[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why in fuck don't these work on the Switch? Why do they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Wii-U-Pro-Controller.png (81KB, 400x292px) Image search: [Google]
Wii-U-Pro-Controller.png
81KB, 400x292px
Why in fuck don't these work on the Switch? Why do they make me pay for an incredibly overpriced controller thats the exact same as what I already have?
>>
>>375790051
Because they are Nintendo.
>>
why doesnt x360 work with xbone?
why doesnt ds3 work on ps4?
>>
>>375790051
Money.
>>
>nintendo wants to make money
>be a dumb consumer
>wonder why nintendo caters to dumb consumers like yourself to make them money
>>
The most insulting thing is the Gamecube adapter not working with anything other than Smash. Not even their own flagship Mario Kart 8. It's a huge joke.
>>
>>375790512
>why doesnt x360 work with xbone?
Dunno
>why doesnt ds3 work on ps4?
Lack of touch pad and light bar. Better question would be why the DS4 isn't compatible with the PS3 the way it is with the PSTV (ie FULLY compatible)?
>>
>>375790051
maybe, the HD rumble?

>>375790757
agree with that tough
>>
>>375790757
>make a gamecube controller adapter and a special edition gamecube controller
>for one game
>don't even put gamecube games on the VC

what the FUCK
>>
>>375790051
You are being punished for being poor
>>
>>375790051
wii u pro controller doesn't have motion controls (I think) while the switch does
>>
File: IMG_1160.jpg (117KB, 732x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1160.jpg
117KB, 732x1024px
>>375790051
>tfw you realize the switch will be successful and vehemently defended by ninetendrones all because they can't take off the nostalgia goggles and see how mediocre and tedious the one flagship switch game is
>tfw the switch will be praised as an amazing platform despite being an enormous step back for not just Nintendo, but the video game industry as a whole
>>
wii u pro doesnt have analog triggers or gyroscope or hd rumble
>>375790448
>>375790538
>>375790924
>>375791137
how can i get paid for this shit too?
>>
>>375790993

This. The Wii u pro controller also lacks HD rumble. Ninty wanted the Switch Pro controller and the joycons to function identically.
>>
>>375791137

>The strongest dedicated gaming handheld is an enormous backstep for the video game industry

Are you insane? Ninty has found a gimmick with staying power. I really doubt the next Nintendo console will deviate much from the switch, it'll probably just be stronger with a better screen and battery.
>>
>>375790051
my dualshock 3 doesn't seem to be working on my ps4 that's strange, OP HELP!!!
>>
>>375790757
Works for Nintendont :^)
>>
>>375791807
PSTV remote play with a Dualshock 3
>>
>>375790051
NFC, Gryo, HD Rumble
/thread
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.