist would write a screed about a fairly progressive japanese RPG not letting its protagonist be gay.
>>
>>375809610
because outside of their sexuality they are non-entities, that is the people not the characters
>>
I don't understand how they're not considered perverse if all they talk about is sex and being able to fuck in any game they play.

>>375809960

Are they really that boring and empty their orientation is their most redeeming quality?

>>375809782

Why even write about video games? Why not a topic they actually enjoy?
>>
>>375809610
They barely exist and make up an incredibly small part of the population
>>
>>375810583

Is that why they're shoehorned into most games as of late?
>>
>>375810583
This. Exactly the reason why LGBT and other minorities(to some extent) are on such a roll these days: showing presence. That doens't make them not the minority, but it certainly gives them the delusion and attention they crave.
>>
>>375810563
>Why even write about video games? Why not a topic they actually enjoy?

They see writing about video games as a stepping stone to the vaunted tv critic and thinkpiece writer gigs.
>>
>>375811020

And they'll go on to critique straight characters in TV and books?
>>
>>375809610
because nothing else defines them
>>
>>375810618
It's because rather then tackling real world political and the messiness and ambiguity that comes with it, a ton of 'activists' have decided to focus all their time and attention on literally fictional worlds, as if the gays who are getting executed in Saudi Arabia and a fucking video game having a straight protagonist are equal levels of priority. And corporate forces are happy to back that, since throwing in hackneyed token minority characters into their media is way easier then say, stopping all trade with a theocratic monarchy with laws that wouldn't be out of place a millennium ago
>>
>>375809610
>LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME I'M GAY LOOK AT ME PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION I'M GAY

What a fucking cunt.
>>
>>375809610
>Why do you homosexuals and transvestites consider the characters sexual orientation as the most important characteristic
Simple Projection.
They are shallow in their own life. They define themselves only on who they like to put their genitals in. It's sad they have no identity other than that. They can't be a guy who loves ice cream and happens to be gay. Being gay is all they are hence the need to force everyone to think like them. The get offended when a 2d game character has more depth than they can muster in their whole life.
It's not homophobic to chide these people. It's the correct course of action. They are walking shallow caractures of gay people. They are fake people, playing at simpathy.
>>
>>375809610
Why do you care
>>
>>375809610
It's because they are insecure in their sexuality and gender. They are abnormal and that's a fact. Most gay people actually seem normal compared to all this crazy new shit like pansexual and identifying as a table.
>>
>>375810618
More like 1 or 2 characters in some games. If that really bothers you you have issues
>>
Persona 5 should have put you in the oven.

Fucking degenerate.
>>
File: 1484115763170.png (174KB, 697x768px) Image search: [Google]
1484115763170.png
174KB, 697x768px
>>375809610
>It's another anon complains about a random clickbait article about videogames
get over it, these people are paid to write this kind of shit, and the fact that you actually believe that what is written on it has any kind of value over what homosexual and trans people think about characterization is a proof that it works
>>
>>375809610
that' the ridiculous part. summing up someone as his/her sexuality is bad, but if THEY do it it's legit and normal.
I'm honestly starting to think that most of these aren't "real" ones but are just following a fad like all the teenagers that suddenly became bi when Madonna kissed a girl, and all the real homosexuals/trans are shutting up crying in front of their screen when they see the kind of bullshit they have to deal with because of these retards.
>>
>>375811425
sounds like you just dislike gay people tqbh since you're making sweeping generalizations
>>
There are always hypocrites for any group, OP. I'm not sure what's more sad though. Someone who genuinely doesn't realize that they're acting exactly like the people they hate, or someone who does realize and thinks, "Well it's fine because now I'm getting my turn."
>>
The great thing about the free market is that there's something for everyone. If you want to be a prancing fairy, there's Mass Effect.
>>
>>375811375

Kinda reminds me of that old story in which people are so focus on the menial shit to focus on actual troubles.

>>375811425

That's some petty and pathetic thinking from them. Would be the same as if I approached everyone using my glasses as my best most interesting feature

>these MCs with 20/20 vision have turned me off to Lasik
>I cannot associate with a character that does not wear glasses

It sounds fucking retarded.
>>
>>375811586
>actually believe
That's the point their are crazy's in higher postion who beleve this shit. It's not about what they write it is about who beleves the garbage and how much damage they do because of it.
>>
>>375810563
>Are they really that boring and empty their orientation is their most redeeming quality?
yes
>>
>>375811596
He isn't, idiot, e's clearly talking about the tumblr kind of homo/trans if the
>They are walking shallow caractures of gay people.
is any indication. It iimplies that there is a NON-caricature of gay people. It's just that the ones you find complaining are the same one that will utterly shame the whole community using the same stereotypes they complain about at the gay pride, and the non-caricature ones are not the ones that write this kind of rubbish.
>>
>>375811676
It's a good thing that nobody cares about that kind of garbage except faggots like OP that wants to get free (you)s
>>
>>375811596
>sweeping generalizations
I am gay, i know what these people are and i know what they think like. I have fucked a few just like this guy. So don't go giving me that shit defense. They think
>>
>>375809610

Because they are mentally ill, and the leftists only promote this mental instability by saying they are "unique" or that they "belong" somehow.

