[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Games you've replayed so many times you basically know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: KotOR_Cover.png (662KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
KotOR_Cover.png
662KB, 768x960px
ITT: Games you've replayed so many times you basically know them off by heart
>>
>>375781514
>your mom
>>
>>375781514
halo 2

also if you press up on the d-pad in a custom game (not sure if it's the entire game- i've only done it while playing slayer) for some reason your knees will move up and down slightly. not sure what this does exactly.
>>
>>375781514
Super Mario Bros.
Obviously
>>
File: Megaman is displeased..jpg (15KB, 338x395px) Image search: [Google]
Megaman is displeased..jpg
15KB, 338x395px
>Be kid
>Explore every corner of the game and play it countless times over until I know every single possible line

>Be adult
>Can't sit through a cut scene much less talk to an NPC without mashing the skip button to get back to the game

What happened to me?
>>
KOTOR was the last masterpiece from Bioware.

Jade Empire was almost there and after that it was all downhill.
>>
tfw no game like that for me :(
>>
>>375783193
you have less time i guess. i was thinking about this earlier today while playing some vidya and got the feels
>>
DOOM, particularly E1. It's just such a good little slice of FPS to play through real quick.
>>
>>375783193
You died inside, might as well finish the job and hang yourself
>>
>>375781514
Dragon Age Origins. Sue me
>>
>>375781514
Left 4 Dead 2
Fallout New Vegas
Hitman: Blood Money
>>
>>375783035
Holding down in the D pad makes you lower your gun too

Also I came to post this. I know where every single Jackal sniper is and how many, where all the skulls are, how to get out of every single and multiplayer map, I know a fuck ton of superjumps, trick jumps, how to quad shot, how to BXR, still remember the rules to Cat and Mouse, Tower of Power, Banshee Ball, Tremors.

What a goddamn good game. It's only by a fluke that it has so many fun glitches, and the core gameplay always functioned without interruption from them.
>>
>>375783769
when my best friend and i would play, it was a staple that we would have to get the scarab gun

good times <3
>>
>>375783984
Did you fuck?
>>
>>375784020
we were 12
so yes
>>
Final Fantasy 7. From the best materia combinations and locations, to boss strategies, and Chocobo breeding.
>>
fallout 1
>>
>>375781514
Oot
>>
Ocarina of Time, A Link to the Past, Super Mario World, Max Payne and Metal Gear Solid.
>>
First 2 Paper Mario games
>>
>>375784106
You had little boy boners that wouldn't go away and confusing feelings brewing inside, we've all been there.
>>
>>375784354
>boy
>>
File: sharkfacedman.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sharkfacedman.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
>>375781514
OP game and pic related of course.
>>
>>375783193
Time.

At least that's what happened in my case. Working 8 hours a day leaves you with maybe two hours of gaming once you're done with commute, partner interaction and other domestic shit.
>>
File: RE1.jpg (100KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
RE1.jpg
100KB, 499x500px
>>375781514
Resident Evil 1, I can play through it using only the knife and only killing one zombie in under two hours
Resident Evil 3, it is my favorite in the series and have played it probably a couple hundred times
>>
>>375781514
That, KOTOR 2 also.

Uhhh
Dragon Quest 8
Final Fantasy 7
Witcher 3 (500 hrs on steam)
Deus Ex
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (i know the speedrun route)
System Shock 2
Half Life (also blue shift and op. force)
Hitman 2
Hitman Blood Money
Shadow Of The Colossus

Thats all I can think of atm
>>
>>375781514
OoT
SA2
TTYD
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Fable
Legend of Mana
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

It wasn't just one game for me, there are a good amount of games i completely scoured
>>
>>375784143
Yeah I've played the shit out of FF7 just because the materia system is literally the best thing ever
If its not EXACTLY the same in the remake I'm going to flip my shit
They already changed the combat to FFXV cancer combat so its not looking good
>>
MGS3
Killer 7
GTAV
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.