[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game has four hyped up kings, elementals, generals, chaos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Thesinistrals.png (15KB, 290x310px) Image search: [Google]
Thesinistrals.png
15KB, 290x310px
>game has four hyped up kings, elementals, generals, chaos gods etc.
Any other games that do this?
>>
every dark souls game
>>
Every Pokémon game with their Elite Four
>>
>>375796291
most JRPGs
>>
Fire Emblem
MGS games
>>
Why's it always 4?
>>
>>375796882
Just so they can be called the "Shitennou".
>>
>>375796882
4 = death in japan
>>
Groups of villains are my favorite thing in games, ever.
>>
Fuck, now I really need to play Lufia 2.
>>
>>375796291
FF legend for the gameboyhad the 4 gods of north, south, east and west, whatever they are collectively called.
>>
>>375796291
>yfw you heard the Doom island song for the first time
>>
>>375796291
FFIV with the four fiends. Also Dark Souls 1-3 I guess
>>
>>375796291
Fuck

Just about to fight Gades and this time kick his ass.
>>
>>375796940
Whats that mean in not-nip?
>>
>>375797097
>every time you enter that place in any of the three games (the GBA and DS ones don't exist) you know exactly where the chests are and what they contain if you've played any of the other games
>>
>>375797097
>>375797032
doing the big cume right there
>>
Darksiders
>>
>>375796291
>>375797032

Lufia 2 is one of the top 5 JRPGs to me. Jesus, that game is so good. I wish it was on the Virtual Console.
>>
Reminded by the hourly spam since the announcement of Darksiders 3, Darksiders did this.
>>
MGQ's big four are easily best girls
>>
File: spung.png (328KB, 437x600px) Image search: [Google]
spung.png
328KB, 437x600px
>>375797282
>when your childhood autism drives you so far you grind for days to beat gades on the first encounter without the xp bonus

this was the greatest timeline
>>
>>375796882
Some eastern thing about the four winds/directions?
>>
>4 bad guy generals
>one is a woman
>one is a hotheaded guy
>one is mysterious and silent, and has some kind of connection to the hero
>one is not really a bad guy but is forced into doing evil.
>>
Off the top of my head
>Megaten games often have the four Heavenly Generals.
>The 4 Cohones in Pokemon Sun/Moon, also obligatory the Elite Four.
>Every Runefactory ever.
>Majora's Mask
>Darksiders
>Bayonetta
Warhammer 40K games :^)
>>
>>375797545

>Secret 5th member that is a badass unlike any other, that no one - not even the four - knew about, that acts like a shadow and only reveals himself after some or all of the four die

one of my favorite thngs
>>
>>375796882
In Lufia the Sinistrals are seemingly analogous to the four horseriders of the apocalypse. No clue why so many other games always have fours
>>
>>375797545
>exactly fits the 4 Horsemen in vanilla Naxxramas.

Why am I not surprised that they used a fucking trope template on top of a token adversary template?
Wait a minute Naxxramas has 4 wings too. And Naxxramas is the fourth major raid in Vanilla. Ahhh...
>>
>>375796882
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Heavenly_Kings

>The Four Heavenly Kings are four Buddhist gods, each of whom watches over one cardinal direction of the world.
>>
Street Fighter 2
>>
>>375796291
You could probably make this same thread using three's or five's and get just as many responses about how significant those numbers are.
>>
>>375798728
>You will never be one of the four Heavenly Kings

Why even live?
>>
File: four heavenly knights.jpg (46KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
four heavenly knights.jpg
46KB, 401x401px
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>375796291
Romancing SaGa 3

https://youtu.be/KSM0j7fXeTU
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.