Why do you think it's always a fat, colored hair tumblrina that yells her lungs out at straight men like some witch screaming a magic curse? Because they are all fucking retarded and they have infected the media and most entertainment mediums and no one wants to call them out on it except anonymous people on the Internet.
>>
File: gay pride.jpg (178KB, 968x1998px) Image search: [Google]
gay pride.jpg
178KB, 968x1998px
They are degenerates
>>
>>375810563
>>375811716
Yeah, it's like how some people when they get picked on for several years in their teenagers come to embrace the thing they got picked on for as their primary means of identity so that it feels like their suffering meant something.

You know, like gamers.
>>
>>375811384
Look at us we need a whole fucking day to dance in ass-less chaps in front of children and if you don't like that or don't think children should be exposed to that you're a fucking bigot.

A female nipple get's you an 15+ rating for movie's and videogames, but a real life swinging dick meter's from your child's face, well that's just liberation.
>>
Oh gee, more Persona 5 non-troversy
>>
File: ddz.jpg (201KB, 800x937px) Image search: [Google]
ddz.jpg
201KB, 800x937px
>>375811837
>group A thinks X
>group B thinks Y
>FUCKING HYPOCRITES
>>
>expect a shiposting festival.
>find a resonable thread (well, aside from the 3-4 "HURR degenerates DURR" posts)
There are still some cool guys in this shithole.
>>
>>375812053
The whole thread is retard taking an awful bait disguised as a serious videogame article
they're not arguing about any kind of group or idea because nobody legitimately believes in what the OP is about
so no, this thread is terrible
>>
>>375811837
Why post an MSpaint comic when real life is even worse?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa-jFXy2HJg
>>
>>375812172

A lot of /v/ visitors are actually gay, as proven by the posts themselves and the number of trap lovers. To hear most of /v/ rallying against articles like the OP shows they're sick of that shit as well

>liking traps is not gay

Come on, now.
>>
>>375812172
>lol nobody takes thise siruilsy gize
>Just ignore all the push's to censor all the fake crocodile tears and blatant agenda pushing.
Yea no. Go damage control somewere else.
>>
>>375812328
It's not gay if the dick is sufficiently feminine.
>>
>>375812172
>nobody legitimately believes in what the OP is about
Did you have read the thread? There are more serious posts here than in most /v/ threads.
It's like you fail to grasp the concept that a "clickbait article" can be the starting point of a serious discussion about a subject, or the stating point of a shitfest of course.
If you meant that shitposters don't find clickbait articles very stimulating in this period that's a good think both for this board and for their endless diarrhoea.
>>
>>375810563
Gamers are always picked on, plus these type of people love getting off on bitching about shit in public that doesnt matter.
>>
>>375809610
I honestly don't believe they do. They just need something to write/bitch about.

I'm gay and I couldn't care less if there are gay characters in a game. In fact I actually prefer games without gay characters since they're almost always terribly developed pander pieces.
>>
Can someone paste bin? I wanna read this faggots nonsense rambling for the schadenfreude
>>
File: tranny acceptance.jpg (312KB, 1051x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tranny acceptance.jpg
312KB, 1051x1080px
>>375809610
Pic related explains it.
>>
>>375811934

Why is this game targeted so much?
>>
>>375812657
because Japan is behind the times in being progressive
>>
>>375812657
It's popular.
>>
>>375812657
Gamers aren't allowed to feel emotionally fulfilled in society. It's the same reason people got all upset about that cute blonde girl in the VR tech demo.
>>
>>375809610
Self inserts most likely. Their lives suck so they want to live through the characters. Its hard to do that when the character you identify with the most keeps trying to band the wrong gender.
>>
>>375812657

4 was very popular and the Kanji and Naoto plot lines gave people this idea that atlus was super progressive
>>
>>375812829

Was there uproar over the fat chick that broke yosukes bike? Particularly how you couldn't romance her?
>>
File: 1311228713100.jpg (79KB, 547x741px) Image search: [Google]
1311228713100.jpg
79KB, 547x741px
>>375812885
>fat chick that broke yosukes bike
Misty?
>>
>>375809610
>Persona put me back in the closet
Good, now this time stay there.
>>
Because gay and transgender people have been persecuted and bullied for those aspects of themselves for their entire life and as a result have ingrained it into their entire identity to cope. I'm a bi man who never really got into "pride" or publicly spout that shit at every opportunity but I can understand the reasoning behind why people do. People who feel that way obviously want to feel included and visible, that's why they get upset about this stuff. Maybe place yourself in the shoes of others before holding other people to your own standards.
>>
>>375809610
>Why do you homosexuals and transvestites consider the characters sexual orientation as the most important characteristic, over anything else?

