[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this game BTFO /v/ or will it be so bad Nintendo never makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault-3.jpg (219KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-3.jpg
219KB, 1280x720px
Will this game BTFO /v/ or will it be so bad Nintendo never makes a new IP again?
>>
>>375774943
I think it will sell for novelty sake. And that they've starved the switch of games, no naturally, everyone will buy it regardless
t. switch owner.
>>
I think it will be a tech demo tier title that some people will regardless defend rabidly as if their life depended on it because people like that tend to buy nintendo consoles
>>
>>375775438
/thread. I like the switch, but the next month or so is gonna be one hell of a drought.
>>
>>375775438
>>375775610

You are both lying
There are e shop games every week.
Nba playgrounds, Disgaea, street fighter. There's like 40 damn games find something
>>
Fighting games are a hard sell nowadays.
>>
>SF2U
Yeah, ill get that one.

>Indie games
no thank you.
>>
>>375774943
/v/ seems to be bretty positive about the game so far. Probably because it hasn't caught the shitposters attention yet.
>>
>>375776339
It's getting popular and the shitposters are coming out of the woodwork.

>>375775438
>>375775610
This is a poor argument. There's tons of games on the Wii U that sold poorly despite a long drought.
>>
>>375776059
I have Disgae 5 already on PS4 and I suck at fighting games. I'm probably not going to touch my Switch until Odyssey. What in the FUCK was I thinking
>>
File: image.jpg (755KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
755KB, 2592x1936px
>>375776059
i had to settle for a fisher price edition, but I've got one.
>>
movement looks too slow
>>
Given /v/'s track record with the Switch so far, probably a huge hit.
>>
>>375776435
Yeah, but the wii-u was bad marketing. This is a new console, it has a new name and therefore different and not something you own already.
>>
>>375776512
I think you are full of shit. I also think you have extremely narrow gaming tastes.
The first yeas of ps4 must have been hell for you
>>
>>375776581
I'm trying to make the argument that maybe it would sell because it's a good game not just because there aren't many games coming out for the Switch currently.
>>
>>375776703
I got a PS4 two months ago because it finally started getting games. I'm a Nintendo fan so I got the Switch a week after launch. I'm not lying just because my opinions don't match yours
>>
It will be mediocre and quickly passed over, but some people will refuse to let it die like Melee and Pokken
>>
>>375774943
BTFO /v/. This board is fucking stupid
>>
>>375776910
So it won't be passed over.
>>
It will do fine, not a Splatoon level success but I think people will buy it simply because there's not much else to play on the Switch
>>
>>375774943

I'll say my opinion as an outsider without a switch, or any of the current gen's consoles: It looks slow and repetitive

It needs to be faster and have more options. It all seems preety streamlined and skilless, like a mod of Wii sports boxing. Honestly seems like you'll play it for an hour at most before having enough for a lifetime
>>
>>375776885
The ps4 got games years ago
With what is coming for the switch between now and mario and with you saying that about the ps4. Its confirmed to be objective truth thst your taste is games is narrow
>>
>>375777140
Then you are someone who did not watch much footage

Combos are not the skill parts of fighting games remember that.
>>
>>375777140
Just because it doesn't have 15 input combos doesn't mean it lacks depth. The games about timing, spacing and mind games.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.