[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get a PSP for portable emulating? If so whats the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1449884662622.jpg (598KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1449884662622.jpg
598KB, 1920x1080px
Should I get a PSP for portable emulating? If so whats the best way to do it?
>>
>>375796328
PSP's pretty bad at emulating SNES, a New 3DS should be better for portable emulating
>>
>>375796913
I mean, unless you want to play PS1 games
>>
>>375796328
Maybe you should get a PSP for good games that it has? You stupid fucking cunt. And fuck this picture. HURR DURR I WANT TO GET A PSP FOR EMULATING. And what do you want to emulate fucking zelda games or what?
>>
>>375796968
This.

Also 3DS runs GBA games at full fps. And good Rei aesthetic
>>
>>375797048
>Maybe you should get a PSP for good games that it has?
yeah both of them
>>
>>375797048
Whats going on buddy?
>>
>>375797048
Why are you so mad on a video game forum? Why would anyone spurg out like this? I trying to understand you but god damn. You must be fun at parties.
>>
>>375796968
I wanted to play PS1 games, I heard that it was pretty shite for snes
>>
File: SWBM_Detonation.png (180KB, 410x318px) Image search: [Google]
SWBM_Detonation.png
180KB, 410x318px
>>375797268
Then get the PSP and make peace with the fact that you won't be able to play Super Metroid and will have to settle with Zero Mission instead
On the other hand you'll have access to Ace Combat X
>>
>>375797204
According to the picture in the OPs post he wasn't born when PS1 was still sold with all the games so he has to emulate it
>>
Just make sure to get a fat one. Superior hardware.
Some SNES games don't run well but plenty still work fine. You'll likely have some GBA games where the audio is a bit behind. Otherwise it's mostly fine for pretty much everything before gen 5, and PS1 games.

It's not something I would recommend as an emulation device in general but if you really want the portability then go for it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.