They're shallow, empty people who grasp onto the one part of themselves so hard they make it their whole identity and that's all they can revolve around. They have nothing else going on except for being gay. Everything they do, say or write about is gay. They can't function without some sort of gay faggotry involved or else they will break down.
>>
>>375809610
People stopped giving two shits about sexually deviants a long time ago. Now, that they don't get any attention anymore when they butt fuck each other during a gay pride parade, or even get complimented for being "so brave" for their lifestyle choices, they need to find new places to keep up their identities as perpetual victims. Since nerdy people are scared of confrontation, it is geek spaces that get attacked by homos now.
>>
>>375812774
>Gamers
*Males
>>
>>375812885
>Particularly how you couldn't romance her?
Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
Their sexuality is the only reason why they are alive so everything has to revolve around it.
>>
>>375812996

But I do hold them to standards. The same standards that I hold everyone else. Are you claiming I should change my views and actions simply because they're gay? Wouldn't that mean they're being treated differently when they're aim is to be accepted as normal and to be treated as such?

I have gay friends who feel disgusted at other gays and trans that behave like the author of the article. People with achievements that are defined by their successes, not by the genitals of the people they love.

To defend the mentality of the author is to say that the most interesting aspect of a person is the shape of the genitals they love.
>>
They got addicted to oppression and now that it's gone they are desperately trying to find it everywhere.

Though, remember a vast majority of gay people don't even consider themselves part of the "LGBT community", those are just the vocal, frustrated minority.
>>
>>375812996

>bisexual

>feeling anything

Lol
>>
>>375812996
>I'm a bi

Bisexuality isn't real. It doesn't exist.
>>
>>375813154
Pride is a result of oppression, it's a way for people not normally visible to become visible. Gay people wouldn't be where they are today without it because no law would ever be changed. It used to be illegal to be gay in America. If it weren't for pride it would still be. It's completely understandable for those people to still have that ingrained into their identity to this day. For many, pride is how the only way they can cope.
>>
>>375809782
>Whatever-sexuals are always clickbait writers
Why is it always true?
>>
>>375813267
Mental illness does though
>>
>>375813193
>They got addicted to oppression and now that it's gone they are desperately trying to find it everywhere.

You said it better than I did here:
>>375813031
>they need to find new places to keep up their identities as perpetual victims.

But's that's pretty much it.
>>
File: 1493574900414.jpg (109KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1493574900414.jpg
109KB, 900x506px
>>375813316
What's his name again?
>>
>>375813154
Racism/Sexism/Homophobia of low expectations is the worst.
>>
>>375813154
/thread
>>
>>375812996
>Feel included and visible
>Write clickbait journalism
Sounds like it's self fulfilling that they get ignored.
>>
>>375813402
The give me money to talk about shit i don't know about and leach of the backs of real scientists guy.
>>
>>375813348

So it's essentially

>I was a victim, but I am no longer a victim
>Try to victimized myself and blame others as the reason for my victimization

That's borderline self harm.
>>
>>375813316
So when is it ok for an old rich white man to validate them and when is it patronising?
>>
>>375813308
Because the ones that aren't clickbait writers don't feel the need to specify their sexuality in fucking gaming articles.
>>
>>375813449
Man who genuinely gives a shit.
He's expressing himself. Why do you care? How does this affect your life or your enjoyment of Persona 5? Several years ago we wouldn't even be having this discussion on this board. Several years ago there weren't e-celeb twitter screencap threads daily. No one fucking cared about this shit or how people lived their life.
The Anti-SJW movement started after Anita's kickstarter was a mistake.
>>
File: 1472416589829.png (366KB, 602x502px) Image search: [Google]
1472416589829.png
366KB, 602x502px
>>375813301
Pride in what? Sticking your dick in another men anus?
>>
Because homosexuality is still a special snowflake trait (because of mainstream, not gays themselves) so they identify themselves by their sexual orientation.
>>
>>375813573

Two sides of the same coin. The answer depends on who you ask.
>>
File: 1459006583644.png (644KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1459006583644.png
644KB, 720x1280px
>>375813643
>>
>>375813643
I literally just explained earlier how pride came from persecution
Straight people were the ones who made gay their identity and jailed them, beat them, and killed them in some countries for it and you're surprised they turned that into their identity?
>>
>>375809610
homosexuality is a mental illness like transsexuality or pedophilia. there's unironically no difference.
>>
>>375813562
That's one way to look at it. I'd say it's more about how they try to construct their own identity. It's like those black dudes that can't stop talking about how whitey keeps them from doing things. If you take their victim card away, they would be forced to look at what else is there, and they wouldn't like it.
>>
File: ThisisyourmindsetOVfags.png (362KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ThisisyourmindsetOVfags.png
362KB, 1366x768px
>>375813764
>Straight people were the ones who made gay their identity and jailed them, beat them, and killed them in some countries for it and you're surprised they turned that into their identity?

