[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fixing MGSV, one story thread at a time: >huey was actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: BB.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BB.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
fixing MGSV, one story thread at a time:

>huey was actually innocent and not portrayed as a scumbag for no reason
>he's right about diamond dogs and snake
>kaz makes up lies about him and fabricates evidence against him
>he's tortured, burned, starved, beaten to the point of being a broken man and willing to confess for crimes he didn't commit to make the pain stop
>his fake confession is broadcast all over mother base, every day on television screens
>use it to propagandize the men and unify them against a common enemy, also justifies diamond dogs spying on each other because any man could be another traitor / spy like huey
>introduce stricter and more inhumane living conditions to address the "threat" but redirect the resentment and hatred towards the enemy
>trial is held for huey after another one of his 'attacks' (actually carried out by big boss, kaz, ocelot, etc.,) and execution date is scheduled
>before the date he's said to have escaped and is working for skull face again, but in reality he's being kept in room 101 and forced to continue making weapons in secret
>>
my headcanon judging by the trailers was that BB was going to meet skullface and find that he didn't really care about revenge because skullface was acting under Cypher back then so he becomes buddies with him and that Miller would be the angsty revenge driven faggot that uses child soldiers and tarnishes BB's image forever.
>>
File: 1442133532937.png (227KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1442133532937.png
227KB, 540x540px
>>>/boat/
>>
>>375796363

Also the whole WORDS CAN KILL thing was just an early project to make it so that leaders and other people can't even utter the words that BB is innocent or what ever under fear of death from the patriots. Like how people can't even say the patriots and instead say la le lu le lo. The weapon to surpass Metal Gear was controlling the collective conscience of the world.

Not just fucking eliminated English which would be quickly replaced by French.
>>
>Volgin awakens from his coma on the quarantine platform
>Boss fight with him using both 'The Man on Fire''s moves, as well as his MGS3 moveset.
>Fight results in the destruction of the quarantine platform, with Venom barely making it out alive and the fate of Volgin left ambiguous, vanishing as he is consumed by the flames of the collapsing platform.
>All just a big set up for him and another Snake (Liquid?) to fight in MGS6 after Volgin creates his own 'Outer Heaven' alongside his reluctant rape-baby son with EVA (Why she disappeared at the end of MGS3) to destroy the Soviet Union after they betrayed him in Snake Eater.
>>
File: drinking_snek.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
drinking_snek.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>>375796673
You had me until that last part. Don't quit your day job.
>>
>>375796809
You probably don't want to hear what else I want to happen with the MGS series... (It's all downhill from there.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg820uy0P5I
>>
>>375797001
https://youtu.be/bMuHFbc4R7M
>>
>>375796481
The idol paz made no sense it doesn't fit with the time
>>
>>375797480
of all the anachronisms in Metal Gear, moe Paz is what aggravates you?
>>
>>375796673
this sounds like really shitty fanfiction
>>
>>375797297

What an old retard being that old still thinking punching on is the right idea.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.