[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wasted entire youth on video games (30 years old now) >never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: Gh4sE2s.gif (3MB, 440x248px) Image search: [Google]
Gh4sE2s.gif
3MB, 440x248px
>wasted entire youth on video games (30 years old now)
>never made any friends or any social contacts at all, let alone had a gf
>no longer enjoy video games

Fuck! What now?
>>
Now it's time to get friends, social contacts and a girlfriend then
>>
>>375806804
Yeah, I'm doing this but way earlier than 30 fucking years old, it gets stale just doing sleep ((work)) vidya sleep routine
Just see it as a game, your life needs some shit in it other than video games if you want to keep enjoying everything
>>
>>375806748
Play fighting games and go to locals.

You will make friends.
>>
i don't know op i guess it's time to take off the belt and find a sturdy doorhandle lol!
>>
>>375806748
>never made any friends or any social contacts at all, let alone had a gf
This isn't even possible unless you're a genuine fuckwit. You did it to yourself.
>>
>>375806748
go stream league of legends, at least let others delight in your suffering. make sure to use a webcam too
>>
>>375806985
friends with faggot nerds that play VIDEO GAAAAAAMES

HAHAHAHHAHA
>>
File: hotstuffwebegrillin.png (213KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
hotstuffwebegrillin.png
213KB, 500x382px
Gather all of your videogames and consoles. Separate them by cost. Sell all of them by any means necessary.
Go to the gym, and if you're not hygenic, start now.
Look up dummies guides to cooking, sports, poker so you can hold conversations with normies. I picked up Hockey and now I love it.
Take fashion advice from reddit if you're overweight, but /fit/ and /fa/ are somewhat decent if you're not.
Download Tinder onto your phone, and start hitting up every girl. Even the overweight ones. Trust me on this. I was hooking up with a 4/10 for two weeks and sure she wasn't much to look at but she fucked like a god damn machine and liked to watch pretty cool shit.

If all of this fails, you could always go back to videogames. Do you have a job or any past work experience/college?
>>
>>375806748
I'm the total opposite. Didn't get into vidya until around 25 cuz I was too busy getting drunk af in college and always had gfs making me do the stupid shit they wanted to do. Then I woke up and realized what a waste of time and money sink all that was and discovered video games. I'm 29 now, have a career, play when I'm off, and hit up my last remaining friends that didn't make the mistake of getting married when I wanna drink and slay ass.
>>
>>375806748
Take up tabletop gaming for a start. Find your FLGS and see if there's any groups or events there to get involved in. Once you get comfortable with that you can move on to more other things. That or become religious. Churches are great for building a social life around.
>>
>>375807487
I never understood how people can only do one thing at a time in their lives. I play videogames, go to uni, go to the gym, have friends, had a girlfriend for some time. It's not that hard.
>>
>>375806923
Did I ask you
>>
File: tm.png (474KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
tm.png
474KB, 720x540px
>>375806748
>wasted my entire youth on video games (32 years old now)
>have lots of friends who also did it
>gonna keep doing it for the rest of our lives
>talk about games during BBQs in the summer
>spend winter in a cabin going snowboarding and having drunk mario kart 64 tournaments at night
>mfw live feels like one of those hood comedies from the US, only without getting jailed and raped
I'm set for life.
>>
>having friends and a career
Isn't that for handsome people though?
>>
>>375806748
Go to college.
>>
File: 1414513595503.jpg (12KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
1414513595503.jpg
12KB, 235x235px
>>375806748
fuck off to reddit or join the army and get killed.
>>
>>375806748
Ask mommy for a helium tank.
>>
Start reading this
It will change your life

https://www.amazon.com/Modern-Magick-Twelve-Lessons-Magickal/dp/0738715786
>>
File: saku1.png (1MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
saku1.png
1MB, 3000x3000px
>>375806748

Start watching Anime
>>
>>375806748
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=3M+rope
>>
>>375810975
this
childhood is liking video games
adulthood is watching anime for little girls
>>
File: WP.jpg (1MB, 1738x2500px) Image search: [Google]
WP.jpg
1MB, 1738x2500px
>>375811802
What if I watch them for the handsome giant robots
>>
>>375806748
start drinking
it wont help you with your problems, but you'll give less of a shit day by day
>>
>>375812762
>g self perfect pack is damaged in that photo
Hahaohwow
>>
>>375806748
get off of 4chan
>>
>>375806748
Hang out with slightly younger people who are still interested in socializing. Don't be the guy who tries to related to his peers who are popping out children, and don't have time for anything else.

If you need a real kick in the ass, move. Go somewhere else entirely and start over. Join common interest clubs, ideally with high IQ people--like your local chess league or something. If you're not high IQ, then take a cooking class (good places to meet women).

30 isn't prohibitively old for men (30 year old women are hitting the wall though). You have a decade before you're 40, which is still young enough to get married and have kids. Get your shit together, get some skills training if you're a minimum wage cuck right now, and marry a women who is less attractive but smarter than you with no tattoos.
>>
>>375806748
Maybe it's time to stop posting on a board dedicated to vidya. Just a thought.
>>
>>375814763
>Marry a women who is less attractive but smarter than you with no tattoos
This seems awfully specific. What if she has a tattoo?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.