Because their identity leads to death,child molestation and disease
>>
File: 1489595274664.jpg (247KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1489595274664.jpg
247KB, 1224x1445px
>>375812651
>That pseudo-intellectual writing

Stop screencapping your own posts, anon.
>>
>>375812598
Nothing interesting
>wah the game assumes I'm straight
>wah gays are there for comic relief

He was in love with Ryuji though.
>>
>>375813639
>several years ago we wouldn't blah blah

Rage threads were here a long fucking time, and shit like this, before it even had a name, was a key feature
>>
>>375813639
I agree, it's all shit. I'd rather see actual articles then all the clickbait shit infesting everything. I know ad revenue is necessary to prop up most of these websites, but couldn't they do it from actual writing, and not trying to get shock factor out of something as meaningless as this? Doesn't affect shit I do, I don't read articles on the internet anymore, I read the newspaper.
>>
>>375813840
Okay nevermind empathy is impossible for someone who just doesn't agree with the lifestyle to begin with so there's no point in trying to convince you otherwise. Maybe one day you'll rethink the cynical way you look at the world.
>>
>>375813761

How does that not sound fucking ridiculous as they type it?
>>
>>375813863
Rage threads in earlier /v/ was about casuals and spergs. Fuck this political shit.
>>
>>375813859
Sure thing, tranny.
>>
File: 1474111024464.png (287KB, 559x754px) Image search: [Google]
1474111024464.png
287KB, 559x754px
>>375813925
Emphathy is for dying societies,also

>lifestyle

More like deathstyle
>>
>>375813927
You don't want AIDS?
>>
>>375813925
Are you upset people have different opinions than you? You do realize no one needs to accept anyone and thinking you have the moral high ground because you accept fags is utterly retarded.
>>
>>375814014

What the fuck?
>>
File: 1481218973685.png (368KB, 628x658px) Image search: [Google]
1481218973685.png
368KB, 628x658px
>>
>>375813925
>killing people with hiv is a good thing
I hope you fucking die already your aids carrying faggot
>>
>>375814108

And how do actual pregnant women feel being called a birthing individual rather than a pregnant woman?
>>
>>375814014
Bug chasers literally make up .00001% of the population. Maybe even less. I like how this twat's screencaps don't include any responses, replies, or notes, because they wouldn't conform with his political ideology.
>>
>>375813925

Are you really defending people who fetishize giving others HIV?
>>
>>375814014
>this exists
>pozconvert is a twitter hashtag
It's been a while since internet last grossed me out.
>>
>>375813840
>homosexuals
God damn that's really fucking sad, not only did he catch it, he wants to spread it too? Fuck man
>>
>>375811375
This. This right here pretty much sums up the way things are at the moment. People want to feel like they've achieved something without actually doing anything so instead of focusing on the real problems that exist out there regarding equality they would rather bitch and moan about trivial shit in western media on social media and get praised for doing literally nothing. Meanwhile there are parts of the world were homos are executed because of their sexuality and woman are banned from being educated but you know who the fuck cares theres no easy fix for that
>>
>>375814271
No, I was ignoring his obvious bait images and discussing his other points.
>>
File: 54.jpg (220KB, 813x690px) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
220KB, 813x690px
>>375814215
95%+ of bugchasers are homosexual,homosexuals/trannies/other degenerates are less than 2% of the population.
>>
>>375814390
By ".00001% of the population" I meant ".00001% of the Gay population"
>>
>>375810563
Yes. Their sexual orientation is the only thing they live for.
>>
>>375813402
pay him enough to shill for Nazi germany and watch him do a flip flop to praising the 3rd reich. He's a hack and a fraud. He's an engineer, and only a bachelor at that, and not a real scientist.
>>
>>375814390

They wanted a disease but not HIV?

Do they think they'll feel like an incubator for the disease?
>>
>>375813402
He's right, though.
Race is a social construct.
>>
>>375813575
This. Believe it or not there are actually decent whatever-sexuals out there but you'll never know because, well, they're actually decent.
>>
>>375809610
Because the don't know better. All this dumb focus on race, gender, sexuality and shit, makes them degrade to only that, despite their goal should be, beeing seen without that, just as the person they are. And yes, its hypocritical as shit.
>>
>>375811375
>as if the gays who are getting executed in Saudi Arabia and a fucking video game having a straight protagonist are equal levels of priority

A Mudslime extremist committed the biggest mass shooting in the USA, whose parents were from the Middle East, at a gay night club, clearly a hate crime.

And these faggots want to bring in MORE refugees to show how tolerant they are.

Queers are the most dipshit voter base around.
>>
>>375814459
With them being such a low percentage of the population, should they really need to be represented in every form of media? I swear every show/game has a cast of stereotypical gays that just stick out.
>>
File: 1468871957161.png (204KB, 661x818px) Image search: [Google]
1468871957161.png
204KB, 661x818px
>>375814390
A disproportionate amount of pedos and cannibals are homos too,really makes you think.

