[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that guy who picks his "mains" before the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 1418700569334.jpg (24KB, 346x250px) Image search: [Google]
1418700569334.jpg
24KB, 346x250px
>that guy who picks his "mains" before the game is even out
>>
>>375801423
I did that with TF2 and OW and half-failed at those.
Thought I was going to main Scoot and Spy in TF, but Spy turned out to be really not my cup of tea after all.
Was going to main Tracer and Genji after TF, but Genji turned out to be a cancerous piece of shit, so I had to drop him.
>>
>That guy who intentionally changes to a character he knows he's bad at because someone on his team has a non-meta pick
>>
>that guy who flocks to the next best character when his top tier main gets nerfed
>>
I don't need to pick a main.

The main picks me. And if that happens with a character reveal trailer, that's fine.
>>
>>375801423
>"maining" a character
>>
>>375801423
There's literally nothing wrong with this if you know what sorts of playstyles you enjoy.

If I know there's going to be a slow, strong, tanky sort of character, I'm picking it, as opposed to the fast weak/gimmicky characters.
>>
File: EUulkvk.png (191KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
EUulkvk.png
191KB, 504x415px
>people who "Main" a character instead of learning to be proficient with the whole roster
>>
File: 1489463740886.png (46KB, 381x396px) Image search: [Google]
1489463740886.png
46KB, 381x396px
>that guy that picks the cutest girl as his main

It's me
>>
>>375805816
Dota pls go you're not a real game.
>>
File: shiggy diggy.webm (745KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy diggy.webm
745KB, 1280x720px
>he doesn't main Random
>>
File: 1492685864973.jpg (133KB, 494x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492685864973.jpg
133KB, 494x500px
>>375805816
>being mediocre with the whole roster rather than being very good with a handful of picks
>>
File: bears.jpg (25KB, 363x316px) Image search: [Google]
bears.jpg
25KB, 363x316px
>That guy who only mains the "Mario/Ryu" all-rounder of any game
>he wins often because he knows the character has no real weaknesses
>>
>>375805904
>doing this and being a shitter anyway
>>
>Elder God tier
Maining your favorite character but playing a good high/top-tier backup for bad matchups
>God tier
Maining only your favorite character
>Superhuman tier
Maining a high/top tier character well without being a fag about it
>Normal tier
Maining the top-tier character with moderate success
>Shit tier
Being a metafag that still sucks at the game

>Elder Elder God tier
Maining the joke character
>>
>>375806591
Nope Joke character is automatic shit. Especially the mentality behind it usually.
>Lol I beat you using ____
>Whatever you only beat me because I was _____
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.