>>375814459
Homos that are not bugchasers are actually quite similiar to them

>they have a different partner every week
>use tons of drugs
>they usually don't care about if their butt buddy has diseases
>both lifestyles lead to premature death
>>
Let fags be fags.
>>
>>375813761
This is just a trick to weed out the low IQ from the gene pool, right?
>>
>>375814582
True everyone is equal. No differences between different ancestries.
>>
>>375814690
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

At a Mosque a few months before the most deadly mass shooting in the USA, they flew in a Muslim "scholar" who claims 'death is the sentence' for queers. Muslims in Orlando, Florida literally paid this mudslime to fly to the United States and preach that queers gotta get executed.
>>
File: 1466529415919.jpg (184KB, 978x918px) Image search: [Google]
1466529415919.jpg
184KB, 978x918px
>>375814702
Its to please the liberal audience
>>
>>375809610
because these people base their entire personality around their sexual orientation
>>
>>375814702
Gays are around 10% of the population; he was talking about the percentage of bug chasers. The problem is, more generally, to demand anything from a medium. As a consumer, all you can do is decide whether or not you purchase it.
>>
I just want characters whose sexuality isn't the only/biggest thing about their personality. It makes for terribly boring people in real life, not sure why they'd think it makes for interesting writing.

t. Real life homosexual
>>
>>375809610
I only care if there's romances in the game, like Mass Effect or Dragon Age for instance. It's not like you have anything to lose by having a gay dude in the middle of a group of straights and lesbians.

>>375814730
I've been married for 5 years now, I have a daughter, I have never been with another man besides my husband nor care to. How do you explain this?
>>
>>375814845
>Homos and their liberal buddies voted to bring in third world immigrants
>now immigrants want to cut their heads

What's the problem with this?
>>
>>375814980
>>Gays are around 10% of the population

They're a lot less than that.
>>
>>375815012
The problem is now I have mudslimes who are trolling around neighborhoods enforcing Sharia Law and trying to kill people for drawing pictures of Muhammad.
>>
>>375814730
Not really senpai
I'm happily engaged and have had a handful (read: 4) relationships before settling down with my fiance
>>
File: steven-ss1.jpg (8KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
steven-ss1.jpg
8KB, 240x160px
>/v/ starts crying about this
>yet makes a bunch of threads about how much they love a certain male in gaming
>there are more of these than the equivalent of threads for females

... really makes me think.

You realize that I will accept you, right? Don't fight it. You were born this way.
>>
>>375814730
>use tons of drugs
So do straight people.
>they usually don't care about if their butt buddy has diseases
So do straight people. (one night stands etc)
>both lifestyles lead to premature death
As does working on a oil rig among other jobs.

Not trying to attack you but please use better arguments than this. /pol/ would be embarassed at you.
>>
>>375814730
What a load of bull. It's just because gays fuck in the ass, which has a much higher risk of HIV transmission. If the standard heterosexual practice was sodomy, the numbers would be roughly the same.
>>
>>375809610
>this Japanese game made for Japanese people treats gay people like fags
What a fuckboy
>>
>>375815119
I always love how anyone who doesn't accept homosexuality as a good idea (you're about 6 times more likely to spread around HIV) is a queer himself.

The only people who don't want to be around faggots exclaiming their dick sucking habits and slinging rainbows around and slamming dildos into each other while dancing nude at fag parades, are queers themselves.
>>
>>375809610
How about you just play videogames and stop obsessing over identity politics
>>
>>375814980
>4.1%
That puts it around 1 in every 25 individuals
>>
>>375814794
Medical histories can change based on a person's genetics but yes, intrinsic value has nothing to do with a person's ancestry.
>>
>>375809610
I cant possibly understand videogame journalism.
>Write an article about a videogame.
>Start said article with a diatribe about being a homosex in highschool not related to the game at all.
>>
>>375809610
Because a good 80% of gay/bi/whatever bullshit sexuality they come up with is their entire personality. They make it revolve around what they wanna fuck.
>inb4 le straights do that too!!!!!!
I'd say dudebros and sluts are only about 40% of the straight population.

t. a guy that likes dick and vagina
>>
File: 1481546618815.png (259KB, 604x476px) Image search: [Google]
1481546618815.png
259KB, 604x476px
>>375814980
>Gays are around 10% of the population
>this is what fags believe
>>
>>375814980
>Gays are around 10% of the population
>>
>>375813761
Meme page, post a diff. example senpai
>>
>>375809610
>Why do you homosexuals and transvestites consider the characters sexual orientation as the most important characteristic, over anything else?
Just like how /v/ is nit ind person
One blogger is not all homos/trans persons
>>
>>375815193
They are also way more promiscous than straight people,its not unusual for gays to change partners every few weeks.
>>
File: IS04C02_4.gif (3KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
IS04C02_4.gif
3KB, 500x284px
>>375815737
#notmyhomo
#fuckbreeders
>>
I know a lot of normal gay people, both male and female

They get annoyed by this kind of pandering as much or they don't care

They also hate it how so many homos have so many partners, it's hard to settle down because of it

Of course people from places like this only have some charts and clickbait articles as a way to see fags, so no wonder they think low of them

It's still idiocy tho
>>
>>375816397
>Of course people from places like this only have some charts and clickbait articles as a way to see fags, so no wonder they think low of them

It's just one /pol/tard.
>>
>>375816397
#notallfaggots
>>
>>375809610
Fuck Americunts

You stupid Americans are the real disease in gaming industry
>>
No wonder Japan is owning the gaming world. They don't read English so they don't read this drivel.
>>
>>375814195
You're replaying to a screencap from a website that uses the term tranny. It's unlikely to be a credible source.

>>375814075
No they definitely do have the moral high ground. "you should not exist" is not a position worth entertaining. Unless of course that's a direct response to someone else claiming that someone should not exist. In which case it becomes an act of democracy.
>>
>>375817208
More importantly, there are no gays in Japan. At least that's why my Japanese friends told me.
>>
>>375809782
The most annoying thing for me is the writing style that is used nowadays by all these online journalism people. It is like all these articles are written by the same person.

With this I mean the condescending, patronizing, know-it-all titles and overall pseudo intellectual and at the same time "i'm completely being honest with you guys"-kind of content that they produce.

From a readers standpoint this stuff is getting so boring and cliché. We could even start giving this a genre a name of its own.
>>
>>375809610
>dude I'm obsessed with identity politics but I'm totally not a reverse sjw lmao
>>
>>375812975
BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPP
>>
>>375817331

It's failed writers making up for their lack of success and attempting to write in a manner that may be called prose.
>>
because they're degenerates
>>
>>375817814
Fuck you, they are working hard to make society a better place, what would your world be without good people like them that fight for equality day after day? Try to think about it.
>>
File: 1457387598057.png (2KB, 142x138px) Image search: [Google]
1457387598057.png
2KB, 142x138px
>>375809610

But I don't.
>>
>>375817965

Less angry and more accepting.

Trans and gays complain about lack of equality when all of us really don't care anymore and accept everyone.
>>
>>375818203
Then you aren't a real homo, obviously.
>>
File: 453246234.gif (706KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
453246234.gif
706KB, 500x281px
>>375818401
My life is a lie.
>>
>>375817965
>Fight for equality day after day
They aren't teachers Anon.
>>
because theyre bored with their lives
>>
>>375817814
I guess it has to do with a higher-than-average education (college or university, most likely liberal arts, social studies, etc.) which does give them the tools to express their ideas somehow adequatly, but from a more literal standpoint is, in fact, sub-par combined with the arrogance or smart ass attitude of someone who (1) has finished such degree and is proud of it and (2) someone who clearly thinks that their opinion on a matter is so important that they MUST write about it.

The result seems to be these texts that all seem to be written by people using the same clichés and boring styles, while at the same time not being able to effectively and without the appropriate eloquence. Furthermore it seems the same old academic buzzwords continue to be hammered into the readers heads that only create a bigger gap between audience and writer (intersectionality, meta-, micro-, -isms, etc.)

That's my theory, at least. It's like a subtype of people in American (?) society that churns out these articles.

The question that lasts is: do these texts even still have any kind of value? Isn't the audience (and at large society) already decided on what standpoint they take on these issues?

People who actually like these kind of texts just agree with these same old stances. And then there is people who just like to read this shit to fuel their hate for these stances and have some laughs about it.
>>
File: 1490685047891.jpg (80KB, 640x647px) Image search: [Google]
1490685047891.jpg
80KB, 640x647px
>>375809610
I dont. It never bothered me once. I'll ship or objectify a character regardless or their orientation
>>
>>375809610

Because they're perverts/pedophiles in denial.
>>
File: 4365516.jpg (97KB, 563x606px) Image search: [Google]
4365516.jpg
97KB, 563x606px
>>375809610

I am unsure why the generalizations. I don't give a shit about it if the game is interesting enough in itself.
Which granted Persona 5 isn't, I already got enough of the VN bullcrap with 3 and then 3 again and then 3 AGAIN and then 4.

But getting back to the subject, american minorities of any kind enjoy being loud to feel special. It's what they have been taught, so it's what they do. I don't know why it comes as a shocker.
Anything that is not catered to their particular view is against them, much like the average thinking of their continent.

This is indeed generalization on my part, but it's not like the eu lacks its own kind of faults.
Like rampant apathy towards everything.
Or allowing the world to hear what Sweden has to say instead of keeping it as an embarassing secret.
Stuff like that.
>>
File: Aniki s2.jpg (35KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
Aniki s2.jpg
35KB, 736x414px
>>375818472
No, it's not. And even if it is i love you for posting that gif.
>>
>>375809610
because they are faggots?
>>
>a group of people talking in an echo-chamber about something they dont and refuse to understand because it challenges their very limited and conservative world views.

and I thought you people were smart or something
>>
>>375819161
Poeple on /v/ is faggots too. Just a different kind of faggots.
>>
As a bisexual trans Demifiend i feel very offended over the lack of murdering friends in this game.
>>
>>375809610
The thing is that P5 is wish fulfillment. Some fans deny this but it's pretty fucking obvious. Besides Shiho and Sae (who are slaves to the plot), you can fuck damn near every woman that moves. They will never reject your advances, and Joker never rejects theirs (except by the explicit decision of the player). Joker is a self-insert. He might be a weak self-insert, he might have forced traits because the plot wills it, but as far as romance is concerned, he IS the player.

Now having accepted all that, there is no reason why there couldn't have been gay romance in this game. Except, of course, because this is Japan and doing such a thing could be controversial. Atlus probably weighed the options and figured that appeasing the status quo is more profitable than throwing a bone to gays and fujos.
>>
>>375809610
>They don't like poorly written gay characters!?
>they must hate gays just like I do
There's a leap in logic here.
>>
>>375819713
But P5 is full of poorly written characters.
>>
>>375819447
>Now having accepted all that, there is no reason why there couldn't have been gay romance in this game
The reason is that they don't give a shit about that target audience and think that working to put that kind of content in the game is not worthy. It's a fucking minority, the fact that it costantly scream for attention isn't a good enough reason to pander them. So, no, there is no reason why there should have been gay romance in this game for the sake of pandering an irrelevant minority.
>>
>>375815120
>/pol/ would be embarassed at you
Funny joke
>>
I'm bi and I think Persona 5 is cool and that that writer is dumb
>>
>>375820000
>that guy who replies to posts before finishing reading them

Also Persona is full of pandering.
>>
>>375820000
>>
>>375820137
Is your reading comprehension that bad? Seriously? Do you think the key word of my post is "pandering"? Try to read that again before embarrassing yourself for no reason.
>>
>>375820273
Are you saying that none of the content in Persona 5 caters to a minority?
>>
>>375819447

The reason the people in this thread are attacking the entire concept is solely because they didn't do it.

If they did add gay characters /v/ would be cumming their pants at how awesome it was.

This game could do literally anything, and the mindless drone weebs on this website would defend it death.
>>
>>375812315

>even worse
>it's just a guy wearing bootyshorts and shaking his ass

Jesus, /pol/ is really grasping at straws nowadays.
>>
>>375809610
I know a lot of gay people. I have some friends that are. Highly successful in their own way. Some are gamers as well.

Suffice to say they themselves do not understand what this "crusade" is all about. When I asked them about stuff like this and shit, they almost gave the same reaction. "It's like they are trying to advocate that every one of "us" is prosecuted since forever or something."
>>
>>375820137
>Pander to less than 5% of the population
95% < 5%
Anon, did you fall asleep in math class? Why add an experience that in their major market would cause less sales.
>>
>>375813994
Why does it matter if they are? That's kindergarten level shit. Make a valid argument next time. Man 4chan is such a hug box.
>>
>>375820427
Not even him but retards like you should not comment I honestly can't stand seeing people read something so simple not understand it and then argue based on that ignorance so sure you are correct. Does this man have to fucking explain the post to you 3 times over?
>>
>>375819447
>Now having accepted all that, there is no reason why there couldn't have been gay romance in this game.

Having accepted all of that there is every reason for there not to be a gay romance in the game. This game is wish fulfillment to a male audience and it's not really trying to hide it. The problem with your argument and with the SJW point of view is that you think every game should cater to every one, which is just ridiculous. Take a good look at the Japanese market again. There is entertainment products for different sexual orientations and genders, it's just that they rarely mix within the same product.
You could totally have a game that's like persona except that literally every romance option is homosexual. I'm probably not going to play that game, but it could be out there. In fact there's already plenty, even if the market is niche as fuck.
>>
>>375818782

I believe the articles are written to be read and enjoyed by the same group of people. Which is redundant, as the people who they are writing for already share their sentiments. As such, they're writing something that is already understood. Therefore it's a senseless article to write in the first place.

Which begs the question. Why is it an article to begin with and not just a live journal so post?
>>
>>375820571
Read the reply chain, why do you think anything you're saying is news to me?
>>
>>375814108
That is just as bad of a click bate article as sjw shit. Confirmation bias on /v/ is real. You guys lap this shit up.
>>
>>375820741
>The problem with your argument and with the SJW point of view is that you think every game should cater to every one

No, I'm already saying that Persona caters to a ridiculous degree and nothing would be lost by going one step further (a step which was already done in P2). I'm not asking for gay romance in SMT, or Catherine, or any number of games. The only reason it's not in P5 is, as I've stated, Atlus values the status quo and doesn't want to generate any form of controversy.
>>
File: 579px-Les_Demoiselles_d'Avignon.jpg (77KB, 579x600px) Image search: [Google]
579px-Les_Demoiselles_d'Avignon.jpg
77KB, 579x600px
Hey guys teacher here.
One of my old students was a trans at about 5 years old. Let me tell you this shit fucked him up. The kid was walking around in full girl dress and everything. He often did not get along with the rest of the class and whined the most. I was told to keep him in the group to stop isolation (it starts early) but it's so difficult. You can tell very clearly he has some mental issues. They are also very strict you call him a girl at all times too lest the other children start to address him as one.

The father obviously was not in the picture at this point and all these choices were made by a "progressive" mother. Shit honestly is sad as fuck the kid is 5 YEARS OLD he never had a choice. He never got to even choose how his father and others would view him. Sure maybe he liked some girl stuff but at that age it's normal I don't think he should have been made trans so young.

So remember not all of them have a choice don't be so harsh. I still worry for the kids pyche from time to time.
>>
Why do these sensitive idiots end up here?How can they not realise just by replying their making a fool of themselves?
>>
>>375821160
What does that have to do with video games, totally legit teacher person?
>>
>>375821160
"lest the children adress him as male"
>>
>>375821227
This isn't a /pol/ thread? my bad I had both open and could not tell the difference.
>>
File: poz.jpg (684KB, 2184x1706px) Image search: [Google]
poz.jpg
684KB, 2184x1706px
>>375814730
disgusting
>>
>>375814730
>Homos that are not bugchasers are actually quite similiar to them
Not really, 3 of the 4 things you listed can be applied to any person of any sexuality, it just depends on the individual.
As for the last one, that's only if you don't practice safe sex.
>>
>>375809610
I just fap to hot vidya men dude, regardless of what their orientation is.

>why are you so offended by gay characters?
Most of the time because gay characters are shittily written.

>>375809705
Oh. I don't give a shit about that
>>
>>375809610
Have you ever spoken to a gay person? Sex and asses is ALL they think about.
>>
>>375816803
Meh, just remember: They won't be breeding.
>>
there should be a female mc before a faggot one.
>>
>>375821420
Well yeah, we're still guys.
>>
File: 1491426800800.png (196KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
1491426800800.png
196KB, 872x632px
>Democrats getting mad the game makes fun of faggots
Kek, even when 4chan was mostly a bunch of nerdy liberals living off of mommy and daddy or their money for University, they would not fall to this level of retardation
>>
>>375809610
Cause this shit show that are media say to them that they are special and unique and better than everyone because they are gay. So they really think that people really care if someone is gay or not and they try to build their entire personality on that.
>>
>>375821819
ayy lmao
>>
>>375821160
My mother wanted a girl, went out and had one night stands until she got pregnant.
She then attempted to trap my father stating that he could have no involvement unless he married her.
So obviously he wasn't in the picture.
She gave me both a girls first name and middles name and treated me like a girl, even as a young child i knew i didn't want that.
I began to rebel as i reached primary school, that was a bad fucking idea, as i didn't want to identify as her little girl and she obviously viewed me as property she began to beat me regularly, took everything out of my room but the bed and the Dr. Suess book green eggs and ham, I'd be locked in this room every day after school and only be permitted to leave to use the bathroom and eat, during school holidays I'd be in there the whole time, she even removed the lightbulb so it was dark by 6 every night.
The only time i wasn't in that room was when her mother knew she was working, so she send me to stay with her father, step mother and uncle.
This was no better, my step grandmother and uncle beat me, belittled me, paraded me around naked as some kind of power play, my uncle would even do deranged shit like pin me down and piss in my mouth.
I told my actual grandmother who demanded that my mother stop sending me there and the whole family learned about what they were doing to me.
But i rebelled against my mothers wishes for me to be her little girl so she kept sending me anyway as some kind of punishment (At least that's why i think she did it).
By the age of 12 I'd become extremely violent, and my mother feared for her safety and kicked me out of home, I ended up with my grandmother who is a sweet lady but refused to accknowledge the things my mother had done when I told her, it broke her heart to even think her little girl could do such things.
By 16 I had a crippling drug and alcohol addiction and ended up homeless and couch surfing.

Sometimes it's just best to pretend to be girl for own safety.
>>
I felt a little disappointed that a series with themes like finding your own truth, maintaining individuality and fighting harmful social norms, seems to be mired in them. I still liked the game, though.

And I totally understand how homophobic people feel, because personally I can't stand straight people and wish I didn't have to interact with them. It's like constantly having to try and not upset a sea of violent retards.
>>
>>375812657
They think that it should be for them, but it's not, and that grates them
>>
>>375823204

Why do they want everything to evolve around them?
>>
>>375814324
What really grinds my gears is when try to justify their bullshit by saying shit like, "YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO COMPARE SUFFERING! Suffering is suffering don't try to reason away my pain!"
They're going to bring real pain and suffering on themselves one of these days
>>
>>375822767
>Sea of violent retards
That's how any smart person feels Anon. Stupid people know how to breed, thus more stupid people.
>>
>>375813316
>pansexuals
I always thought that was just a term for people desperate to engage in anything at least remotely qualifying as a sexual act with any other more or less sentient creature. Like myself.
Thread posts: 219
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.